- Over 7 years of progressive technical and functional experience specializing in analysis, design and development of Internet, Intranet, Client Server and Object Oriented applications built on Microsoft related Technologies.
- Experience in development of Web Forms, Windows Forms, WCF, Silverlight and other data - driven applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server 2008.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation of high-end applications with Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008 .
- Expertise in using ASP.NET and C# for Designing and Developing User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience in working with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching features, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Card Space (WCS), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .Net Framework and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework.
- Experience in using Grid View, Details View, Repeater and other ASP.NET Server controls for state management in .NET.
- Experience in using the Data Access Components i.e. ADO. Net, ADO, DAO, ODBC and the SQL Server, Oracle coupled with good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Extensive work experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET.
- Good Knowledge on .NET MVC Architecture, . NET Remoting, .NET Security.
- Very good knowledge in HTML, XML, Java Scripting, Microsoft visual C, Visual C++, Visual C#, Advanced C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience in Model View Controller (MVC) framework and Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i. Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in creating database tables, views, writing store procedures, join queries, triggers and user defined functions to access database.
- Outstanding analysis, programming and debugging capabilities. Excellent organizational, analytical and teamwork skills along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills thereby resulting in higher team productivity at lesser operating costs.
- A good team player with excellent technical, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 /4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF,ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS, XML, and HTML/XHTML, Silverlight 4.0/3.0
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000
Scripting Languages: Java Script, AJAX
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008, N-Unit Testing Framework, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Testing Tools
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/7.0
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7 /8, Linux
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application tool using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed n-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#, .NET, ASP.NET4.0, Web services, Console Applications, Web Forms, Winforms, Silverlight, IIS5.0/6.0, MySQL, SQL Server 2008.
- Extensively Used. ASP.NET 4.0 controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Used C#.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies.
- Designed the application as a three-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer and Database activity in the third layer.
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer.
- Designed and developed various Classes in C#.NET to implement the business logic and event handling.
- Ability to create and customize Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) from within Visual Studio 2008 to provide custom business workflows.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET web parts, Silverlight for rich user interface.
- Responsible for developing a new SOA n-tier web browser application with WPF and WCF technologies using .NET Framework 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 for DAT System.
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern.
- Built various types of reports such as Table, List, Matrix reports using Visual Studio 2010 and displayed them on ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms using Report Viewer Control.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML and DISCO for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Used ASP.Net AJAX controls like Update Panel and Script Manager are to perform asynchronous calls between UI and backend.
- Used Forms Authentication to authenticate the user, created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the Project and the application code was developed in C#.NET.
- Used LINQ to SQL to create Data Access Layer to manipulate data in database.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Worked on stored procedures, advanced queries, triggers, views, indexes for query optimization for the SQL Server databases.
- Worked on SQL Server 2008 to write Stored Procedures (Packages, Procedures, Functions, PL/SQL and Database Triggers) for back end development.
- Used GIT for version control and file sharing.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements amendments in the development of the section.
Environment: Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Visual Studio.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Forms, WinForms, LINQ, Silverlight, Web Services, XML, AJAX, HTML, Java Script, SOAP, GIT, agile, SQL Server 2008, Oracle and Windows.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr .Net Developer
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development. Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in developing UI using ASP.Net latest control such as List View, Ajax Toolkit, Web User Control, and Master Pages etc.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with VB .NET for the code behind modules.
- Created and applied new user controls (for logins , headers , footers etc) using ASP.NET controls into the application to enhance usability of some part of the application.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used Win form controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Worked with Charts and Data Binding controls with service components in Silverlight.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Used GridView, DataList, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern. Used ADO.Net for DML/DDL operations with the SQL Server 2008.
- Used WPF DataGrid extensively in desktop application GUI design.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Implemented the Business Tier using Visual C# and implemented the Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts in C# and ASP. Net.
- Used ADO.NET (Data adapters, Data Readers, Datasets) for database connectivity to SQL Server 2000/2005 database.
- Used ADO.Net for connecting to the database in the WCF service along with providing user friendly exceptions.
- Designed data access layer using C#, LINQ, ADO.NET datasets & data adapters.
- Utilized Datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data, and, display it in ASP.NET pages and Grid Controls to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Used HTML controls and ASP.Net server controls to develop UI.
- Written stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server 2008 and developed database stored procedures, functions, views and created DTS packages for data transfer from various files.
- Version Controlling was done using Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing.
- Involved in code review and testing of all the modules and complete debugging process to resolve the complex issues.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/ amendments in the development of the sectionWorked in Scrum Methodology especially involved in sprint meetings.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with coders and team members.
- Implemented the project using Agile Methodology and SCRUM Implementation.
- Maintained and enhanced ASP.NET applications
- Built the new applications using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0 Razor View Engine
- Built and Consumed WCF Services
- Responsible for setting up the endpoints and bindings for WCF Services
- Followed SOA to develop the solution
- Developed Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Mappers
- Worked with C#.NET and VB.NET to develop all the layers of the Solution
- Maintained and enhanced the Classic ASP applications
- Used LINQ and LINQ to Entities data provider for interacting with the data in the entity framework .
- Used with Jquery for client side scripting and AJAX calls
- Done Unit Tests for the modules developed
- Created and Consumed with RESTful Services and shared the data using JSON
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 .
- Optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2008 R2/2012 .
- Worked on SQL queries to retrieve data from SQL Server 2008/2012 Database.
- Worked on Query Optimization to improve the performance of Queries.
- Written SQL Server Integration Services to retrieve and load data between different data sources
- Writing test plans and assisting with Requirements documents
- Performed several testing including Unit Testing to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Written Use cases for the solution built
- Did Code Reviews using TFS
Environment: SP.NET, MVC 3.0/4.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2012, WCF, REST, TFS 2008, T- SQL , XML , SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, IIS, Windows Server 2008.
- Involved in requirements gathering and performed object oriented analysis, design and implementation using UML.
- Designed web interface using ASP.Net 3.5.
- Created document libraries to store & share the functionalities.
- Created Stored Procedures to handle the business logic.
- Used OOD patterns to build the business layers.
- Used LINQ to SQL and ADO.NET as the data provider for communicating with the SQL Server 2008 Database
- Revamped an external, wizard-based, micro site to use MVC and Entity Framework technologies.
- Implemented Caching technologies to improve the performance
- Built and used Error Handling mechanism extensively.
- Worked on JQuery UI
- Worked on SOA and developed Web Services using WCF platform and maintained ASP.NET Web services.
- Developed UI layer using HTML 5, CSS3 and MVC 4.0
- Integrated SSRS reports into the web application using Report Viewer Controls.
- Integrated SharePoint with the .NET application
- Written Unit Tests for the modules/libraries developed
- Used TFS to Deploy the Code and Task Management.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008 IDE, ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, Framework 3.5, ADO.NET, XML,WCF, Microsoft Share Point 2007, TFS for version control and for bug tracking, SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Designed the user interfaces using Web Server Controls which are built on ASP.NET Server Controls.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Services, WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- LINQ to Objects for WCF service call.
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services.
- SQL Server (OUTPROC) Session State Management.
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
- GUI was developed using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used .NET Framework 3.0 throughout the project and converted existing code from 1.1 to 3.0.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through HTTP.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, Web services, XML, AJAX, HTML, IIS, SQL Server 2000 and Windows XP