- 8 years of experience in C/C++ Development.
- Worked on Development, Maintenance and Testing in Telecom Domain.
- C/C++ programming in Unix/Linux/Windows platform.
- Worked on VoIP Protocols along with basic Sql and Database knowledge.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Cycle i.e. requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, unit testing and maintenance.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly and utilizing the same in a productive manner.
Functional Areas: Cisco Unified Communication Manager(CUCM), Confidential CS2K softswitchSonus Confidential /NBS switch, TAPI.
Network Technologies: VoIP protocols (SIP, SCCP, ISUP etc), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Cisco TSP/TAPI, Call Processing.
Programming Language: C/C++ in Unix/Windows platform. Basic Sql and Database( IBM Informix) experience.
Tools: Clear Case, GDB, RALLY, JIRA, Microsoft Visual Studio, CDET, vSphere client.
Developer/ Technology Analyst
- Requirement Analysis, Architecture Analysis, Research into new technology, High level and Detailed level design, Coding, Project Management, Status Reporting, Mentoring offshore team, Client interaction.
- Used Agile 2.0 methodology.
- Worked on 3 Development Projects:
- Location Based servicesRemote Device for the client Cisco Systems
- Migrating Cisco TSP from Visual Studio 2008 to Visual Studio 2015.
- Bug fixing / triaging for the existing features which are currently in testing phase. Impact analysis for Customer cases for the released versions and fixing defects, if found.
- Handling training for the fresher’s in the project & guiding them understand CTIManager and CiscoTSP better.
- Lab maintenance and coordinating with the QA team to improve the turnaround time.
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
- Bug fixing / triaging.
- Worked on the feature development of IPv4 to IPv6 migration, Connection Validation for SIP requests.
- Impact analysis for Customer cases for the released versions and fixing defects, if found.
- Working on new enhancement right from Requirement gathering, preparing High Level and Low Level designing, Code implementation and testing.