- People I work with know me as tenacious problem solver and team player capable of overcoming all software development challenges including:
- Debugging, resolving, patching critical production issues.
- Coding, testing and deploying rushed feature enhancements in an agile manner leveraging continuous integration and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services.
- Solving complex business requirements by providing robust software design, scalable architecture and elegant code.
- Integrating with third party services and data via REST APIs, data imports and data transformation.
- Recommending the best technologies and tools to solve a need based on POCs, COTs and analysis.
- Resolving scalability issues leveraging both OnPrem and Cloud configurations coupled with automation.
- Providing value to YOUR Company by developing custom solutions for your needs
- I have been providing .Net software development consulting services for approximately nine years and before that I was a senior developer at Confidential .
- I am currently looking for my next .Net Full Stack/Architect contract with a well - established company.
- I love all aspects of the SDLC and have been focusing primarily on design/architecture and coding with Angular 2, ASP.Net MVC, WebAPIs, SQL Server
Technology: C#.Net ASP.Net MVC Web API Razor SQL Server .Net Core Azure Visual Studio Angular 2/4 Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Team Foundation Server (TFS) SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) SQL Data Tools (SSDT) SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) HTML5 Java Script Type Script
Specialties: Full Stack Development System Integration Agile Processes Analysis & Design Project/Resource Management DevOps Quality Assurance Cloud Migration SPAs Automation Continuous Integration and Deployment Unit and Integration Testing ETL
Senior Software Engineer/Architect
- Developed and architected an Event Management Portal SPA used to compress attendee logistical requirements resulting in cost savings for the client as well as their customers.
- Developed and architected innovative pre-Uber on-demand web application for the Limo Industry (BeTransported) which included shopping hundreds of service providers across the country based on traveler criteria.
- Migrated Linux based Confidential website to ASP.Net Web Forms leveraging sockets with an XML interface to Linux for CRUD operations.
- Increased online reservation bookings by 50% by providing a better user experience through User Interface design, improved booking workflow, user preference data persistence and more efficient credit card payment flow.
- Successfully integrated with numerous third parties APIs and services in support of the Confidential ’s corporate contractual obligations. Integrations included SMS messaging,
- Developed custom system health monitoring solution to alert IT in the event of Production issue due to limitations after using off the shelf SCOM (System Center Operations Manager).
- Developed numerous Windows Services and SQL Server Jobs for asynchronous and batch processing. Micro Services before they were the trend
- Delivered valuable business insights through reports leveraging SQL Server Reporting Services and custom dashboards.
- Performed DevOps by managing OnPrem Infrastructure and Azure PAAS, creating automation scripts, setup of continuous integration and delivery via Visual Studio Team Services, database deployments with SQL Server Database Tools and code promotion through the branches via TFS.
- Researched any PCI Compliance issues generated by quarterly SecurityMetrics scans and resolved through infrastructure configuration, OS patches or application code updates.
- Improved employee efficiency through development of an internal Portal with user specific data dashboards and order management capabilities leveraging the latest technologies.
Sr. Software Engineer/Team Lead
- Team evolved from just myself to a majority of the Confidential office. Worked primarily on a global, multi-year audit transformation program that provided technology to equip audit practitioners with the tools and capabilities to perform a truly world-class audit engagement. In this capacity, I contributed value in the following capacities.
- Technical Lead focusing on project management, resource management, including supervising both an offshore team and in house team while continuing to code and design.
- Provided status updates to upper management on regular basis. Helped scale up the internal team through interviewing prospective employees.
- Worked with Business to understand needs, support requirement documentation and translate to extremely detailed design/UML documentation.
- Performed numerous 3rd party COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) software package evaluations and recommended viable solutions.
- Fostered knowledge sharing and Audit best practices by creating a new " Confidential Audit" Intranet site for client service professionals to share tools and success stories experienced during thousands of engagements.
- Employees submissions promoted innovation as well as excellence and would at times become policy.
- Was sole development resource on project working directly with high level partners and directors.
- Application delivered via ASP and SQL Server.
- Enforced strict independence requirements by designing and implementing a web tool to insure against any conflict of interest based on the Firm's clients and Partner's holdings.
- Tool was used to perform yearly internal Audit based on the Restricted Entity List maintained by Independence management.
- Application delivered via Microsoft Office Integration, ASP and SQL Server.
- Managed the weekly distribution of Firm policy publications through various media to support the ever changing Accounting and Audit regulations.
- Proactively created new applications to aid in the workflow and archival of content policy. Applications delivered via VB 6 and Access.