- With 16 years of IT experience, I possess skills in General Management, Account Management, Delivery Management, Solutioning/Pre - sales, and Financial Management.
- My most recent experience includes Global Solution Leader, Solution Architect, P/L Management, and Consultant roles in Confidential *.
- I also have expertise in solutioning large, multi-million dollar sales deals, establishing a world-class solution centre, and setting the strategy and direction necessary to strengthen and improve solution efficiency.
Global Solution Leader/Architect
- As Global Solution Leader for Applications Development Services (ADS) and Testing & Quality Assurance (TQA) Services offerings, successfully supported over 600 deal wins in excess of $1B of total contract value.
- Engaged in all aspects of deal solutioning for large/strategic/complex pursuits - Opportunity Analysis, Solution Design and Development, Solution Leadership, Solution-Pursuit Integration, Client/Customer Relationship, and Finance/HR/ Legal/Account Team Collaboration.
- Led solutions (RFP/RFI responses) for several large deals including a $900M new logo - $200M in Applications Management Services and $700M in Infrastructure Services.
- Managed a ~$40M budget and finances globally of a key Confidential org including strategy, budgeting, flash/forecasting, hiring/firing, integrations, merges, demo & negotiations with FP&A and leadership.
- Set up world-class solution centre for EDS (first of its kind in India) where about 100 people provided solutions for customer RFPs across the globe for Applications, ITO and BPO services deals.
- Managed the relations of two large business entities as single point of relationship contact between Electronic Data Systems (EDS) and MphasiS from deal solutioning perspective after its merger.
- Engaged credibly with all levels (internal stakeholders as well as clients) - C-Level, key presenters and influencers, reviewers, trusted advisors. Worked closely with cross functional leaders, SMEs, and pursuit team on solutions & ideas, problem solving and thought leadership.
- Simplified finance and operations for WW Apps Solutioning group that improved efficiency by 40%.
- As a Solution Architect led RFP/RFI responses, majorly in Application Development and Outsourcing / Management Services area. Led pursuits globally in all size ($1m - $900m) to develop solution including business and technology roadmap, strategy, competitive costing/pricing, integration of towers, POCs, transition & transformation plans, due diligence, and engaging vendors and partners.
- Generated and reviewed TCO impact, risks & mitigations, value propositions, win themes, proposals, commercial Confidential & Confidential and contract definitions.
- Led, coordinated inter-tower solution linkage and optimization and initiatives for enhanced solution efficiency and/or cost advantage.
- Implemented global metrics and dashboard to measure pipeline, performance, utilization, demand forecasting.
- Driven the development of processes, tools, best practices, knowledge management, and standards that are followed by solution teams world-wide.
- Contributed to solution methodology (repeatability, innovation, speed)
- Approved or developed solution guides, SOWs, SLAs, MSAs, proposal documents and other collaterals
- Managed multiple projects and initiatives for specific objectives (e.g. on integration of two global solution organizations, solution innovations, strategic marketing, Best Shore profiling, HR/productivity initiatives)
- Presented papers in the area of Intellectual Properties (IP) and Organizational Culture Development.
- Experience with start-up and early-stage organizations. Provides for guiding delivery teams towards maturity in stages, through introduction of necessary processes and training components at the appropriate time
- Contributed to the revenue growth offshore delivery centre. Delivering Software Services internationally, in both developed and emerging markets has helped understand region-specific intricacies of customers
- Introduced Mobility and Cloud features into existing applications services offerings collaborating with Portfolio
- Managed Account, Global Delivery and several projects by cultivating dynamic relationships at all levels, and I built and inspired teams to surpass expectations.
- Architected, designed, and developed complex applications and databases for large clients.
Technologies/Environments: C#.Net, VB.Net, C, C++, ASP.Net, VB, FoxPro, RDBMS SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL, ETL, SSRS, Confidential -SQL, PL/SQL, Java, HTML, PHP, XML, Java Scripts, WinForms, TDD, PLM, SDLC, ALM, QTP, TFS, Salesforce/SFDC, Siebel CRM, SharePoint, Cloud, Azure, vCloud Director, Analytics, Big data Hadoop, Virtualization, BI, API, COTS, UML, MS Office, Project, Visio, Captivate, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall