- Currently involved in web development on .Net 4.5 platform using C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, jQuery, JSON, Angular JS and Bootstrap 3 and knowledge of test driven approach using nUnit.
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN, and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control.
- Expert in designing UML diagrams like use cases and cross-functional diagrams and having good knowledge in database designs.
- Extensive experience working in Healthcare domain.
- Excellent experience in performing duties pertinent to ICD-9, CPT-4, HCPCS and designing SSIS packages to load the codes to system.
- Expert knowledge of distributed systems, shared infrastructure and Web-based applications.
- In depth experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005, 2008 including creating/managing tables, authoring stored procedures, triggers, indexes and table relationships.
- Extensive experience working with specialized claims Administrator product called McKesson EC2000 Claims Administrator.
- Extensive experience in implementing and integrating the Payment APIs with third parties.
- Have worked closely with business teams to understand the requirements and convert them to technical design documents.
- Strong Coordination & Analytical skills for issue resolution involving various stakeholders, business owners, Support, Technical, Infrastructure and Application Teams for ensuring quality and timely Project Delivery.
Distributed Environment: BizTalk Server 2009, Managing SharePoint 2010.
Directory management: Active Directory using LDAP, Lotus Notes.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle.
- Providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
- Designed various software solutions driving continuous improvement to processes, systems, work-flow and client responsiveness.
- Designed an application using angular js to record real time EC Wait time data.
- Designed web services using C# to fetch the credentialing data for various physicians from visiting facilities.
- Leading the effort to migrate legacy systems to the .NET framework with MVC & Razor.
- Delivered cutting-edge developments such as Web-based customer online case boarding, surgical paging, payments system along with dashboards and online patient portal using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Drove all phases of enterprise integration and process improvement projects to successful completion, including application availability initiatives (Data Replication).
- Migrated Oracle databases to SQL Server with new structures, created stored procedures, udfs, SSIS packages for various data ware house applications.
- Assisted with planning and implementation TFS code repository standards. From branching to merging and work flow.
- Providing 24X7 production supports on a mission critical basis.
- Worked for one of the leading mortgage providers in Michigan USA.
- Designed and developed an online Loan Origination System using C#, ASP.NET, MVC with Razor View Engine and bootstraps which enables the brokers to manage a loan online.
- Handled validations and setup formulas using jQuery.
- Design and integrated USFS legacy system with modern web based applications.
- Supported existing system originally developed in PHP.
- Enhanced the online pricing system for brokers which helps them to view the daily prices based on their mortgage insurance plans.
- Designed a permission-group based architecture for Insurance brokers.
- Designed, developed, enhanced, supported Patient Administration-Claims Administration CA/PCA project for this leading healthcare provider.
- Developed utilities, SSIS packages to integrate the data between various clinical systems and load ICD-9, CPT-4, HCPCS codes to system.
- Developed various tools for operations team using C#, SQL to setup the alarms in case of any system failures.
- Developed utilities to generate the claim files for Insurance payers and setup automatic processes to transfer files using ftp.
- Enhance system to increase the through put and decrease the turnaround time in claim processing for the healthcare provider.
- Designed web solution using VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL which enabled the provider to generate faster and accurate revenues.
- Implemented processes to improve the clarity regarding the patient’s claims.
- Supported inhouse applications written on classic asp.
- Provided 24X7 production supports on a mission critical basis.
- Integrated MS Outlook services with Confidential application using C#. Generated business reports and pass it on to the business Users.
- Developed a tool to sync the user’s information between different directory management servers. It used to pick data from Lotus server and sync the same to AD server on daily basis using C#.
- Designed the interfaces to provide a robust framework for integration between all Hudson systems. All the interfaces are designed in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and the backend components developed on SQL server 2005.
- The common libraries were developed in C#.
- Integrated ePro, PeopleSoft and Oracle systems across ANZ through Interfaces that will continue to support Hudson Business Processes.
- Generated Stubs for COPC/BOPC to validate the calculated stock prices using XMl/XSLT.
- Designed and developed Group Contract software product meant to enable group annuity with the states.
- This application was designed and developed using C#.NET, java/VB script, ASP.NET and SQL.