- Around 8+ years of software development experience in web development with Microsoft technologies as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, ORM in Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web services & WCF.
- Experience in Visual Studio development environment, for windows and web based applications having used them for professional and academic projects.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and SDLC for full life - cycle of the project such as planning analysis, prototyping, design implementation, testing, release and following for next iteration as per needs.
- Experience in implementing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experienced in implementing agile model in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2013 which includes the development of functions, stored procedures, views, joins and triggers using T-SQL.
- Experience in utilizing UNIT testing framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop the Web applications for verifying the code integrity.
- Involved in maintaining versions of source code using TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2013 and experience in Visual safe source handling portability and tracking issues.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages/Views) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Razor View Engines, Themes, Boot Strap, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and also worked With ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Designed and Developed in creating web user controls, Master pages, validation controls, CSS files using technologies like AJAX Toolkit, JQuery, JAVA Script, XML, HTML and DHTML.
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experience in handling bug fixing and testing code changes for new modules to ensure quality standards before releasing to the production environment and supported the Operations Team on a regular basis.
- Used App Dynamics to track the problems.
- Created SSRS Reports.
- I have knowledge on UAT testing.
- Able to provide applications with good and intuitive interfaces
- A positive Team player with good learning curve there by coping up with new technologies.
Languages: C#, SQL, PL/SQL
Server Scripting: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5
Database: MS-SQL server 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS Access
Reporting and Testing: MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 Team Edition
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, LINQ, Web services
Versioning: MS-Visual Source Safe, MS Team Foundation server
Webserver: IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object Oriented
Operating System: Windows server 2005/2008
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. .NET/C# Developer
- Involved in various levels of the development life cycle by Gathering Requirements, Analyzing, Design and Development.
- Followed agile methodology with daily scrum meetings and providing user story updates.
- Worked on routing to load controller type using MVC 5.0 Web APIs for reaching appropriate action in the web application.
- Used MVC 5.0 Razor-View Engine for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created new HTML helper classes for rendering of HTML controls in a view.
- Performed client side and server side validations in MVC Razor using JQuery and AJAX.
- Created CSS3 and Boot Strap background, Layouts, Positioning and Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements, Behaviors and constants for reusability.
- Created Forms Based Authentication to enforce security into the application and implemented Role Based security to control user access.
- Implementing the data access layer using Entity Framework and writing queries using LINQ to Entity for data retrieval.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications both synchronously and asynchronously.
- Utilized TFS as a Source control for branching and merging.
- Performed builds across different environments using Team City for continuous integration.
- Involved in integrating different modules and deploying to development, pre-production and production servers.
- Performed unit testing and also the complete system integration testing.
- Worked on Production Support tickets by finding the issues and fixing them.
- Created SSRS Reports.
- Designed the database with new code base in by client requirement in SQL Server 2013.
- Used App Dynamics to track the problems.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2013, MVC 5.0, WCF, SQL Server 2008, IIS, TFS, CSS3, HTML, Boot Strap, Web API 2.0.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. .NET/C# Developer
- Implemented business logic using C#.
- Implemented various features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, polymorphism and inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Used Visual Studio 2013 for developing Web based application.
- Developed WCF Services for creating and consuming business components in ASP.NET
- Designing WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services consumed by end-user.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service hosted in a Windows service to support Distributed computing.
- UsedAJAX.NET and Boot Strap to use various controls for presentation layer.
- Used Entity Framework to perform CRUD operations on the SQL Server 2012 database.
- Used LINQ queries to retrieve data from Arrays, Collections and Generics.
- Coded and created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2012 database.
- Worked extensively on Client Side Validation using Java Script.
- Extensive use of XML features of T-SQL for maintaining xml data based on XPath queries. Reading XML documents and storing data in the relational database using various methods.
- Used XAML for Silverlight and design controls to enhance user experience and interaction with rich editing mechanism and improved functionalities.
- Used Silverlight for providing a more compelling, engaging and rich media experience for viewers.
- Used JQuery to develop a modular approach that allows the creation of powerful and dynamic web pages and web applications.
- Applied Cascading Style sheets (CSS) to the pages.
