- Innovative problem solver with extensive experience in application development lifecycle. Specialize in Web development using Microsoft technology suite.
- Expert in advanced development methodologies, tools and processes contributing to the design and rollout of cutting - edge applications.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills and able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Dedicated to continuously discovering, evaluating, implementing new technologies to maximize development, efficiency.
- Hands-on experience on various technology platforms - .Net, MSSQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Elastic Search, DevOps and AWS components like Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
- Expertise in Service oriented architecture, Service Authentication using tokens, creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Strong ability to Work closely with Development team and Business Analysts to analyze the test scenarios.
- ASP.Net, C#.net, VB.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web APIs (RESTful), Classic ASP, Web Services, BotFramework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- AWS - DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM, AWS API & SDK
- Team Foundation Server, IIS, Telerik Controls, Sumtotal, SOAP/REST APIs, Web Accessibility
- DevOps - Jenkins
- JIRA, Confluence
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Application Development Specialist
- Implemented end to end DevOps pipeline for a multi-technology Application using Jenkins as CI tool and various other tools like SonarQube, Karma, Newman etc.
- Interacted with subject matter experts to understand the business requirement and design the application accordingly
- Played Scrum Master role for an Agile team of 6 members during which also technically lead the team by getting involved in technical design discussion and helping team with complex technical implementations
- Debugged and resolved critical Application issues
- Restructured/re-designed an existing ASP.net application and moved to AWS cloud. Utilized No-SQL Dynamo DB and Elastic Search along with existing MSSQL database to make the application work faster.
- Used Amazon AWS API Gateways as primary API management tool, configured existing REST Endpoints to enable quota, throttling and key based security.
Sr. Analyst Programmer
- Developed complex applications and updates throughout SDLC, including analyzing business requirements, developing technical specifications, planning, coding, testing implementation, and QA.
- Actively involved in client interaction for requirement gathering, system analysis and finalization of various technical & functional specifications.
- Supervised code reviews and ensured all solutions met architectural specifications.
- Enhanced SQL Server performance.
- Designed and implemented a responsive web application using ASP.net, Bootstrap and LINQ for reading event logs from Windows server, which helped various teams in log monitoring.
- Managed development, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of application.
- Assured both quality and customer service while leading and driving advanced/complex development tasks & projects
Technologies; ASP.net, ASP.net MVC, VB.net, SQL Server, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Web APIs.
- Created complex queries in SQL using joins to fetch the data per expected logic. Created stored procedures, Triggers and views.
- Created a small web application using ASP.net v3.5 that reads data from SQL server and present it on UI.