- Over 6+ Years of software experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process and methodologies. Strong skills and experience in Object - Oriented Programming using the .NET framework.
- Having experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of web application for client-server technologies, distributed and object oriented programming in N-tier architecture with Microsoft technologies, following Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Expertise in developing applications under .NET Framework 4.5.1/4.5/4/3.5/2.0/1. x using ASP.Net, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server, WPF, Silver light and WCF.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 .
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services .
- Developed private and public Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API.
- Extensive experience in designing & normalization of relational database, creating complex database queries using SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes and Triggers in SQL Server 2014/ 2012/2008/2008 R2/2005 and Oracle 8i,9i.
- Involved in Performance tuning of complex SQL Queries & PL/SQL Code.
- Extensive experience with T-SQL in constructing Triggers , Tables, implementing stored Procedures , Functions, Views , User Profiles, Data Dictionaries and Data Integrity.
- Good experience in developing applications using MVVM, MVP, MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, Entity Framework.
- Excellent working knowledge in Application servers such as Web Sphere 8.0, WebLogic10.3, Apache Tomcat 6.x.
- Worked under Test Driven Design and Development.
- Strong knowledge at UML standards and in preparing Case, Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams.
- Experience in designing rich interactive WPF applications in XAML using Expression Blend and MS Visual Studio.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Worked extensively in managing security features in the .NET framework like authenticating and authorizing users using Forms based authentication, creating , Profiles and Role Providers.
- Experience with Source Control Management tool i.e. VSS, Tortoise SVN and TFS.
- Familiar with latest Web technology like, Angular JS, CSS and HTML (Tags, Local Storage Feature, New Input Types).
- Design and brand Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Validation controls, and CSS.
- Implemented Web Parts, AJAX , Web Services and Globalization in the Project.
- Strong experience in consuming Web Services in applications.
- Exposure in solving and debugging problems using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer Tools.
- Experience in Creating dependency injection using Structure Map and logging framework using Nlog.
- Implemented exception handling using Nlog.
- Have interacted with database using Entity Framework .
- Developed applications by using infragistics grid controls.
- Have experience of working in Bootstrap for designing UI.
- Attained Knowledge in Angular JS and helped the team in development.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing along with NUnit Testing .
- Have Experience in using Crystal Reports 2008 and SSRS.
- Excellent knowledge of generating reports with integration and reporting services as SSIS, SSRS.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Comprehensive software development life cycle experience with active involvement in requirement gathering, analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Team player with excellent communication and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
- Task-oriented and committed to deliver work products within the established timelines.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.6.1 , ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Silver light 5.1/4.0, PRISM
Practices & Design Patterns: Test Driven Development, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, UML, Visio, OOPS, MVP, MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, MVVM
Data bases & Servers: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2010/2012, MySQL, NoSQL, MS Access, IIS 5.0/6/0/7.0,Oracle 8i,9i
SSIS, SSRS, N: Unit, Nlog, Jira, Crystal Reports
Software / IDE: Visual Studio 6.0, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2013
Windows Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MS Windows Server 2008, UNIX, MS DOS
Versioning Tools: TFS, SVN, VSS, GitHub
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP and FTP
Other Languages/Office Tools: C, C++, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Office
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology
- Used Agile methodology for task breakdown and SCRUM meetings for achieving SPRINT plan milestones.
- We had three applications pointing to same Database. Two are designed using MVC, Angular, Web API, JQuery, EF 6 and other one is in WPF.
- WPF application is specific to Clinic users who issue benefits to participants and vendors. The other two applications are open to public (No whitelist for IP addresses that can access the application).these two applications are specific for vendor and participants.
- Played a crucial role in setting up of firewall rules, SSL certs installation on servers and load balancers and other required installation for multiple components of the application.
- Involved the many GAD sessions for successfully implementation of multiple interfaces for the application by interacting with multiple interface partners meeting application business requirements. Example: Authentication and authorization interface (NC state interface called NCID), unique identifier interface (Common name Database service service), Adjunctive Eligibility (SNAP, TANF and Medicaid eligibility) and many other interfaces.
