To achieve a challenging position in a result oriented organization, where acquired skills, will be utilized towards continued growth and advancement in team environment and to work for the potential growth of the organization and self.
- Having 7 years of solid experience in Application Development.
- Expert in solving real world challenges within BizTalk server 2010/2013R2 apps.
- Having good knowledge in SOA principles.
- Very good understanding of Agile Methodology, DevOps model and practical implementation in Projects.
- Understanding BizTalk Requirements from business needs.
- Putting BizTalk Patterns in place for the solutions designed.
- In detail understanding of BizTalk server’s Pub - Sub Model.
- Very good practical experience on Logic Apps.
- Good exposure at Cloud Computing (Windows Azure).
- Installed and configured, administered Clustered and standalone BizTalk environments.
- Very good understanding of IBM MQ and concepts related.
- Worked with DMZ kind of environment using BizTalk where DMZ is used for integration with external companies.
- Actively involved in peer to peer code reviews in BizTalk.
- Implemented BizTalk Orchestrations that obey Orchestration Patterns.
- Have built custom pipelines in BizTalk to handle with complex flat-files.
- Solid experience with BizTalk Adapters, Custom/Standard Pipelines, schema, Orchestrations and calling external C# libraries from Orchestration.
- Publishing WCF and Web Services using BizTalk Publishing Wizards.
- Used XML and Typed-Polling from databases using complex procedure logic on BizTalk Receive Ports.
- Very good understanding of BizTalk BAM (Business Activity Monitoring).
- Solid experience with BizTalk Business Rule Engine.
- Experienced in developing Apps using C#, ASP.NET, Java Script and HTML5.
- Very good understanding of RESTful Services and JSON.
- Strong knowledge in developing services using XML Web Services, WCF.
- Good understating of FTP/SFTP Adapter, necessary configurations in BizTalk.
- Good Experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET.
- Strong knowledge and Experience in SQL Server 2008/R2 and 2012.
- Good knowledge in Object Orientation Programming and associated technologies.
- Experience with formal SDLC (software development life cycle) in a Source controlled environment, Familiarity with all phases of SDLC.
- Very good Knowledge on SSRS in building reports.
- Having good experience in writing quality stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever, who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Positive attitude towards learning new things and acquiring more knowledge.
- Quick grasping of new products and adaptation to new environment.
- Posse’s excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and Effective team player as a member.
- Excellent practical knowledge at Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail Module.
- Dynamics Retail POS Development, configurations and Rolled out across 100 stores.
Middleware Technology: BizTalk Server 2006R2/2010/2013R2 and Logic Apps.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/ server 2012 R2 and 2016.
Microsoft Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF and Entity Framework.
Integrated development: Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2015
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/R2, 2012 and 2014.
Web Servers: IIS
Distributed Technologies: WCF, Web Services and REST WEB API.
Frameworks: .Net framework 3.0, 4.0 and 4.5.
SQL Server Tools: Query Analyzer and SQL Profiler.
Programming: C#.Net, VB.Net (Moderate).
Reporting and BI Tools: SSRS and SSIS
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML and CSS
Scripting Languages: Java Script, J-Query.
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, TFS.
Unit Testing Tools: NUnit and BizUnit.
Senior BizTalk Consultant
Environment: BizTalk 2013R2, C#, SQL Server 2014, TFS, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Installing, Administering the Clustered BizTalk Server environments across multiple test and production environments.
- Writing Complex Maps from SWIFT messages to XML and vice Versa.
- Writing Custom Pipeline Components that get utilized across multiple projects.
- Promoting the Custom Properties using Custom Pipeline Components.
- Upgraded the SWIFT Schemas from SRG 2015 to SRG 2016.
- Coding complex XSLT templates where Out of the Box Functiods can’t achieve the required result.
- Involved in Production, test environment Support.
- Deploying the BizTalk applications across the Clustered BizTalk Test/Production/Performance Environments.
- Creating Queue Managers, Local, Transmission and Remote definition Queue’s and receiver, sender channels.
- Used JNBridge Adapter to connect to JMS queue that are hosted on JBoss.
