- 8+ years of experience in IT with expertise in software design and development with leading Product Development Companies .
- Well versed in C++11, Python, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Multi - threading.
- Experienced in Agile/SCRUM along with TDD/Continuous Delivery Environment.
- Skilled at all phases(planning,design,coding,deployment) of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven track record of handling larger teams and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in developing low latency applications at Fidelity and Confidential .
- Experience with conducting technical interviews, programs for new hire recruitment and conducting sessions on technical topics for team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Python
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Perl, Python, Socket, TCP/IP
Version Control: Git, Clearcase, SVN
Other Tools: Hadoop, LanguageR, openCV, WEKA, BOOTSTRAP3, JIRA, Confluence, BOOST, STL
ConfidentialLead Software Developer
- Develop new features/software tools for Confidential project .
- Created web application support framework for Confidential, introduced error handling mechanisms, data exchange formats b/w application servers for video streaming.
Lead Software Developer
Technology: C++, UNIX, Oracle, Python
- Responsible for overall project development and delivery, feature release metrics reporting, engaging in planning sessions with stakeholders, establishing project objectives, task assignment to team and coding.
- Utilize project management tools and documentation to enhance project delivery, tracking and metrics.
- Introduced SCRUM model of project execution in the team that improved overall throughput.
- Reduced the legacy bugs count in the system by 80%.
- Created web tools for Project metrics tracking and for publishing technical design documents
- Improved subordinate’s knowledge in system through sessions on C++ and data structures
- Delivered significant improvement in team proficiency by creating an internal workflow process
Tools: HADOOP, Apache PIG, Apache HBase
- Metrics would be generated using Map-reduce programs and Pig scripts.
- Improvement of 100bps in other words 32 Million in potential gains (based on 30 % conversion during retry) by determining unknown unknowns.
Lead Software Developer
- Selected by offshore management team to lead this challenging assignment.
- Played a key role in materializing this technologically significant migration from XSL to Node.js rendering.
- Worked with top Confidential architects and came with design and implementation for Dust.js support after very careful study on current system and Node.js.
- Performed detailed analysis of business requirements and developed comprehensive plans defining and scoping project requirements along with impact analysis.
- Created specific software(prototype) and devised scenarios to ensure optimum levels of efficiency in testing.
Lead Software Developer
Technology: C++, UNIX, Oracle
- Managed timelines, team and implementation of project objectives along with facilitating continuous integration.
- Developed SOA solutions to sensitive and complex issues and delivered communications and consult on the project’s structure, progress and milestones.
- Spearheaded coordination among more than 8 teams across Confidential .
- Appreciated by PMO group for Calm demeanor and level headedness while handling issues pertaining to other teams.
- Optimized the testing window by delivering standalone piece of software by mocking functionalities of cross vertical team, this greatly helped Quality team in independent testing.
- Got recognized for my problem solving skills and analytical skills while resolving multiple integration issues.
Senior Software Developer
Technology: C/C++, UNIX, Oracle
- Led a team of professionals in the restoration and implementation of requirements along with unit testing.
- Development content requirements through assessment of business and user requirements, defining project scopes, and establishing principles and site information architecture.
- Successfully managed a team of 8 to deliver the project from kickoff to launch, coordinated all resources and ensured project stayed within scope and timelines
- Liaised with onsite product owner, Quality Assurance team, Release management group, User Interface team to facilitate
- Proactively ensured that project reported zero priority bugs in QA feature testing and through regression testing through meticulous work on project design, implementation and code review.
- Received SPOT from management for delivering project on tight deadline with no major issues.
Technology: C#/C++, UNIX, informix
- Wrote low latency code for validating transaction based on various parameters like check writing history of the customer, the amount of transaction, confidence level held by the merchant reflected by the customized settings and other parameters an authorization response.
- Distinguished from others by becoming only Subject Matter Expert from offshore team.
- Recognized by Onsite Product owner as an ‘asset’ to the company for my contributions.
- Received, monetary, team incentives and recognition s for quick turnaround and support provided on resolving issues.