- Hands - on C#, VB.NET Architect and web applications/framework developer with exceptional engineering skills backed by more than 15+ years of industry experience.
- Offer a solid history of integrating diverse technologies to drive the successful design and implementation of scalable, multi-tier, and distributed applications.
- Creative and detail focused problem solver with outstanding organizational and analytical abilities.
- Easily define and meet customer needs and resolve technical issues while consistently delivering high quality results on time and on budget.
- Experienced in leading and mentoring teams both onsite and off-shore in software development projects.
- At ease with C-Level and executive management.
- Technology assessment and strategy, product management, project management, hiring, off shore coordination of development.
- Enterprise and Application architecture, design and development methodologies, application and system integration.
- Hands-on using Microsoft technologies both on site and telecommuting
- Relational OLTP, ETL, data-mart projects using SQL Server .
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Architecting Commercial ASP.NET Web Applications
- Programming Web Services
- Customer Requirements Analysis
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare estimates, proposals & pre-sales support.
- FERPA, Abstract Management, CRM, Medical, Aeronautical Billing Industry exposure
- Government agency, CMS
- Technical Documentation
- Coaching & Team Leadership
Programming: ASP.NET 1.1 - 4.5 ASP.NET MVC 2.0 - 5.0 VB.NET, C#, Entity Framework, Mock, Extreme Programming (XP), OOA, OOD, Test Driven Development (TDD), UML, ASP, ATL, COM+, COM/DCOM, HTML, Java Script, SQL, Visual Basic, ORACLE PL/SQL, VBA, Enterprise Application Block, AJAX 15.1.3 Toolkit
Platforms: IIS, Windows 7,XP/CE/Mobile/Win32, Windows, Advanced Server
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, VS TFS, Crystal Reports, Install Shield, Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services, Oracle 7x, MS Web Application Stress tool, NUnit, Active Reports for .NET, Crystal Reports.NET, SharePoint, Soft Artisans Enterprise Tools, VISIO, Verisign Pay Flow Pro, XML Spy. Older tools have been removed
Internet and Distributed Technologies: ASP.Net Web API, Silverlight 3.0, .Net, WCF RIA Services, COM+, Older/obsolete technologies have been removed
Confidential, Springfield, Illinois
Senior Consultant & Mentor
- Researched other successful implementation and designed/proposed a strategy for Confidential to convert their existing 1200 forms over to e-forms.
- Recommended to use Microsoft CRM Dynamics as the framework for the solution.
- Develop and perspective architectures, best practices and standards for all Confidential ’s Microsoft .Net Applications.
- Lead design reviews of Web based .Net application.
- Ensure adherence to standards.
- Working on piloting and designing a Microsoft .Net based security layer/pipeline to address and provide transport
- Message and data level security for web application projects.
- This project will then be the basis for all future public facing websites that Confidential will build to be hosted on CMS infrastructure.
- Worked on public facing Confidential program project.
- Mentored Confidential staff employees during the development on adapting and using MVVM framework and principles.
- Continuously work with PMO, lead developers, consultants to develop enterprise-scale integration technologies and standards to enable a service-oriented strong backbone for other applications.
- Responsible for architecting & delivery of BPT(Bridge Project Tracking) and MFT(Motor Fuel tax) projects.
- Currently responsible for architecting & delivery of EPAS(Engineering Prequalification and Agreement System), eBIDS (Electronic Bidding System). Lead Developer on WCLM (Web Contract and Letting Management).
Tech Environment: MVC 2.0- 5.0 & .NET 4.5, VB.Net, C#, RIA .Net Web services (WCF RIA Services), VS2008 - VS2013 Ultimate TFS, Silverlight 3, SQL Server, SSIS for Data transfer from Main frame, Crystal Reports 9 & SSRS for reporting. Telerik Controls. NUnit, Ninject, IOC
Confidential, Champaign, Illinois
- Assessed existing work done by other vendors and contractors.
- Prepared detailed estimates and project plan and updated PMO.
- Worked closely with TriZetto’s development staff and prepared a mutually agreeable code-promotion and review process.
- Hands-on design and implementation of core Infrastructure components for Environment, Security, Logging, and strict adherence to protecting PHI and being compliant with HIPA.
Tech Environment: Custom .NET 2.0 & 3.5, VB.Net, C#,WCF, Enterprise Application Blocks and VS 2005, VS2008, TFS, Sharepoint Servers, SQL Server 2005, 2008, SSIS for Data Package and Exchange, SSRS for reporting, IIS, MSI Setup projects.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Architect/Senior Manager
- Designed a strategy and worked hands-on to move existing Web Services and re-package them to be delivered using SOA model.
- Studied authentication and message protection patterns and created a decision matrix based on requirements to use X.509 s brokered authentication for Transport and Message level security.
