- 13 years of Solution - oriented web/software development and IT experience that spanned analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of advanced web-based, multi-tier and client/server applications. This includes rich hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies stack such .Net, MVC, C#, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, Web Services, WEB API, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Experience in architecting digital experience solutions using Microsoft based content management system such as Sitecore and frameworks based on responsive web design.
- Broad understanding of various Microsoft architecture paradigms.
- Expertise in designing Sitecore Information and application architecture.
- Knowledge of integrating Sitecore with various other systems with Sitecore like SAP CRM and ISU.
- Experience in upgrading Sitecore through version 6.2 to 8.2
- Done various advanced Sitecore customization like: Jobs, Scheduled Tasks, Pipelines custom Fields, Sitecore client UI (Xaml and Sheer UI).
- Implement Caching and performance tuning techniques, Full page editor friendly websites, Security & Workflows and advanced searches using Lucene.Net/Solr, indexes.
- Designed the infrastructure architecture and topology per Sitecore guidelines
- Experience in architecting Multisite Sitecore solutions.
- Implemented adaptive personalization using Sitecore XDB
- Developed prototype on provisioning and deploying Sitecore applications with Azure Paas.
- Implemented websites in Sitecore with MVC pattern for efficiency
- Driven robust Sitecore development with build scripts, unit testing & deployment strategies using tools like TDS, Glass Mapper, Sitecore Rocks and Unicorn.
- Experience in designing training manuals as Sitecore governance for business.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, XML/XSLT, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Entity Framework, ASP.NETMVC, AJAX, LINQ, LINQ-To-SQL, WCF with 3-Tier architecture.
- Implemented responsive design frameworks using client-side libraries like Bootstrap, Bootbox, JSON and jQuery Ajax.
- Good experience in WEB performance optimization techniques.
- Experience in performing devops, release coordination and production support roles with tools like DebugDiag, Perfmon, WebsitePulse, Team foundation Server, Visual Studio Online, Git and SVN.
- Experience in scripting database structures(schema), stored procedures(sprocs), stored functions, views, primary/foreign keys using T-SQL.
- Commendable team and interpersonal skills, and a proven team player.
- Experience in Onsite-Offshore working environments.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Winforms, VB.Net
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WebAPI
Database Servers: SQL server 2014, 2016
Content Management System: Sitecore CMS 6.2/6.6/8.0/8.2
ORM Frameworks: Entity Framework, Glass Mapper
IOC Containers: Ninject, Unity, Sitecore Dependency Injection, Structure Map
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Windows 7, Windows 10
IDE / Utilities: Visual Studio 2015, Plunkr, Sitecore Rocks, Sitecore Instance Manager(SIM) TDS, Slow Cheetah, Unicorn
Source Control Tools: Team Foundation server (TFS) 2010, Tortoise SVN, Visual Studio Online, VSTS, GIT
Cloud Tools: Paas, ARM Sitecore azure toolkit.
Performance Tools: DebugDiag, Perfmon
Monitoring Tools: WebsitePulse, IBM Tealeaf
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Collaboration Tools: JIRA, HPSM, Slack, Trello
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Lead 4-member development team for an in-house project to extend the ecommerce web application to support multiple languages through integrating it with Sitecore Content Management System(CMS). Customization of ecommerce workflows through Sitecore CMS pipelines.
- Implement tag management to expose visit tracking of the product catalogue modules.
- Configure Sitecore CMS to enable “What you see is what you get” (WYSIWYG) page editing support on ecommerce modules.
- Configure the security access and roles for users (business, product owners) in the ecommerce application.
- Streamline user behavior on mobile, tablet, desktop devices by implementing responsive web design approach.
- Integrate pricing business rules coming from SAP CRM and ISU systems with the ecommerce application.
- Implementation and Integration with Twitter and Facebook with Sitecore content management system(CMS).
- Design test mechanism for product catalog and shopping basket modules so that they can be independently tested. Isolate external dependencies on database, WCF based services (email, logging), SAP CRM and PayPal payment gateway
Development Methodology: SCRUM
Senior Technical Lead (.Net/Sitecore)
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Managing the onsite-offshore model with teams distributed in geographical areas - Argentina, India and US.
- Understand Confidential .com’s current architecture, business requirements, technologies, workflows, limitations and work as member of web-tier team to Re-architect Confidential Energy Enterprise Portal built in SAP to .Net Framework using ASP.NET and C#, which enables Confidential Energy to achieve its goals of enabling 6 million self-service completions, reduced phone calls, improved customer retention and increased acquisitions.
- Consuming WCF services, developing custom controls and implementing highly complex business logic using C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Use Sitecore tool and API’s extensively for managing content.
- Use LINQ and Site Core API’s to search 2 million records and export specific data in Excel from Production Site Core Database
- Test WCF services using WCF client and check it against SAP data.
- Integration of SAP’s BOBJ Reporting services in the re-architect website.
- Use GeoTax Address Validation API for Customer Enrollment, Google API’s to implement Payment Locations module, integrate Google Search Appliance (GSA) features.
