- Extensive background around 8 years in diverse facets of .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications.
- Skilled in developing application on MS Visual Studio (2015/2012/2010/2008 ) using .NET Framework ( 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), ASP.Net , MVC 4.0/3.0, Razor View Engine , C# .Net, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, WCF, XML, XAML, SOAP and SQL Server (2012/ 2008 R2/2008/2005).
- Expertise in creating and consuming Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ASP.Net Web API, Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) and RESTful Web Services and Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Solid Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, OOAD, UML, TDD (Test Driven Development), Design Patterns, Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture, Agile Scrum Methodologies, Extreme Programming and Regular Expressions.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Experience in Rapid SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i - creating DDL/DML, PL-SQL, T-SQL Queries, Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Indexed Views, CTE’s, importing data to MS Excel sheets and LINQ to SQL and experience in SQL tuning and knowledge of My SQL.
- Proficient at using security features in the .NET like Authentication and Authorization of users using Forms Based authentication, using Membership Provider, Role Provider and Profile Provider (Web Profile Builder 1.3)
- Developed server side, client side and web based controls using Visual Studio. Worked with various Server controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, Form Validation controls and custom control.
- Involved in N-unit, Unit testing and bug fixing of the system.
- Worked on SOAP/Web Service for MIIC HL7 services for Data Exchange. Proficiency in reports generation using Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
- Enthusiastic, Ability to quickly understand and utilize new technologies. Ability to work under minimal supervision, adhere to deadlines, excellent verbal and communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows familiar
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
.NET Technologies: .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, MVC 4.0/3.0, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.Net, WCF, WPF, LINQ,WEB API, REST API
Languages: C#.NET, Bootstrap, XML, XAML, HTML, AJAX, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS, Knockout JS, TSQL, PL-SQL, LINQ.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015, SQL Server Management Studio, Rapid SQL
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS
Version Controls: Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe 6/5, Team Foundation Server 2015
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Senior .Net Developer
- Working closely to the client for requirement gathering and analysis and provided desired solution to client in time limits.
- Involved in implementation of Object Oriented Concepts during the development.
- Experience in Writing code and debugging skills with ASP.NET, WCF, C#, Web services.
- Developing the application using MVC, RESTful and WCF services.
- Using JQuery JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
- Created SOAP/Web Service for MIIC HL7 services for Data Exchange with state government.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2015 for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- It is web based N-Tier application developed using WCF Services and Data Services Data Access Layer as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Implemented .Net Security features of Authentication and Authorization using .Net Membership.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business logic Layer using C #.
- Creating Queries and joins on multiple tables, Functions and Triggers for inserting/updating/ deleting the data into the relational tables using SQL commands in Rapid SQL.
- Developing various Stored Procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports.
- Troubleshoot and provided resolution for different kind of issues during the various stages of project.
- Fixing various bugs as well as enhancing quality with performance for both applications.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and worked with MVC architecture and few modules were built in MVP architecture.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls and ADO.NET.
- Implemented Web Services for retrieving information. Build RESTful API's with ASP.NET Web API.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages. Used Angular JS framework to bind Html and Java Script objects. Experienced in HTML5, Knockout JS.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Worked on parsing and editing XML documents by validating it to the schema using class libraries provided by .NET.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database. List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Used SSRS for developing reports. Architected SSIS data process to migrate data using SQL server .
- Designed and developed several TSQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions for all the UML functionality for the web site.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing and worked with SVN as version controlling tool.
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications. Used Agile methodology for the development.
- Created Web pages using ASP.Net Controls, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Telerik Controls, .Net custom user controls.
- Worked with MVC using HTML helper classes. Used CSS to Design and create various templates to get a unified look and feel of the Web Forms.
- Developed module based applications in ASP.NET and implemented application logic using C#.
- Used Java script for client side validations and AJAX for improving the performance of the web page.
- Used simplified client and server side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.Net to perform the Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete operations on the database.
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions. Worked with data structures and Designed algorithms.
- Created reports using SSRS, deployed reports into Report Server and give access to the reports using Asp.Net Report Viewer control.
- Used Team Foundation Server repository to maintain the code integrity.
- Prepared and executed test scenarios to test the functionality of the application.
- Provide manual testing of Confidential Millennium application that included charting, reporting and printing of patient’s healthcare reports.
- Involved in resolving operational problems and systems failures by directing and/or performing systems audits, analyzing problems and developing clear, concise methods for resolution.
Environment: Visual Studio, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, HTML, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, WCF, SOAP, N- unit, REST web services, MVC, IIS, SQL Server, TFS.
Confidential, Medford, MA
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development (under Agile Methodology).
- Created Class diagrams using UML as part of design documentation.
- Implemented Ajax, JQuery and JSON in MVC with Razor view engine.
- Implemented Forms authentication, Asynchronous controls and View Models in MVC.
- Implemented membership management and role based security for managing the users.
- Designed screens (.aspx, .ascx and master pages) using Visual Studio .NET and Created Style Sheets for formatting the Webpages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document and used C#.
- Used different state management techniques (Hidden fields, View State, Session, query string) to maintain the state between the pages.
- Used ADO.Net class components SQL connection, SQL command and SQL Data Adapter.
- Handled the data access part using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Entity framework and LINQ.
- Created Data Contract classes, Consumed data and Data Synchronization from WCF.
- Used ASP.Net Web API to create REST architectural style to access from various clients.
- Used XAML and various bindings and commands in WPF.
- Extensively used AJAX controls like collapsible panels, tab controls, update panel etc.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, Triggers, User defined Functions, Views, Temporary tables and Table variables using SQL Server.
- Created and designed reports using SSRS and deployed into report server.
- Used SSIS Data flow tasks, Control flow tasks, transformations like Merge, SCD, Fuzzy Grouping, Union to transform data.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control and source Control.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SQL, MVC, SSRS, LINQ, WCF, Web API, WPF, SSIS, Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software more rapidly along with the MVC architecture.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes and to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Used Angular JS framework to bind Html and Java Script objects.
- Built Web GUI using XAML, HTML, DHTML, Web Forms classes and AJAX control.
- Used Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls and Utilized XAML, WCF, WPF based Event Handlers.
- Extensively used ADO.NET, XML for high level performance for the web controls.
- Developed Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET, web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Deployed web application on Internet Information Server for production. Created Crystal reports on the web page by accessing the database.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using PL-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL.
Environment: Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML, PL-SQL, SQL Server, Angular JS, Visual Source Safe, IIS, Windows Server, Web Services, SOAP, Web Forms, CSS, Enterprise Data Management, Team foundation Server.
- Developed UI components using ASP.NET and C#. Involved in building ASP pages from already existing HTML pages.
- Used Java Script and .NET Validation Controls for Client side validation.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.Net that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server Database. Aggressively used the ADO.NET features like Data Grid, Data List and other controls.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL. Extensively used Dynamic SQL commands and SQL stored procedures to interact with the Database.
- Developed various reports based on the requirements using Crystal Reports