- 8+ years of professional experience as a Full Stack developer in .NET technologies and complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like, Singleton, MVC 5.0.
- Experienced in Designing, code reviews and Windows PowerShell Scripting . Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (SOAP over http) settings and possess good knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Extensive experience of working in Test driven development (TDD) and agile development environment.
- Used Angular Js with a restful Json interface which is based on application design pattern.
- Involved mostly in creating web pages using Angular JS and Angular 2 followed up by the MVC latest versions.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Experience in Design patterns like Singleton and MVVM.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX, VB.Net framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Customized many features through JQuery and JS and with heavy DOM manipulations as per the client’s requirement.
- Experience in Windows Applications and Visual Studio Tools VSTO.
- Being doing single page Apps using MVC especially on Angular Js.
- Experience in Classic ASP applications, JSON and VB6 scripting.
- Experience in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Expert level experience in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, Tables, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
- Capable of learning new things and start working on them in given time.
- Proficient in Objective-C, C#, Java and C++ good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Adept knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery .
- Knowledge of VSTO in generating reports in MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Experience in working on Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Database design, object oriented Architecture, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Good experience with Reporting Tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Cross Site Scripting XSS.
- Experienced in creating and running unit test with the Microsoft Unit test framework for managed code.
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1. x, Web Forms, Win Forms, ADO.NET, WCF, WCF, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, VB.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, WWF, RIA Services, Silverlight 4/3.0/2.0/1.1, WPF 4/3.5/3.0, Entity Framework 4, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint.
Program Languages: C# 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.2, VB.Net 11.0/10.0/9.0/8.0/7.0, XAML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, C++, C
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003 (T-SQL), MS Access 2013/2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i (PL/SQL)
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe and SVN Tortoise, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SQL Server Integrated Service (SSIS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS). Crystal Reports 9.0/10.0/11.0/12.0.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Testing Tools: N-Unit Testing, SOAP UI (Web-Service Testing)
Confidential, Great Chicago, Illinois
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed ASP pages using ASP.NET web form controls, ASP.net Ajax, C# and JQuery . Asp.net MVC 5.0, HTML 5, Bootstrap.
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Controlled overall look and feel of ASP.NET web site by defining themes and skins and applying them at page level as well as control level.
- Effectively used master pages to create consistent layout for the ASP.NET, C#.Net web pages and merged them with content pages.
- Experienced in Software Design Models such as Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall model along with Use Cases and UML diagrams.
- Developed data layer using Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities.
- Developed and consumed WCF and WPF services for communication with internal systems.
- Developed Generic classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C#. Designed and developed the WPF user interface which is used to display instant messaging (WCF, REST, and XMPP).
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology for development to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Developed WCF Services Framework for providing Search and Authentication services.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in Agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework 4.6 using Angular.js, Bootstrap, HTML 5.0 and CSS3.
- Extensively used WCF service calls to get the data from session and database side into the Silverlight application.
- Designed several Sequential Workflow Libraries (WWF) for business logic by analyzing business requirement.
- Deployed applications on multiple web servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability by using AWS platform.
- Design responsive and intuitive user interface for the web using XHTML/CSS and both custom ASP.NET, C# .Net, AJAX scripts.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Converted all the manual SQL statements in this project to WCF web services
- Proficient in developing and consuming .NET Web Services, LINQ and Windows Services and WCF Services.
- Managed authentication using ASP.NET forms authentication and Visual Studio Tools VSTO.
- Managed authorization using windows groups and using ASP.NET MVC CORE, Framework 4.6, VB.Net roles.
- Created ASP.Net Controls and Java Script for client side validations in the Web Pages and C# code behind.
- Worked on integration of code behind web forms development in C#.NET with Data Access layer using ADO.NETSQL Server 2008.
- Wrote business queries in T-SQL for policy details and commission processing according to sales and
- Designed and developed Triggers, Functions and stored procedures for SQL Server 2012 database.
- Managed changes to the documents, files or set of files by using revision control.
- Written and performed test cases using NUnit, TSS (test support system) tool to implement Test driven development to reduce bugs and created unit test cases before coding and then write code according to pass the test case.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Senior .Net developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application
- Participated in the analysis and design phase of the application
- Involved in planning and management of the project
- Performed automated tests on the entire code using Agile TDD
- Successfully performed Integration tests in a very well formed Test-driven development environment
- Developed User Interface Screens using ASP .NET MVC and C#.NET, VB.Net.
