To find an engineering position with a forward moving company that is both challenging and rewarding that offers career growth potential.
Highly efficient, talented, and hardworking design engineer with 2 years of experience in software development and design as well as 8 months of experience being involved in various projects in the field of controls engineering. Highly experienced in the design and implementation process of new software products. Excellent communication skills with both team members and customers.
Control System Languages / HMI: Studio 5000, RSLinx Classic, CitectSCADA
Systems Development Engineer
- Designed and developed 5 pieces of software with the Microsoft .NET Framework as well as one Python GUI Application.
- All the applications communicated with a MongoDB database that was created and maintained by a small team of engineers including myself.
- Led a small team of engineers during software development using Agile development practices.
- Created software documentation and help manuals to assist in the of other engineers and customers.
- Migrated old HMI systems to either new versions or a new software package.
- Programmed and functional tested custom printer interface boards for a multitude of customers.
- Worked as a project engineer to manage and assist workers in panel manufacturing to complete panels on time and without issues.
- Researched engineering technologies to assist in making quotes for new jobs.
- Used AutoCAD to design control panels and electrical diagrams.
- Wired and quality assessed control panels in the manufacturing shop.