- 7.3 years’ Experience in Software Industry.
- My present exposure is in SDL web 8.5 along with C#.NET (MVC) and AWS . With SDL web 8.5, I did get a chance to work on various new features like instant creation of microsites, promoting /demoting across publications, knowing the concepts of topology manager and the ability to deploy to SDL Cloud .
- Along with web 8.5, have hands on experience in DXA web applications which provides a complete package of predefined schemas, templates, views, etc .
- We work on scrum methodology which is captured on Jira board . One release comprises of several sprints (a sprint - 2 weeks - daily scrum calls ), at the start of the sprint we do the sprint planning and at the end, we conduct retrospective calls .
- My present project is an Upgrade project in which we are upgrading from Tridion 2013 sp1 to SDL Web 8.5.
- Previously I have worked in technologies such as ASP.Net 3.5/4.0 with C# (MVC), SharePoint, MS Visio and across various version of SDL web 8, Tridion 2013, Tridion 2011Sp1 .
- My Tridion experience involves exposure to Content Management task, Templating, , Work flows, Event systems, Core service, Tridion Adminstration, Infrastructure, Installation, Upgrades, Hotfixes, etc with DD4T, Tridion MVC .
- Along with Tridion, I have experience in Google analytics, SOLR search engine, Octopus (for deployment), Teamcity, tortoise SVN (for code versioning) .
- I was located in Norway as Onsite coordinator and was playing the role of a Team Lead which comprises of handling daily client interaction, business meetings, publishing weekly/bi-weekly reports, offshore coordination along with the Project activities (which include major/minor enhancements, maintenance and support ) .
- I have sound experience of Client interactions, understanding business requirements and providing to editors at different client locations based on business requirements .
- Attended Tridion Developer Sumit (TDS 2015 ) at Amsterdam to understand the product well and understand upcoming features of Tridion for Client’s requirements.
- Have Sound foundation of Object Oriented programming System (OOPs).
- Ability to go to the core of the problem, proficient in development of web/mobile based application software.
- Have exposure to coding standards to be followed while development of application software.
- I am good team player and have ability to work in a team or lead a team or individual environment .
- Have strong sense of urgency to set and meet aggressive goals and objective
Technologies: SDL Trdion Web 8.5/, SharePoint, MS Visio, .Net 3.5/4.0 with C#, ADO.Net, Powershell
Frameworks: DXA, DD4T, DVM4T, Tridion MVC, MVC (3/4)
Database: SQL Server 2012 & 2008R2
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP, Server 2008.
- Development, Support and Maintenance, Content Management (SDL Tridion Web 8.5).
- Web Development, Application Design & Development, Content Management
Technologies Used: Front End: .Net, MVC, Back End: SQL Server 2012, WCM: SDL Web 8.5
- Team Lead, Development, Analysis, Content Management, Maintainance and Support, Development (Bug fixing ), Testing . .
Technologies Used: Front End: .Net, MVC, SDL Tridion Web 2013, AngularJs, Back End: SQL Server 2008
- Development, Analysis, Content Management, Maintainance and Support, Development (Bug fixing ), Testing . .
Technologies Used: Front End:ASP.Net 4 with MVC6, Jquery Back End: SQL Server 2008, AWS, MOVEit
- Development, Analysis, Testing .