- 6 years of experience in planning, analysis, design and development of web applications and Database Designs using the technologies ASP.NET, C#, MVC 5/4/3, OOPS, VB.NET, Vb6,Web API, Unix, JQuery, XML, SQL Server, Azure, Jira,oracle, rlink, IIS, ALM.
- Aware of object oriented programming concepts, in applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD ), UML and design patterns such as Repository, Factory, Singleton and MVC. Knowledge of software Development Lifecycle Methodologies ( SDLC ) such as Waterfall, Agile software Development/Scrum.
- Good experience with VB6, Optimized syncing of the currently used VB6.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 administration, maintenance and development. Developing web parts using C# and SharePoint object model.Developing Event Handlers for SharePoint. K2 Black Perl Workflow integration with SharePoint. Developing business process solutions using K2 Black Perl. Source control tools such as Microsoft TFS, Tortoise SVN.
- SQL Development, ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, indexes, constraints).
- Good experience in Data Extraction Transformation and Loading ( ETL ) with SSIS .
- Extensively used configuration management tools like sub version control tool ( SVN ) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Good experience with SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ), SQL Server Integrating System ( SSIS ) using SQL and DB2 .
- Aware of using LINQ for querying in objects and databases via Entity Framework.
- Good experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of multi - tier web based applications and distributed applications using WCF/Web, WPF services/REST Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ).
- Experience of Azure Administration, Deployment and Continuous Integration
- Extensively used UML Modeler in the design process - Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams. Prepared detailed design document and use cases/user scenarios, workflow diagrams for the application.
- Experienced in Agile, Prototype and Test Driven (NUnit) development methodologies. Ability to rapidly absorb new concepts and apply them effectively; effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent communication, task management and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies to accomplish project goals successfully.
- Excellent written, analytical skills, verbal communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
.NET Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework (CLR, CLS, CTS), VB.NET, VB6 ASP.NET,ASP, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms, SOAP 1.1, WSDL, UDDI, .NET Remoting, COM/COM+ Interoperability, NUnit, NAnt,NDoc, NReport, NHibernate, MVC, WCF, WPF, Azure.
Programming Languages: C,C#,JAVA,LINQ, ADO.Net
Database : MSSQL Server 2005/2008, Sybase, Access, Oracle, MySQL
Others : Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, Visual Basic.net, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual Studio.net, Visual Basic, Visual Interdev, FrontPage, MTS, IIS, SQL Server, Access, Crystal Reports Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN, Microsoft Office, K2 Black Pearl, FACETS 4.81
Confidential, Sterling Heights, MI
- Involved in development cycle including high-level design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Created design documents, which include Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked on presentation, business and data access layer.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#, ASP.NET, WWF).
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and C# and created necessary classes in the business components.
- Used AJAX Tool kit controls extensively to enrich the GUI and usability.
- Involved in the designing the HTML and developing CSS, Skins for the site.
- Involved in designing the Configuration XML for the site.
- Used WCF of credit card service while customer payment process.
- Deployed WCF service as TCPIP as well as HTTP service.
- Designed &SQL Developed Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages for importing transactions from various feeds like MS-Excel and Text files.
- Created & published reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in working and administrating Unix.
- Identified the appropriate site structure and taxonomy to include site collections, top-level sites, child sites, and libraries.
- Custom Workflow using .Net 4.0 WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation) to automated business process with InfoPath Forms.
- Implemented Microsoft Enterprise Library Blocks like Data Access, Exception Handling, and Logging.
- Made Order report, Inquiry report, check out report in Crystal report.
- Developed large number of stored procedures for database operations using T-SQL.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layers using .NET Framework such as ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.net, VB6 & XML.
- Designed & Developed Web Services for the communication between the clients in various modules
- Architected Data Access Layer using Microsoft Application Architecture guidelines.
- Sound hands on experience with ADO.NET programming.
- Developed COM interop components.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization components, implemented using LDAP & Web Services.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC 3.0.
- Developed a generic Tool for Testing Web Services.
- Designed & developed a configuration management tool using typed Datasets.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing the developed modules.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Involved in design, developed Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high-level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Developed Summary & Detail Reports for the classroom module using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in analyzing system requirements and designed the functional and technical specifications for the project.
- Involved in designing using UML tools.
- Developed the application using Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed front-end UI using ASP.NET web pages using VB.NET as back end.
- Created SQL nested queries, stored procedures and triggers.
- Developed web pages and style sheets using HTML and CSS.
- Used HTML controls and server controls and developed user controls.
- Implemented business components and data access code using C#.
- Exceptions and errors are handled throughout the application in such a way that the down time is minimized.
- Involved in database interactivity using SQL Server.
- Used ADO.Net connectivity objects like Data Sets and Data Adapters.
- Generated detailed reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in unit testing and system integration testing.