- 2 years of experience in Analyzing, Designing, Developing and Integrating web & Desktop based applications.
- Hands on experience in Application Development using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server,LINQ, ADO.NET.
- Experience in design and development of Multi - Tier Distributed Client Server Architecture Systems.
- Good exposure in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experience in building SOA applications using .NET, JSON, Web-API, Web services, WCF, SOAP and REST.
- Hands on experience with the Dependency Injection (IOC) following the best practices.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/11g and experience with writing stored procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Queries, Indexes, Views.
- Experience in writing Unit Test Cases using N-Unit.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test-driven development.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, AngularJS, ASP.NET,ASP.NET MVC, Entity-Framework, Web API
Web Servers: IIS 9.0,IIS 8.0,IIS 7.0
RDBMS: MSSQL, TSQL
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, MATLAB, PSPICE.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux(Ubuntu)
Cloud Technology: Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Used Agile-Scrum Methodology and followed Test Driven Development Environment.
- Developed MVC4 Single page web application and class libraries.
- Used N-Tier architecture for Presentation layer, Business layer and data access layer and were coded using C#.
- Utilized OOP Deign Patterns to solve challenging business problems.
- Developed N-Unit Test cases using Moq.
- Implemented on demand loading of data for the tree widget and reduced performance issue.
- Perform peer review to ensure code is consistent across application and identify areas of improvement.
- Followed best coding practices, which played a major role in creating a code that is highly readable, extensible and maintainable.
- Designed and modelled relational database schema.
- Develop automated scripts using SQL server database to perform statistical analysis.
- Written stored procedures for retrieving or updating data using SQL Server 2008.
- Used triggers for sending an email to client after payment has been made.
- Designed and Developed WinForms using VB.NET as a backend code.
- Deployed application on production and test server.
- Developed Windows based Desktop application which will be used by admins to generate reports, s, labels etc.
- Teaching and managing labs for C Programming.
- Assisted in maintaining department websites which involves HTML, CSS and Javacript.
- MVC framework was used to handle the user requests.
- Used C# and SQL to provide the enterprise feature of scalability and availability.
- All the business logic in service layer has been implemented in C#.
- Developed Instant desktop based chat application using Winforms with C# at back-end.
- Security is provided by encrypting and decrypting the messages using DES.
- Client/host communication between two parties is done using WCF
- Key management mechanism is also implemented to enhance the security of system.
- User Interface is designed using HTML5 and CSS.
- Technologies: C#, Winforms, HTML5, CSS, Socket Programming, WCF, Multi-Threading, Visual Studio.