- Creation of Topics in IBM MQ.
- Administering the IBM MQ.
- Used the MQSeries Adapter extensively to connect to IBM MQ from BizTalk.
- Using MSMQ Adapter extensively to communicate to all the internal downstream systems.
- Configured SMTP/POP Adapters to Send/Read the Data Alignment Reports.
- Connecting to Microsoft Dynamics CRM using Web Services.
- Creating the necessary Technical documentation.
- Used Open Source Schedule Adapter to poll the FTP location at scheduled intervals.
- Implementing Complex Orchestrations where the Debt instruments needs to communicate to multiple internal Systems.
- Involved in creating BizTalk application that connects to IBM MQ.
- Creating Sender and Receiver Channels in MQ Series.
- Implemented Sequential Convoy using Listen and Delay Shapes.
- Creating Local, Transmission and Remote Definition Queues.
- Creating MSMQ Queues and granting the access to the required accounts.
- Used WCF-SQL adapter to persist all the incoming messages in Tracking Database.
- Connected to Microsoft CRM using WCF-Custom adapter to with HTTP-Binding.
- Creating the Prune jobs in SQL to prune the data that is older than 10 days.
- Creating and logging in to the Azure portal.
- Creating workflows that simulate BizTalk On-premises Orchestrations.
- Using Logic- App adapter to connect to cloud from on-Prem BizTalk infrastructure.
- Used FTP, SFTP connector to connect to FTP servers.
- Used SQL Database connector to connect, poll and update the data in SQL database.
- Implemented the Transformations using Transform XML connector.
- Used XML Validation Connector to validate the incoming messages.
- Used MQ Connector to connect to IBM MQ hosted internally.
- Implemented flat-file encoding and decoding using respective connectors.
- Used File System connector to push and pull the message to and from on-premises.
Environment: BizTalk 2010/2013R2, C#, SQL Server 2008 R2, TFS, BizUnit, BizTalk Terminator, VMware, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Integrated with Internal .NET based CRM system (Info Quest) to send the patient surveys to external company Millward Brown using JSON and WCF.
- Created Receive locations that publish the messages that is polls from SQL to BizTalk Message Box there after created Orchestrations that subscribe based on Message Box filter Based Subscriptions.
- Actively attending meetings with Business analysts to understand the business requirements.
- Used WCF-OracleDB Adapter to poll the data using Oracle packages
- Developed the Pathology service application using BizTalk Server.
- Created work packages based on the application requirements and estimation of timelines for the project.
- Involved in creating complex schemas for the source and destination parties.
- Written complex maps that consist of various Functiods using Mapper tool.
- Created complex database scripts to get and update the data from both SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Implemented highly complex business process using Orchestration designer.
- Used WCF, Web Service publishing wizards extensively to expose and the respective services clients.
- Connected to various FTP locations of the laboratories to get the Pathology Reports at one central location.
- Involved in automating the ICU wards in the hospital using CCC System of GE.
- Updating the various systems within the organization with the critical ICU information.
- Used HL7 to send and receive the ADT messages to disparate systems.
- Using BizTalk Terminator to terminate the instance in development environment.
- Using 7Edit for HL7 Message descriptions and M LLP send and Receive.
- Created MSI packages as part of BizTalk Solutions that are installable on BizTalk Sever Environments.
Environment: BizTalk 2010/2013R2, C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server 2008, DevExpress Controls, Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Created BizTalk application from the scratch to integrate into customers systems.
- Connected to FTP Locations.
- Have done integration with Web services.
- Used HTTP adapter to get orders from SAP Ariba Procurement platform.
- Used WCF-SQL Adapter to populate the order information to SQL Database.
- Created custom pipeline components to handle with flat files, ASCII Files in BizTalk.
- Implemented BizTalk integrations with MyMarket, Eline, Confidential to pull the customers Purchase orders.
- Generated schemas for complex CSV and other delimited files.
- Written custom XSLT to do complex mapping.
- Using SMTP adapter to send order rejection emails to the internal E-Business Clerks.
- Using File adapter to take the backup of each and every file that gets processed via BizTalk.
