- Over 15 Years of comprehensive experience in Information Technology with FCP and expert level skills in P8 5.1/4.5.1(BPM), Sword Fusion P8 3.0.12, CE, PE, AE, WorkplaceXT, FileNet Eforms, IBM ICC 3.0, Image services 4x., Content services 5.4/5.2/5.1, FileNet Web services 4.0.2/3.3, eprocess, Capture, Visual Workflow, and Web based Internet/Extranet/Intranet Applications.
- Installed, Configured and deployed P8 5.1/4.5.1, Content Navigator, Panagaon Content Services, FileNet System Monitor 4.0.1, Image Services, Panagon Capture, IDM Desktop, Panagon Web services/open client 3.3/3.2/3.1
- Migrated and configured Fusion P8 from windows 2003 to windows 2008 server
- Extensively worked with SQL, stored procedures with FileNet SQL/Oracle database
- Developed customized Web apps using Content Engine API’s to upload Documents to CE
- Extensively used Bulk Process and Bulk modify tool in Content Services
- Experience in developing VB/VB.net Background programs like injector, background program to route work item from one queue to the other queue also developed web interface to search docs
- Designed and Developed backup and restore script in K-shell using EBR for Image Services
- Design and Developed Backup and restore procedure for P8
- Actively participated in designing and recommending strategy guidelines for deploying P8.x
- Designed and documented as-is business to to-be business process.
- Develop customized component to automate the index and committal process using capture path
- Involved in identifying the system performance bottlenecks and planning solutions to improve Performance of FileNet Image management systems and also involved in security implementation, SNMP
- Proficient in using RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
- Possessing in depth knowledge in the software development Life Cycle methodologies including the Software Engineering Institute's
- Used Oracle Migration workbench for Migration from SQL Server 6.5 to Oracle
- Worked on operating systems such as Windows 2012/2008/7.0/ XP/2000/NT/98/95/hp-Unix/Windows 2003 server
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
Languages: ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Script, Java Script, ASP, JSP, PL-SQL, T-SQL, HTML, XML, SQL, JRE, WCM API’s, Panagon API’s, DHTML, Java, K-Shell, P8 API's.
Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2012//2010, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Interdev 6.0, FileNet P8 Ver- 5.1/4.0.1, FEM, Panagon Capture 5.2, IDM Desktop 4.0, Web Services 4.0.2/3.3, IS Print/Fax Monitor, CS Explorer, Image service Library 4.0/3.6/3.5,Workplace, Workplace XT, ICC, Content Engine, FileNet-eforms, Process Engine, Content Manager, content services 5.4/5.3/5.2, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Install Shield 6.3,SSRS, Crystal report 9.0/8.0/7.0, SQL-Plus, Erwin, VI Editor, TSC, Net Meeting, Exceed, Mindterm, telnet, sql navigator, eclipse, cygwin, pcanywhere, VNC, reflection x.
Operating System: Windows XP/ 2000/2003/2008 Advanced Server/NT 4.0/98/95, Solaris, HP-UNIX, Linux
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS Access, MS SQL Server 6.0/6.5/2005
Servers: MS Transaction Server (MTS), COM+, IIS 6.0/4.0/5.0,IBM Websphere 8.0/7.0/6.0, Tomcat, and SMTP, Jboss.
Technology: ActiveX, COM, DCOM, ADO, ADO.NET, DAO, OLE DB, ODBC, SSL, AJAX
Concepts: OOPS,SNMP,CSS,DTD,CDO,Sessions,WebServices,Cookies,ASPUpload,cluster,load balancing.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Installed, configured and implemented P8 Environment DEV, TEST and PROD
- Installed configured and deployed Fusion P8 on IIS web server
- Customized Fusion Profile based on the customer needs auto filling, export manifest files etc.
- Upgraded /applied Patches on AE, CE, PE, Content services, IS, FSM,eforms, WS and Open client.
- Installed and upgraded the FileNet IS and open client on virtual servers
- Implemented solution to archive company email to FileNet using ICC
- Created Fusion import templates for bulk uploading documents
- Designed and Developed a Full offline and online backup/Restore script for IS 4.0
- Designed and developed P8 Backup and Restore procedure, load balancing
- Designed and developed workflow solutions
- Developed a automated process which runs 4 times a year to clone only meta data from production to performance tier
- Administrating IS,CS and P8 and workflow
- Actively involved in migrating the documents from CS to CE and using CFS for federating data
- Developed a website to change the SysAdmin and Admin password for 23 libraries all at once
- Extensively used FEM to create document class, choice lists exporting / Importing data, create life cycles
- Developed design document with backup strategy guidelines
- Create events and subscriptions, modifying securities
- Developed a program to bulk upload documents to CE
- Developed multiple asp.net web application for various document class using asp.net, web user controls, asp.net web services
- Performance Tuning for P8, CS, IS and Web Server
- Used vwtool and vwlog, vwverify on PE server for Administrative tasks
- Supporting P8/ workflow application, CS and IS, working on PMR and tickets
Confidential, West Point, PA
- Designed, planned, installed configured Panagon web services/Open client, CS client libraries, CS 5.4/5.3/5.2, IDM Desktop 4.0 with patch 15 on windows Box.
