Looking for an opportunities to work as software developer for a leading company where my knowledge and expertise can be used.
- Innovative software developer experienced in the full software development and help desk technician. - from concept through delivery of next-generation applications and customizable solutions.
- Proficiency in various programs, operating systems and applications.
- Expert at finding and resolving malfunctions, using exceptional technical and communication skills to ensure minimization of downtime and optimal computer performance.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Applications: MS Visual Studio, C Builder, Dreamweaver, Joomla, ErStudio.
Application Server: IIS, Wamp, AppServer.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Database Systems: SQL Server, MySQL, Client Toad for Oracle.
Reports: SSRS, SSIS.
- Development, maintenance and support for Confidential and Management System.
- The Health Website was developed in Microsoft ASP/C#.Net and SQL Server technologies using MVC4, LINQ and Razor.
- The Management System was developed in Classic ASP using Vb Script.
- Developing high level stored procedure, triggers, table-valued and scalar-valued functions, user defined table types, using excellent skills and providing the best result.
- Creation and maintenance of SSRS and SSIS reports.
- Help in implementation, creation and management of multiple front-end applications.
- Manage of company's virtual campus.
- Updating and editing websites using languages such as HTML 5 and CSS.
- Responsible for technical support and for installing and configuring software on work stations.
- Accountable for long-term and day-to-day maintenance and technical support of site including suggestion solutions and analyzing requirements to meet user needs.
- Network administrator leading over 20 workstations in windows 7 and windows 8 operating systems.
- Work in the National Banking system automation programming credits section.
- Developed in Visual FoxPro 7.0 and SQL Server 2005.
- Worked as a network administrator, serving 20 workstations, Ubuntu 8.0 and a Debian 5.0 server.
- Helped to set up development environment for the lab, Joomla.
- In charge of developing a software to manage the database for taxi drivers.
- Complex and detailed information included addresses, schedules, driving’s permits, violations and routes, called Confidential .
- Developed in C# and Asp.Net, using Visual Studio as development platform.
- Also worked to add capabilities to Company's engines.