- Developed multiple WCF restful web services compatible across different systems for Crossroads-WIC application. Also consumed few web services across different platforms using WCF service.
- Analyzed requirements to implement and develop Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based services using ESB.
- Took part in analyzing ESB 2.0 migration functionality.
- Created and consumed Web Services ( SOAP , REST ) using Visual C# and ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2015 .
- Windows forms were used to build the Front end and C# was used for business layer.
- Implementing and extensively using the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP.Net 4.5.
- Implemented authorization and authentication of the application with role based authorization. Implemented NCID web service model 3 for authentication. Authorization of the different parts of application was role based.
- Developed an accelerator to test the ESB queues to minimize the human effort.
- Prepared Test Script, Test Cases and Test Summary.
- Performed different types of Testing like Unit Testing, Regression Testing and Load Testing.
- Extensive use of LINQ.
- Developed Many SSRS reports as part of builds and many Ad hoc reports as per client requirements.
- Used Message Queuing for asynchronous calls to further enhance performance of the application.
- Developed SQL objects for fetching the data from the database.
- Used Test Driven Development and TFS for source control.
- Maintained and created build scripts in PowerShell.
- Develop PowerShell scripts and define triggers and jobs to run PowerShell scripts, the
- PowerShell scripts were used for file transfers
- WCF uses SOAP UI for communication between the processes for various applications.
- Configured the Web.Config file for authentication, session, trace.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2015, WCF, WPF, PowerShell, C#, MVC, Angular, Web API, JQuery, EF 6, SQL DB, Pub-Sub architecture and Web services, LINQ, TFS, SOAPUI, MSMQ, ESB, Web API, ESB watch, IR360, Visual Studio Team System 2015.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the product life cycle management from requirements gathering to transition.
- Used MVP Model View Presenter architecture for a TDD test driven development to maintain a better quality.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Used List, Trees, Toolbars, Menus and Context Menus for navigating between pages in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end and WCF to implement the various services such as the QA Services.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC design pattern and implemented the controller action methods for internal data driven web applications.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF, C# web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Developed the Web Applications in ASP.NET by applying Master Pages and Cascading Style sheets (CSS) to attain uniform look throughout all pages in the application.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create wizard steps for submitting, modifying events and evaluation forms. Involved in creating the logic for the several different modules.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET 3.5 provider model.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX for some controls to achieve asynchronous post back, which resulted in better user interaction by using the Script Manager and Update Panel controls.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements in .NET 3.5, C#.Net.
- Implemented the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net.
- Implemented pair programming, Agile techniques for client requirements.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better deign time experience, and partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Extensively worked on building the RESTFUL Web services along with web API's and use them in interactive web applications with different response data formats.
- Worked on AngularJS components, services and Modules for the rich data driven web applications.
- Used Ado.Net to bind the data to ASP.NET data controls like Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, publishing and deployment of the application.
- Involved in gathering requirements by interacting with the clients and developing GUI /Business tier /Data Access tier design for the web application.
- Extensively used UML in the design process - Use cases, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Used agile methodology for the software development process.
- Created GUI in ASP.Net using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls.
- Implemented Web services and WCF (SOA) for the communication between client and server using SOAP.
- Experience with Database Programming, designing, modeling and Development using MS SQL Server, MS Access and good experience in SQL (T-SQL), Views and Stored procedures.
- Designed and Scheduled the SSIS packages to migrate data from Excel to SQL Server and Vice-Versa.
- Used ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Typed Dataset, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader for connecting, retrieving and modifying the data in the database.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Wrote store procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries.
- Designed and developed new applications using C# and ASP.Net.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Developed front end using HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Xml Reader for consistent access of data.
- Used SSIS for data manipulation.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Used ASP.Net Web Form controls like Dropdown list, Button, Textbox controls for creating User Interface (UI).
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Achieved database connectivity and data processing using ADO.NET.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules before submitting to QA.
Environment: .Net Framework, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio .Net, Win forms, WPF, Web Services, PL/SQL, IIS 5.0, C#, Windows, XML, XSLT, SQL Server.