- Was responsible for maintaining 20 Panagon CS Libraries and Panagon web services running on windows 2000/2003 server
- Installed and upgrade CS with latest patch if required to fix bugs
- Create new storage repositories as and when required and modify storage categories as necessary to link to this new storage repository
- Modify storage categories to link to a storage repository on a server having more storage space available
- Kill orphan CS sessions
- Proactively address system-generated messages for each library if any errors take appropriate action
- Check the size of .ref and .dct file for content search, create new content search repository as and when required
- Check the log files for any warnings, errors etc in each library for AP, EMEA and NA on UNIX box
- Created work instructions, SOP’s and IQOQ.
- Check the storage space used by the library system on a regular basis
- Use CS explorer to bulk modify document properties
- Created spreadsheet reports listing all the document attributes values for all the libraries across AP, EMEA and NA for migrating from Panagon to MIDAS
- Run utility to re-index failed items in queue for each library
- Run Recheck and fix inconsistencies between storage repository and property database.
- Check the System object and determine how much of the allotted disk space has been used by the property repository
- Developed disaster recovery
- Run utility to Fix Failed index items
- 24*7 support
ConfidentialSr. FileNet Admin
- Developed Create Document Web Method creates a new document as an instance of the default document class in the default object store Add Document using VB.net.
- Developed Check Out Document Web Method using COM API’s.
- Developed Get Document Content Web Method.
- Developed Save Document Content Web Method.
- Developed Check In Document Web Method.
- Developed Is Document Annotated Web Method.
- Developed Clone Document Web Method.
- Developed Validate User Credentials (Is User Validated) Web Method.
- Developed exception classes for error handling.
- Modified and added functionality to the existing application.
- Created User Requirement Documents.
- Developed capture path in capture Professional.
- Set up High Volume scanning Station.
- Created High Level Design Document, DFD, Flowchart and ERD Diagram.
Sr. FileNet Admin
- Designed and documented as-is business to to-be business process.
- Developed customize web pages using asp, xml and Filenet API’s,Installling patches
- Configured, deployed Content-Server 5.2 with Panagon Capture to scan in document to CS Repository customized few screens using ASP, VB.
- Administrating CS Server and eprocess, troubleshooting, adding users, monitoring performance, creating CVL’s, Create Doc class in CS, creating repository, checking log files, auditing etc.
- Installing patches, Modified existing VB program and K-shell (COLD) program to import documents with different index values to FileNet IS from FTP Folder.
- Successfully upgraded the system Web Services.
- Designed workflow (Custom step processor). -- The Originator after filling the form submits the form for approval, at this time the Work- Flow begins. E- Mail is sent to the respective persons to check the FileNet Inbox. Work- Flow step goes through respective queues. From each queue the data is picked up and an e- Mails is sent to the respective person for the next step used eprocess API’s. System backup, audit log files.
- Developed web apps to upload documents to content Repository.
- Implementing new departmental projects gathering end user requirement, designing and make the system and up running.
- Developed user Interface using VB to import documents using Panagon API’s.
- Created backup and restore procedure for Image service using EBR. (Disaster recovery)
- Supporting the FileNet System from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Sunday.
- Developed Backup and restore Script to backup MKF Database Scheduled to run every day in crontab.
- Developed VB program to capture (Bank cheques of different template) Scanned document index info, verify index and commit to the respective Image service library or Content Services.
- Upgraded Panagon IDM viewer to 3.1.
- Created asp web pages to created Users in Image service Library.
- Monitoring the Image service library and SLC.
- Created document class, assigning it to family.
- Modified existing intranet application (ASP, Java script & VB-script, API’S) to query the document based on index information using Panagon API’s
- Heavily used ASP, IDM web services, Java script & VB-script, API’S, VB.
- Developed shell script for COLD Processing.
- Trained users to use IDM desktop and Panagon Capture.
- Installation, maintenance, and support of FileNET servers (Image Services and content services), which includes Panagon documents services, Panagon Image Services, Panagon capture, e-process, content services, Web Services.
- Created Tree view control Using VB to retrieve the documents classes from Image service Library.
- Maintaining and adding functionality like reports in VB AR/AP application.
- Involved in writing VB COM component.
- Defining document class based in user Requirement in Image service library.
- Designed the workflow using eProcess designer.
- Migrating of database from SQL Server 6.5 to oracle 8.0 using oracle Migration workbench, Involve in writing stored procedures.
- Developed web pages using ASP, VB-Script, and Java Script with Interdev.
- Involve in taking backups (dump file) and restoring the updated system regularly.
- Created master and detail tables, defining indexes, referential integrity.
- Generated Crystal Reports for purchase, production and Finance Module.