- Currently working on converting them to WCF Architecture.
- As a result all Member Registration API calls (for all 300+ Association clients) were directed to these web services and custom development on individual apps was reduced.
- Created a help and support website with documentation and tips for easily consuming web services
- Drive the strategy to model the custom DNN Application Architecture to be available and sold on as-demand basis to establish an on-going revenue stream.
- Road maps, phased-plan to build a single enterprise integrated solution were drawn out.
- Partnered with BA’s, Client Managers and worked with CIO, and delivery director to lead the effort technically and on management aspects.
- Worked with Gartner Research analysts on various process improvements, standardization, Enterprise Architecture team implementation, RFP processes, vendor comparison methods to have a stronger IT practice.
- Worked with various vendors on evaluating an enterprise wide Virtual Conference Platform.
- Gathered requirements from various business units and organized demos, decision matrix, quality, cost to company and finally prepared business case and sent to CIO and other SVP’s.
Tech Environment: Custom .NET 2.0, 3.0 Framework, VB.Net, C#, WCF, DotNetNuke DNN Portals development, Enterprise Application Blocks and VS 2005, VS2008, SQL Server 2005, 2008, SSRS for reporting, VS Team Foundation Server to build components following SOA model, Visual Source Safe, SourceGear Vault, VeriSign PayFlowPro, Lyris, iMIS 10.5.
Confidential, Champaign, Illinois
- Crafted strategy to drive company to move from a Cold Fusion based shop over to .NET based environment.
- Pilot solution was first implemented across all school districts in Delaware.
- Designed performance measuring metrics and automatic logging to identify system bottlenecks and designed web services to collect this data back in order to prepare for deployment in Texas.
- Targeted deployment for state of Texas had 4.8 M students and 20K teachers with accounts to interact with system.
- Adherence to strict FERPA laws and regulations were maintained in the system to protect student/minor data and information.
- Used Visual Studio Team Architect and Tester tools to prepare the basis of a robust test platform to simulate load and other conditions.
- Positioned the system and helped Product directors prepare a year long deployment plan and use the collected system-performance data as testimonials to sell to other states.
Tech Environment: .NET 2.0, 3.0 Framework, VB.Net, C#, SQL Server 2005, 2008, SSRS for reporting, Enterprise Application Blocks and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS). Existing App was built using C++ and Java, read through Java (Client) and C++ (Server) code to understand functionality.
Confidential, Savoy, Illinois
Senior Software Engineer / Lead Architect
- Architected and scaled the product to work from a simple classic ASP web site to ASP.Net 2.0 distributed solution on a web farm with multiple SQL servers to handle load. Designed failover systems, monitoring and paging systems to check production environment.
- Migrated the system from classic ASP web site to ASP.Net 1.1 and finally 2.0 and re-designed it in portions after understanding the Abstracts collection process better by building a strong OO design base architecture and using best practices to build sample POC for poorly performing areas. System was used by over 180 Associations and expected to run 24/7 and have 0 to very minimal downtime. OASIS was a configurable environment running on 8 web application servers, 2 file processing servers and used 2 SQL Servers and at its peak was able to process more than 1800 abstract submission per day, and up to several hundred at rush hour.
- Contributed technically and in stream lining processes around business and service professionals to make OASIS (product name) become the largest single revenue source for Confidential .
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed, developed, deployed and documented a wide array of technical solutions for Confidential clients.
- Prepared project proposals, plans and estimates, gathered functional specifications and resource requirements, conducted detailed systems analyses, and created proposals that clearly illustrated architectural overviews, technology selections and cost/resource estimates.
- Provided leadership and management of remote third-party development teams, and wrote well-developed technical articles for the company magazine.
- Worked on COFEE Confidential ’s Key CRM business center Application installed over 3000 client workstations in America.
- Product is based on VB.NET, ASP.NET and interfaces with a host of MTS Servers and Multiple Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Main Frame Etc
- Worked on creating a simulation environment to the actual system which by passes all calls made to the LIVE main frame when a trainee enters into the system.
- Worked on wrap arounds for COM process’s and created a middle tier .Net component to simulate the client behavior.
- Company Trader is a prime Internet destination for people who are interested in selling, buying or brokering a business.
- A modular system that was designed to manage all aspects of operations: viewer type (buyer or anonymous user who searches for business to buy, seller who searches bulleting board for buyers), publisher (of ads and broker info) type, and publisher - subscriber type (buyer/broker who subscribes to the listings by email).
- Integrated .NET framework runtime interoperability between .NET Payment components and vendor gateway COM objects provided by the payment vendor.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- This system is currently deployed on over 14 Million end-points at more than 300 companies worldwide and allows customers to remotely manage their corporate desktops from around the world. Involved in deploying the solution for major clients.