- Implemented Master page to allow centralize the common functionality of the pages, so that we can make updates in just one place.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Understand the work flow of the (SOA) application and make the changes in application pages to in corporate the editing.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.0 for building scalable standards-based web applications
- Responsible for interaction with the client in collecting the requirements.
- Performed unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used TFS2013 for source code management, automated builds, testing and release management capabilities.
- Worked with Agile Methodologies to segregate the development tasks into various sprints.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, Silverlight 5.0, XAML, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Layout Pages, HTML, Java Scripts, CSS classes and Custom controls.
- Used the migration from asp to asp.net to speed up the project by automating some of the steps required.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Worked on taking Daily Reports for evaluating.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page i.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Involved in the iterative process of developing in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Also used master page and used user controls when ever need in the web page.
- Used C# advanced concepts like Automatic properties, Anonymous types, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods.
- Used Web Services to fetch data required and work accordingly, also used the concepts of Serialization.
- Implemented security concepts using SOAP envelop, Windows Authentication and .
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, Lambda) during execution (aimed at “Querying”) a set of data from SQL Server.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Used SOA Architecture to develop code in Test Driven Environment using NUNIT.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET Framework 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, TFS, SQL server 2000/2008.
Confidential, Findlay, OH
- Involved in identifying business requirement by gathering, analysis and design and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed applications at presentation GUI based on N-tier application architecture.
- Designed Custom Validation Controls for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP.NET Validation Controls for server side validation and Java Script for client side validation
- Experienced in template-based web programming using Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets and Skins.
- Responsible for designing web pages with asp.net controls with rich user interface with Ajax control tool kit and JQuery for an efficient and interactive Webpages.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
- Developed WCF REST- API based web service to consume data by client. Implemented provider based services.
- Designed and developed master pages using ASP.NET and used CSS to enhance the look & feel of the website.
- Implemented Role based Forms Authentication for external Users and Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the and role provider.
- Implementing WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Written Lambda expression to replace the anonymous functions to wisely reduce the line of code.
- Developed plugins methods using delegates to implement event based system elegantly.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Used stored procedures with SQL Server 2008 for developing complex business rules.
- Hands on experience with N UNIT testing for the application.
- Maintained TFS (Team Foundation Server) as a central repository system and automatic builds and continuous integration and NUNIT testing.
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production
- Worked in resolving the problem logs and bugs logged by testers and business people in the .NET applications and helped in production.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in Design reviews, Architecture reviews, Code Reviews and discussed solutions to the business problems.
- Developed Web based applications using agile methodologies.
- Managed NUnit test cases using the NUnit framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop the Web applications.
- Developed applications with web based Three-tier architecture.
- Utilized Ajax and JQuery to make applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client site but the server side execution is also faster.
- Used ASP.NET framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation application architecture
- Implemented Razor view in order to compact code and expressive fluid workflow.
- Utilized HTML helper in Views to reduce the code thereby reducing the tedious typing of html tags.
- Utilized ADO.Net Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ
- Experience in building server applications using Silverlight for high quality and interactive content.
- Created client socket application for establishing data communication in between applications.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) /WCF REST services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module
- Experienced in SQL Server Database Design, Data Model Design, Database Maintenance, T-SQL Queries, Triggers, Stored Procedures using SQL Server SSRS
- Built an ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
Environment: C# 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2008, ADO.NET, HTML, WCF, DHTML, XML, XSL,XSD, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, TFS, CSS, AJAX, MS Visio.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analyzed models in Design reviews, Architecture reviews, Code Reviews and discussed solutions to the business problems and implemented solutions.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.
- Also involved in enhancements of Dashboard tool used for support perspective built on WPF and Silverlight.
- Involved in implementation of Business Logic using VB.NET.
- Web Forms for User Interfaces using C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Implemented s and Contributions App which is a successful migration from desktop to web based platform using VB.NET.
- Worked on generating the middle tier components using VB.Net, .Net framework.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and contribute my part of work which helps me and team members to proceed.
- Utilized client server socket programming for establishing communication
- Used TFS as central repository system.
- Involved in Testing and Debugging of the Application.
- Worked with QA team during Preproduction testing process for the project.
- Developed the WPF application for the client and provided solutions.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.