- Over 10 + years of experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Applications, Windows Applications and Client - Server in multiple Platforms.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, .NET Technology and Database concepts.
- Proficiency In .net technologies including .NET Framework and Angular Framework, ASP.NET(Web Forms and MVC), C#, SSRS, ADO.NET, XML Web Services,VB.Net, WCF & AJAX.
- Experience in design and development of MS SQL Server and Oracle databases. Experience in working with LDAP using C# .NET
- Responsible for code deployment in Dev, QA and Production environment.
- Experienced in creating MSSQL Jobs and SQL CLR projects
- Continuous integration and deployment using TeamCity and GitHub.
- Ability to convey technical concepts that satisfy business requirements.
- Involved in various phases of project implementations.
- Experience in Amazon S3 server integration.
Application Area: Real Estate, Banking & Financial
Framework: Microsoft .NET 3.5 / .NET 4.0/ .NET 4.5, Angular JS
Database: MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, Oracle 11g.
Architecture(.Net): N-tier, MVC
Scripting Languages: Java Script/ jQuery/ Angular JS
Technologies and Languages: ASP.NET, C#,CSS, JSON, XML, AJAX, HTML5, WCF(SOAP/REST), Web API, SSRS, Telerik
Code Repositories: SVN, GitHub, TFS, Visual SourceSafe
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
Senior Dotnet Developer
Technologies: ASP.net 4.5 C#, Web API,WCF, Angular Js, SQL Server 2016
Version Control: GitHub/ TeamCity & Deployement
- Requirement analysis and discovery workshops.
- Functional and technical design documents.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern using Single Page Application (SPA) - Angular JS for the User Interface (UI).
- Implemented asynchronous calling mechanisms to isolate the UI processing with the backend data base call processing
- Implemented in Host Access Layer, Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer
- Design and Developed User Interface using ASP.NET MVC - Razor Views, HTML5, J Query
- Created data driven Views using REST ful Web API Services - Controllers, Await to retrieve the Domain data.
- Consuming external WCF services and send data to and fro
- Implemented google map api’s to search property/land information, parcel information etc.
- Building screen mock-ups, implemented role based logins for admin, agent and researcher.
- Analyze/Troubleshoot & Fix defects reported, using AWS for document sharing.
- Investigation, Development, Peer Review and Effort estimation, deployment to Dev and QA.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Technologies: ASP.net 3.5, C#, VB, Oracle11g, Telerik
Version Control: SVN/TFS
- Understanding customer requirements by conducting design workshops.
- Implemented MVP architecture in the project.
- Build the business and functional design documents.
- Implemented telerik UI controls in the application, also created a application layer to handle the search senarios by adding columns in grid dynamically.
- Used Master Pages and created Web User Controls for Code reusability and used several State Management features.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Created Packages and Stored Procedures for populating data on the Dashboard.
- Used SQL Loader to load the data into database from the text files processed by UREP
- Performed research to assist the development of project scope, define requirements and propose changes.
- Building use-cases for each functional entity.
- Designing and documenting portal documentations and mock-ups.
- Daily Interaction with client and follow through on action assignments
- Report team progress and decisions made to concerned groups and give guidance to team members
- Documentation of user manual
Technologies: ASP.net 3.5, C#, SQL 2008, SSRS, LDAP
Version Control: TFS/ Manual deployment & Deployement
- Understanding the requirements and proposing the solution and getting the statement of work approved.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC which includes gathering the Requirements, Design, and analysis of Client specifications, Development, testing and Deployment of the Application. Integrated third party services in the application.
- Used ASP.NET to develop web forms, web pages and a validation of these pages.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic with SQL Server 2008 as the backend.
- Created a business layer communicating between LDAP and SQL Server, also done LDAP operations in C#.
- Involved in the development of Web layer, Business layer and App layer (user interface) of the 3-tier architecture web application.
- Developed solutions in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Implemented SMS and email features using external services.
- Developed project schedules, estimations & tracking and resource allocation in MS Project.
- Used Enterprise Libraries (Application Blocks) for connecting to the database.
- Created stored procedures and made reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Created SQL Job schedulers to transfer data between different core banking solutions.
- Initiating and monitoring end to end impact analysis on all aspects of the use cases and intimate client on any discrepancies with the existing functionalities and flows
Technologies: ASP.net 3.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, WCF, SSRS
Version Control: TFS/ TFS & Deployement
- Understanding and analysing the client’s requirement
- Creating Business Layer
- Writing stored procedures, functions.
- Design and development of WebPages.
- Created stored procedures and made reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services