- Understanding the architecture of Sitecore Experience Database (xDB), working with MongoDB and customizing Sitecore 8 Reporting Database, custom pipeline for Aggregation job to support business analytics requirements.
- Developing push build and branching strategy using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Build prototype to deploy Sitecore 8.2 Update 3 solution to Azure App Service using Sitecore ARM templates.
- Release coordinator and devops lead for the Sitecore upgrade project.
Development Methodology: SCRUM
API’s: Sitecore API’s, Microsoft API’s, Google Search Appliance API's, Google Maps API's, GeoTax Address Validation API’s, Debug Diag, Perfmon.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Develop web application using best practices in Sitecore CMS 6.6 and .NET 4.0 technologies using SCRUM Methodology.
- Worked closely with other members of the development team through the full systems lifecycle including requirements capture, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Understanding the functional and technical requirements.
- Managed 4-member offshore team.
- Involved into code review and configuration Management
- Designed pluggable components with Sitecore CMS.
- Developed 3- tier logic for various classes, modules and Web forms in ASP.NET 4.0 using C#.NET as a code behind language.
- Worked on performance optimization on WCF services to improve website performance.
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer using C#.NET as programming language.
- Created Common Data Access Layer (DAL) Using ADO.NET.
- Used unity, factory pattern techniques to implement cache interceptor for caching WCF service calls.
- Designed Web-Form, User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Worked on Source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking Using TFS.
- Checked all changes in code using Team Foundation Server on Daily bases.
- Used agile methodology used for faster and iterative software development.
- Involved in application and production support activities.
- Created daily, weekly reports and search results reports using SSRS and deployed in report sever.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects.
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP) to make it more efficient.
- Performed production support for maintaining the uptime of the website.
Development Methodology: SCRUM
API’s: Sitecore API’s, Google Search Appliance, Debug Diag, Perfmon
Technical Lead (.NET)
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications
- Prepared and executed test scenarios to test the functionality of the application
- Used agile methodology (SCRUM) for the development.
- Used simplified client and server-side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET MVC.
- Applied Model View Controller Pattern for developing the web Applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation services extensively for the intermediate service layer development.
- Used ADO.Net to perform the CRUD operations on the database
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Effectively used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 to manage projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Publishing and deploying ASP.NET web applications in IIS 6.0.
Technical Lead (.NET)
Confidential, Pleasantville, NY
- Interacted with business analysts to understand the requirements
- Worked in all parts of the SDLC from requirements phase to maintenance phase.
- Worked extensively with ASP.NET3.5/4.0 web forms, server (Web/HTML) and data provider/binder controls to develop data-driven web applications.
- Used HTML, CSS, and Java script to develop and implement a user-friendly UI design for the presentation layer.
- Implemented the business logic layer (BLL) and data access layer (DAL) using C#. Net 3.5/2.0, WCF and ADO.Net. Developed exception handling functionalities.
- Utilized ADO.Net for communication between application and database and used Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Adapter and Data Readers extensively.
- Coded stored procedures, queries and views extensively for querying the database
- Used WCF for developing the services involved in implementing SOA.
- Performed rigorous unit testing to ensure that code satisfied technical specifications.
- Worked with the validation team for testing the latest releases of the application.
Environment: C#.NET, .NET Framework, WCF, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, XSLT, Visual studio, IIS 5.0, Java Script, SQL, MS SQL Server
Lead Engineer (.NET)
- Developed consumer reports using SSRS 2005.
- Involved in gathering all requirements from the client and provided expertise advice for better enhancement of the application.
- Managed an offshore team that reports directly to me.
- Developed and resolved enhancements, issues in the project.
- Implemented Server and Client side validations using ASP.NET validation controls, State Management Techniques, JQuery.
- Developed WCF web services for calling API methods.
- Developed the project in secured protocols.
- Experienced in deploying the project in different environments.
- Improved the performance of financial reports loading web page by 70%.
- Improved the performance of dashboard reports loading web page by 50%.
- Consumed Microsoft Enterprise Logging application block for logging exceptions and unexpected errors.
- Attended daily scrum meetings as part of Agile Methodology
Software Engineer (.Net)
Confidential, Ronkonkoma, NY
- Got trained on various techniques in .NET application development with ASP Web Forms, Win Forms, C#.NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Understanding the functional requirements, studying the system specifications and designing the Object Model for the software using Object Oriented Techniques with the 3 - tier architecture.
- Designed and developed user interface using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Was involved in all the stages of development from the Design till the Maintenance.
- Master Pages were developed and used for uniformity and CSS were coded and used for implementing themes.
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using C#.NET.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for consistent access to SQL data sources. Used LINQ for updating data through C#.
- Coded Stored Procedures that contained joins and used in ADO.NET for creating, updating or deleting the data and even perform some information related tasks with multiple tables.
- Prepared user documentation.
Environment: .NET 2.0; C#; Visual Studio 2005/2008; SQL Server Management Studio 2005; ADO.NET Entity Framework;