- De-batched the complex Flat file, XML files to process each file as a single transaction.
- Created complex Orchestrations to implement the business process.
- Have built exception handling into the orchestrations.
- Using BizTalk Typed, XML-Polling extensively to interact get data from databases using tables and complex stored procedure, insert data into database tables.
- Written Custom C# Class Library Projects to do to complex validations in BizTalk.
- Converted the BizTalk Solution into MSI Package and deployed it into Production environment.
- Have done installation and setup of development and production environments of BizTalk.
- Support All the BizTalk Projects in Confidential production environment.
- Responsible for all the Development and testing and Deployment of BizTalk Projects.
- Written BizTalk Content Based routing application that sends the Purchase order to our suppliers automatically once the PO is been conformed in our Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP System.
- Created complex stored procedure to pull the relevant PO information from the database and update the Sent flag on one of the tables such that the same PO won’t be sent back to the supplier multiple times.
- Used WCF-SQL with XML Polling to get the PO’s from the SQL Server 2008R2 database.
- Implemented backup Transport mechanism on Send ports in BizTalk to prevent the errors when the Vendor’s FTP, web service is not available.
- I have written export definitions to 3 organizations where I’ve written complex stored procedures to pull the pricing information from ERP database and send it to our client’s systems FTP sites using BizTalk.
- I have used BizTalk filters on the Send port to route the information to the relevant destination location.
- Written custom send pipelines to accommodate the custom EDI format in which the destination systems are expecting the data.
- Written complex queries to pull the reports related to Stock and Customer Information.
- Developed and maintains SSIS packages to send the data down to POS system and market places like ELine, MyMarket and Confidential website.
- Implemented SSRS Reports for POS system and ERP System.
- Developed custom functionality according to the business requirements using C#, Dev Express Controls.
- Customized Retail POS System according to Confidential requirements.
- Creation on POS databases using the Retail Database Utility.
- Setup & creation of Store and Registers in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail.
- Was taken responsibly of deployment of POS at Stores.
- Setup of Synch service at the Stores and Head Quarters to Synch Transactions.
- Trained the end users to use the functionality that POS System offers.
- I tested the application from end-to-end before the deployment of application.
- Document preparation for the end users for POS System.
- Involved in Design of Asset Management application database.
- Created Models and views and controller classes for AM Application.
- Used Entity framework (EF) to create model classes.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, SSRS, AJAX, HTML5, MVVM, Entities, Expression Blend 4, DevExpress, Chat Controls, Java Script, SVN and IIS.
- Developed application according the BEE codes.
- Developed web pages according to the business requirements using ASP.NET, HTML5.
- Customized application according to client’s requirements.
- Created Entities as frontend Database Objects.
- Used DevExpress Menu, Chat Control.
- Implemented an upload model to upload the Excel sheet data in SQL Server.
- Designed Reports to show the scores of BEE using SSRS.
- Was taken responsibly of deploying the application at client places.
- I have tested the application from end-to-end before deployment of application.
- Developed stored procedures to interact with the data from the SQL Server database.
- Document preparation.
- Unit testing of the project.
Environment: ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, HTML5, Visual Studio2010, C#, WPFWeb Services, MVC Pattern, IIS.
- Involved in designing and development of different site templates according to scope.
- Have taken responsibility to develop Web Services to integrate with other apps.
- Developed the application Pages and the business Rules in the MVC Pattern to overcome the tightly coupled behavior.
- Develop the code for Login, renew and Registration.
- Developing of custom web parts, Features, Event Handlers.
- Writing stored procedures and Triggers to achieve the good performance in the application.
- Document preparation.
- Unit testing of the project.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio2008, WCF and, Java Script 3-Tier Architecture.
- Creation of XML Files and Updating of XML Files through .Net.
- Loading XML files into Infragistics Controls.
- Generation of XML Schema.
- Developed web pages according to the business requirements using ASP.NET and HTML.
- Involved in Development of Web Services.
- Creation of User Controls for Custom Behaviors.
- Document preparation.
- Involved in Unit testing of application used N-Unit to maintain application Issues.