Experienced and highly skilled Software Engineer seeking for a challenging role of a C# programmer. 14+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications, including Web and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server. Successfully developed a best - in-class Healthcare HIS software for the Venezuelan healthcare market, from concept through delivery to satisfied customers. Full-stack programmer but highly focused in UI/UX. Bilingual (Spanish-English). Team player. Strong Decision Maker. Solution Oriented.
Languages: C# .Net, ASP.NET, T-SQL, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET., XML/XSL.
Database: Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2000-2012. MS Access.
Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5.
Methodologies: OOAD with UML, Design Patterns, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow charts, Agile/Scrum.
Software: Visual Studio .NET, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Report.
Version Control: Apache Subversion, CVS, GIT.
Lead Developer / Founder
- Lead Developer in the team for designing and developing the MD System application using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Working on the integration of external software with the application.
- Handling the customer requests, problems and troubleshoot them.
- Worked on reporting packages such as crystal report, and SQL server.
- Development of a forecasting tool actively used by the Consulting Team.
- Preparation of documents associated with projects under the MCS frameworks (MSF and others).
- Active participation in the Venezuelan X10 Team activities (Advertising, Demos and Sales).