- Highly self - motivated and goal-oriented professional committed to pursing a long-term career. More than Six years of track record demonstrating good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
- Experienced in all facets of software development life cycle, from requirements analysis, architecture, design, coding, testing to product release and implementation.
- Possesses good communication skills and can be a mentor to team. Worked independently as well as in collaborative work environments. Critical thinking skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experienced in implementing the projects in the domains like Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Finance and Utilities.
- Experience of implementing projects using Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience of implementing projects/products in Microsoft Technologies like Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013/2009/2006 R2, ASP.NET, C#, OOP, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, ASP, VB, COM, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Foundation, SQL Server 2005, Web services, Remoting, Windows Service, Enterprise Library, WCF, AJAX, LINQ.
- Hands-on experience in core areas of EDI/XML Interface. Highly skilled in Inbound & Outbound Interfaces, BizTalk/EDI Configuration, BizTalk Data Mapping using ANSI X12, HIPAA Standards.
- Excellent hands-on experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XML Schema and DTD
- Proficient in data access technologies in ADO.NET and DAO using MS SQL/Access under Windows environment.
- Expertise in developing SQL and PL/ SQL codes through various procedures, functions and packages to implement the business logics of database.
- Industry-standard programming by applying design patterns and best practices.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ODP.NET
Languages & Software: VB, C#, C
Server Platforms: Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server, IIS
Enterprise Servers: Microsoft BizTalk Server / 2006
Methodologies: RUP, UML, Agile, Scrum
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio .NET
Configuration: Visual Studio Team Foundation, Visual SourceSafe
MS: SQL Server 2012/2005, Oracle
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, Remote Scripting, AJAX, LINQ
Confidential, New York
Senior BizTalk Developer/Administrator
- Configure the development environment.
- Make enhancements in the application.
- Fix any issues during the file transfer.
- Deployment into QA and production environment and handling the bugs during deployment.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2006 R2, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005,Synergy, FILE,FTP,SFTP,SQL and SMPT adapters.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Senior BizTalk Developer/.Net Developer
- Worked on various HIPAA EDI transactions such as 837, 835, 834 and 278.
- Involved in gathering of requirements from End users, Business Analysts, Business owners and writing stories on agile projects.
- Analyzed requirements, designed the solution using BizTalk for various projects by coordinating with the architect.
- Created a solution for HIPAA x real-time and batch processing that involved creation of canonical schemas for Eligibility and Claim Status, orchestration processes which accept 27x transactions and convert them into canonical format using the BizTalk maps. Created solution for 4010 claim processing that involved creating the complex maps which translate 837 HIPAA Claims into the legacy formats (UB-92 and NSF) and orchestration processes. Also migrated this system into HIPAA 5010 and compared the data integrity with the existing system.
- Created process that makes batches of claims and sends them to the Mainframe system through FTP.
- Created workflows and edits using Foresight which is used as a validation tool across all types of transactions.
- Created solution for remits (835) by converting the flat files that are created by the mainframe system to 835 HIPAA format and sending them to trading partners.
- Created a solution for benefit enrolment process which involved creating schemas, maps and orchestration processes that convert the incoming 834’s and store them into databases.
- Created solution that integrates the Active Directory and Great Plains using BizTalk.
- Implemented business rules using the BizTalk business rules engine (BRE) thereby reducing the maintenance and avoiding code changes and builds at regular intervals.
- Implemented security for incoming transactions there by generating and sending TA1’s for invalid transactions.
- Created build definitions scripts which is used for automated building of BizTalk applications and continuous integration.
- Created transaction tracking system which stores information about each transaction (27x, 837, 835, 834) being processes and stores it into database. Developed notification processes using C# and ASP.NET which is responsible for notifying the status of the messages being processed. Business analysts and Managers can subscribe to this service to monitor the claim, remit, claim status and eligibility processes regularly.
- Implemented project using Agile/Scrum methodology practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
Environment: BizTalk Server 2013, 2009, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, X12 EDI 5010, 4010,ESB 2.2 SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2013,Team Foundation server,FILE,FTP,SFTP,SQL and WCF adapters.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Senior BizTalk Developer/.Net Developer
- Involved in gathering of requirements from Business Analysts, Business owners.
- Analyzed requirements, designed the solution using BizTalk.
