- Around 6 years of assorted experience in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software development Life cycle (SDLC), object oriented software systems and development of Windows Based, Web based, Client/Server N - tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0, C#5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, MVC 4.0/5.0, Razor View Engine, ADO.NET, IIS, Win Forms, Web Services, Web API, WCF, XML, Microsoft SQL Server, VSS and MS Team Foundation Server.
- Very well acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed and also comfortable with the SOLID principles.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Experience in Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing rich UI
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 4.0/5.0, Two-Tier Three Tier Architecture.
- Experience in Data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set in ADO.NET.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects with Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge over .Net framework 3.5 concepts like Lambda expressions, LINQ, Extension methods etc.
- Well versed with design and development of SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Hands on experience in working with development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Queries, Indexes, Triggers and Views using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 and T-SQL
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks.
- Strong experience in using Configuration Management, Building Schedule using TFS and VSS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and has ability to handle multiple tasks; can take initiative to handle responsibilities independently as well as a proactive member of a team.
- Great desire to learn latest technologies and ready to take up challenges.
Languages: C#, C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
Enterprise Servers: Microsoft IIS 5.1/6.0.
Databases: Access, MS SQL 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008, SQL Management Studio, Toad.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS.
Design Tools: MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project.
Source Control: VSS, TFS.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7
Software Testing: MS Test Suite, Nunit framework, unit testing, UI, T-SQL Testing.
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Senior .NET Developer
- Gathered functional, business, and technical requirements and prepared the design document.
- Efficiently used object oriented programming to achieve the functionality for the application.
- Designed, developed, and customized several web pages using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Java Script and ASP.NET 4.5.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request and invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Created views in MVC using Razor Syntax.
- Used AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Developed Web API services to communicate with the Data Access Layer.
- Developed various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET and C#.NET.
- Extensively used Entity Framework to connect SQL Server database with Data Access Layer.
- Used LINQ to do CRUD operations on SQL Server to query database using Lamda Expression and Query Expressions.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL Server based on the documented user requirements.
- Resolved performance issues, fine-tuned queries, indexes and stored procedures.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Designed, coded, tested applications and identified system deficiencies and recommended solutions.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 5, ADO.NET, C#.NET, .Net Framework 4.5, VS 2013, Web Forms, SQL Server Management Studio, WCF, AJAX, Bootstrap, Windows XP, HTML5, Java Script, DHTML, Entity Framework, Web API, CSS3, Crystal Reports and TFS.
Confidential, Nashville TN
- My responsibilities include performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and developments standards.
- Used Bootstrap for developing rich UI
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Used Visual Source Safe for the purpose of Version Control and Source Code maintenance needs.
- Wrote Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Survey Details, Customer details and Product Configuration data.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of LINQ to objects and Lambda expression.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio extensively for querying the database for additions and modifications.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, Linq to SQL
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for migrating data from different sources like MS Excel, CSV, Flat File, sources, Oracle database to SQL Server database.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Designed, implemented and configured WCF service layer.
- Deployment of Web Services in the web pages.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005, Oracle and used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Developed Reports used with SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
Environment: Visual Studio2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.0, HTML, DHTML, Web Forms, Java Script, JQuery, XML, XSD, XSLT, WCF, Web Services, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2005, Oracle, PL/SQL Windows XP, Toad, UML, SQL Server Reporting Services.