- Used AJAX for dynamic web pages.
- Develop WCF services to make SSL connections for ETL operations against external web sites.
- Worked on converting WinForms based equity risk app to WPF for real-time account, holdings and reference data.
- Build .NET Desktop application using WPF, Telerik, MVVM, C#, SQL Server database.
- Developed, configured and consumed Web Services in C#.net using WCF.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to build query driven applications.
- Designed and coded Win Forms using C#.NET.
- Developed application logic using C#
- Used AJAX for Partial Page Updating, Invisible Data Retrieval, Constant Updating, Smooth Interfaces, Simplicity and Rich Functionality with JQuery and JSON.
- Closely interacted with client to analyze requirement and understand use case .
- Prepared Admin, Logging, Authentication and authorization module using Asp.net MVC, C# and dot net 3.5.
- Ensured security to the portal by creating Tampered proofed URLs
- Wrote SQL queries, views and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key. Used SVN for Source Code Control.
- Responsible for maintaining a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Extensively used crystal reports also for developing reports based on ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Extensively used SQL Server Integration Services for integrating the developed applications
- Used CSS style sheets for formatting the web pages
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 4.4.0, VB.Net, ASP.NET, NET, Web Forms C#, .NET 2.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2010, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, LINQ, WinForms, WPF, Entity Framework, Java Script, Angular Js, Knockout, MVVM, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2008, IIS 6.0/7.5,, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Report.
Confidential, Exton, Pennsylvania
Senior .Net developer
- Involved in Understanding Existing Applications and Reviewing Requirements with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Designed Web Forms, User Controls using ASP.NET 3.5/4.0.
- Created used user controls and custom controls.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC), MVVM software architecture in web applications to view the html.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C# and this was implemented using WCF.
- Solid understanding of building user interfaces with the latest Microsoft technologies and Silverlight
- Experienced in development work around developing interfaces into various components of client infrastructure using REST and SOAP APIs
- Developed the user interfaces of the application using ASP.NET Server Controls, HTML Controls, XHTML, Silverlight, Java Script and CSS.
- Developed several classes using C# and experienced in creating Assemblies and Namespaces. Worked on migration project from VB.Net to ASP.NET 2.0.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages
- Developed stored procedures, views and functions using SQL Server 2008. Created WCF Service interfaces
- Used VB.Net, ADO.Net and PL/SQL Procedures in-order to access the oracle database for the front-end presentation.
- Developed a Module that enables the administrator to provide access rights to users based on their credentials.
- Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the Web Controls, Data manipulation to store data.
- Developed many SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with tuning techniques.
- Used ORM tool Entity framework for designing entity model.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source access management.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft .Net 4.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, IIS, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, WCF, Web Services, Java Script, CSS, XML, XSLT, Nunit and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Implemented Data Access Layer, Business Entities, Business Logic Layer and Service Access Layer using C#.NET, WCF and LINQ. Involved in creating Models, View Models and DAL using Entity Framework and C#.NET.
- Implemented Business Logic Layer, Data Access layer using C#.NET.
- Developed views using Master Pages, Partial Views, custom HTML helper and jQuery with Razor view engine.
- Implemented WCF service and developed Asynchronous call back methods in Class Library project to communicate with different layers of the solution.
- Worked on designing and coding (WCF) Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project management.
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and in corporate feedback into the design.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database in SQL server 2000.
- Wrote business logic, lookup list and edits for data table in C#.
- Used Singleton, Class factory and Dispatcher Design Pattern.
- Solved the coding and technical problems during the project implementation.
Jr .NET Developer
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a Win forms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Implemented Object-oriented Programming concepts of interfaces, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Used ADO.NET to access SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed Web Services using C#, ADO.net, and XML to handle online transactions with central database, which reduces the time, required performing data entry and generating reports.
- Involved in conversation of existing intranet ASP application to ASP.NET based Application.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities
- Developed forms for the web application in VB.NET.
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using VB.NET
- Configured ASP.NET Web Config file for the entire web application.
- Used ADO.Net extensively to interact with Oracle database
- Developed ASP.Net web services to encapsulate business logic components to be used in a distributed environment using VB.Net and exposed them through SOAP
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) and XSL to format the HTML output.
- Implemented role based security for the user groups.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003, Microsoft .Net 1.0/2.0, C#.NET, SQL Server 2003, Web Services, XML and Visual Source Safe.