- Created processes that receive the claims and send acknowledgements, send payment remittances etc.
- Created .NET components that are used to track the EDI data flow.
- Created stored procedures.
- Created Schemas, maps and Orchestrations.
- Setup and configured BizTalk runtime environments on DEV, QA and Production.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2010,TFS,FILE,FTP, adapters.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
BizTalk Developer/.Net Developer
- Extensively involved in creating extremely complex Flat file schemas (Delimited and Positional)
- Created Maps that involved complex logic using BizTalk Mapper.
- Created Custom functoids, common scripting functions using C# and XSLT.
- Implemented business processes through BizTalk Orchestrations that involved interacting with Web Services, SQL Adapters, MSMQ, .NET Assemblies.
- Created the Error handling orchestration which subscribes to common errors and handles the fault recovery of the system.
- Created required Stored Procedures and SQL statements.
- Created the Custom File Adapter that tracks every file coming in by assigning unique key and adding context properties which identify and describe the file. This custom adapter also has capabilities to convert the incoming Excel file into Tab delimited file.
- Created Standard Custom pipeline that can accept any type of Flat Files.
- Created processes to debatch and batch messages and process records transactionally.
- Worked on exposing the BizTalk orchestration / schemas as WCF services.
- Created Generated Schemas by consuming WCF-SAP adapter
- Used the Health and Activity Tracking tool to debug and monitor orchestrations and messages.
- Created different views using Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) which provide dashboard and detailed view for Business Analysts and senior management for monitoring processing status.
- Experienced in using the Visual Studio Team Foundation Server as the source control system.
- Responsible for Installing BizTalk on Clustered environments, Creating and configuring BizTalk Hosts and Host Instances.
- Installed and configured Custom adapters, DB2 and Host Adapters, MSMQ, custom pipelines on different servers.
- Created Several BizTalk applications, Configured Send and Receive ports.
- Deploying BizTalk Applications on different environments using the MSI Packages, Scripting, WMI scripting using different binding files.
- Monitoring Production environment and troubleshooting the issues.
Environment: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010, C#, ASP.NET, ODP.NET, ASP,ESB, Windows 2008 Server, Oracle, SQL Server 2008, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio, .NET,FTP, FILE,SQL, WCF-SQL,WCF-SAP adapters, IDOC,XML and FLAT files types Enterprise Services, COM+, Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks and XML
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
.Net /BizTalk Developer /Production Support
- Involved in System development, administration and debugging.
- Created Comm Agent service for massaging the incoming EDI and inserting the properties based on Partners.
- Created Email Comm Stub service for reading the partners mail boxes and pull the files into BizTalk receive locations, and send Outbound EDI to partner’s mail boxes.
- Create FTP Comm Stub service for pull the files from partner’s ftp folders into BizTalk receive locations, and send Outbound EDI to partner’s ftp folders.
- Actively participated in the design, implementation, deployment, configuration, and maintenance phases.
- Created EDI, EDIFACT and XML.
- Developed BizTalk maps involving complex mappings and used them to convert the data into Xml instances of other schemas.
- Used C# and inline XSLT scripts in the Maps to achieve complex conversion
- Created custom functoid’s for reusable functions and calling stored procedures
- Created Property Schemas used in promoting the xml message fields (for correlation sets and tracking purposes).
- Configured MSMQ BizTalk adapter to send partner translated messages (EDI to XML) to MT (TOS Middle Tier) system for further processing.
- Actively involved in unit, integration, and stress testing.
- Extensively used HAT, Remote debugging tools in the Integration, Model Office and Production scenarios.
- Extensive use of expression filters to correlate appropriate message routing.
- Used distinguished fields and XPATH queries to access and set schema field values.
- Develop BizTalk orchestrations.
- Create the Custom Pipelines and Adapters.
- Create Batch file script for deployments.
- Deploying solution and creating MSI packages.
- Creating binding files for the all the clients to easily move from test to production servers.
Environment : BizTalk 2006, C#, .NET,EDI:301,309,310,315,322,324,350,810,EDIFACT: BAPLIE 911, BAPLIE D95B, FLAT and XML File Schemas, Windows 2003 Server, MQMQ Adapter, File adapter, and QC Custom adapters,VS2005, Share Point 2003, SQL SERVER 2005.