- Computer application professional that thrives as part of a highly effective, enthusiastic, hardworking, and multi - disciplinary project team.
- Experienced in managing high-profile, complex projects in various industries.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Proficient researcher and problem solver with excellent leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement creative, innovative, and effective solutions to problems and challenges.
- C#, VISUAL SYUDIO, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, INCIDENT MONITOR, SQL SERVER,
- VISUAL BASIC, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, HTML, XML,RPG, RPG ILE, RPG IV, JDA,
- CDI, INFINIUM, JDE, TURNOVER, COBOL, COBOL ILE, MAPICS, EXCEL,
- ACCESS, SQL, MICROFOCUS COBOL, MACPAC, SAP, AGILE.
Contract Application Developer
- Responsible for maintenance and development of Loan Management and Recovery Management systems on IBM iSeries AS/400.
- Work with users and vendors to provide custom reporting.
- Create custom data extracts.
- Provide after-hours support.
- Administration of daily operation of Monitor24-7.
- Developed and implemented Custom projects, Tasks, Categories, Sub-Categories. SLR’s and Custom Events utilizing VBScripting. Created custom reports and Queries using Sequel Server.
- Created new Security Roles, helped test a new Development environment and upgraded Production release.
- Mid-range programmer analyst performed development, Maintained and enhanced existing applications running in a mid-range environment.
- Responsibilities included encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the organization's business applications.
- Also received and gather requirements from users to create specifications and develop systems.
- Liaison between Technical, Finance and QA departments.
- Created and oversaw test plans for QA department to implement
- Created Sarbanes-Oxley implementation documentation.
- Presented and justified documentation to oversight committee.
- Established, implemented and enforced standards and procedures for deployments into production environments
- Created production acceptance checklists and documentation.
- Performed business hours and off-hours manual deployments to production environments and communicated results to development staff, project managers, business and operations.
- Performed roll backs when necessary.
- Responsible for development of assigned features on projects.
- Assisted in definition of schedule, activities, estimated, assigned activities, managed requirements for assigned features and activities.
- Created and documented designs for assigned features and activities
- Created and documented test plan/cases for assigned features and activities
- Executed appropriate testing activities on assigned features and activities.
- Assisted in implementation and support of AS/400-based applications in a multiple AS400 environment.
- Defined software requirements based on business and functional requirements.
- Proposed software solutions to meet functional needs.
- Detailed design specifications, programming and testing needs.
- Upgraded packaged software applications.
- Researched and resolved potential software problems (including interfaces to other platforms)SAP.
- Completed individual support efforts or specific assignments from larger project implementation.
- Developed applications and modifications on the AS/400.
- Analyzed problems or requests to develop solutions and design documentation.
- Performed and/or reviewed accuracy and completeness of unit tests, and performed system tests.
- Produced systems documentation related to all work as defined by project standards.
- Possessed deep understanding of functionality of key system areas in conjunction with their business use.
- Provided support for production systems as required by business need.
- Provided primary on-call (off-hours) support on a rotating basis.
- Worked with users to analyze and resolve systems problems as necessary.
- Worked with users to clarify user requirements of systems enhancements.