- Around 6 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web, Windows and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.5, C# 2.0/4.0/5.0, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, AJAX, VB.NET 2.0.
- Insightful experience with software development life cycle and in project formulation of deployment strategy and creation of software products as per client requirements.
- Strong knowledge in various Procedural and Object - Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture- (SOA) and Design Patterns.
- Experience in working with Water Fall model and Agile Software Development methodologies using Scrum.
- Experience in working with Rest-Full Web Services, Rabbit MQ using AMQP model.
- Developed CSS styles for web pages and worked on business logic layer in a MVC3 application.
- Strong RDBMS skills with excellent knowledge of Design, Normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Proficient in working with SQL Server databases and in using data access technologies like ADO.NET and OLEDB.
- Extensive scripting experience in coding Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and programming in T-Sql using Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and Entity Framwork6.0 using Database First Model.
- Skilled in designing and generating reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in creating test plans and performing functional, integration, regression and unit testing using NUnit
- Experience in TFS and IBM Clear Case Version Control System.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill ability to perform as part of a team as well as an individual contributor.
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, LINQ, VB.NET.
SQL, T: SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
Design Methodologies: OOAD with UML, Design Patterns, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow charts.
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, IBM Clear Quest.
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, IBM Clear Case.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Window Server 2008, Window Server 2012.
Confidential, Lake Zurich, Chicago
- Involved in requirements gathering and compiled them into design documents.
- Developed and maintained distributed applications using Microsoft C# and framework3.5/4.0 using Visual Studio 2012.
- Involved in designing the software architecture following AMQP (Publish-Subscribe model) protocol using RabbitMQ message broker and RESTful Web services.
- Utilized software technologies including MVC3, ADO.Net, Microsoft Enterprise Library 6 includes Log4 net, and SQL Server.
- Working experience in XML, XSD Schema validation, LINQ.
- Designed and Developed the Data Access Layer using Database First Model with Entity Framework 6.
- Maintained code base in IBM Rational Clear-Case.
- Developed Unit Test, Integration Test and Regression test for Software Verification and application performance.
- Responsible for designing and documenting Test-case documents for the applications.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, SQL Server 2012, ADO.Net, Entity Framework6.0, IIS 6.0
Confidential, Topeka, Kansas
- Worked for Se2 standard web offering for specific client which included setting up the environment, creating html containers, styling with CSS, developing.
- Web page layout design using CSS2 experience.
- Cross platform supports for web browsers such as IE7-IE10, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome etc. for styling and functionalities.
- Created profile for Pre-Sale Agent using SSO (single sign On) service when the external id is not associated to the Agent.
- Used Java script with Prototype.js for making AJAX calls to web service methods and in the UI front for client side validation.
- Experience working in UAT (User Acceptance Test), QA and Production environment in different stages of the project.
- Maintain the Web-config, check in and check out the codes to the different branch of the code base in Team Foundation Server.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures and integrated them with web service calls.
- Developed SQL Server triggers, user defined functions and Views.
Environment: .Net FrameWork 3.5/4.5, SQL Server 2005/2008, TFS, IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Involved in Coding, Design and Test Phases.
- Involved in Create validation documentation.
- Interacting with on-shore development team and understanding the project details.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures.
- Used Exception handling extensively to avoid circumstances leading to abnormal program termination.
- Used external DLL files for generating dynamic reports.
Environment: VB.Net, WinForms, Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft SQL 2005.
- Involved in UI Designing and writing stored procedures for DML Operations.
- Involved in software coding and integration of modules.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server as database.