- I am an Experienced .Net developer with multiple years of experience in developing Web and desktop applications based on C#, Asp.Net and MVC.
- I am also familiar with ReactJS and AngularJS.
- I also have multiple years of experience in working as a desktop application developer.
- While working in Confidential I gained significant knowledge about the .Net framework, MSSQL databases and the entire software development lifecycle.
- In Confidential I was working on maintaining and developing applications for documenting and cleaning databases.
- I am working in Confidential on a .Net CMS event management system using Asp.Net, Azure and Telerik controls and a Big Data project where I used Java, ElasticSearch and Oracle database.
- Working on a .Net CMS event management system, The Web platform serves for registering events which the users can book
- The platform handles multiple payment types and offers a comprehensive ticketing and booking system.
- Developed a Web application for a Telecommunication company based on Java and AngularJS. The application offers a detailed overview of customers and the services that they use. The data is stored on ElasticSearch server and is displayed with Kibana user interface.
- Worked on an application that gathers data from the web, filters and stores them on a cloud server,
- Technical design and documentation of new applications,
- Attending meetings to discuss the design of new applications, feature requests and development,
- Attending regular daily Scrum meetings and Sprint planning.
- Developing E - commerce solutions based on NopCommerce CMS.
- Meeting with clients to discuss product requirements and design specification,
- Customizing the website based on user requirements,
- Creating custom Model, View and Controllers,
- Adding widgets and plugins.
- Debugging and maintenance.
- Developing websites based on Drupal CMS,
- Implementing multiple payment methods,
- Theming Drupal website,
- Modifying modules based on user requirements,
- Implementing Ubercart,
- Implementing PayPal,
- Creating multiple registration paths for different roles,
S oftware developer
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Developed an internal working application that gets the data from the TFS and displays them in a grid and chart form
- Identifying and analyzing performance bottlenecks and rectifying them
- Implementing new features on Confidential Doc and Confidential Clean applications
- Technical design and documentation of new applications.
- Attending meetings to discuss the design of new applications, feature requests and development.
- Attending regular daily Scrum meetings
- Monthly sprint planning
- Confidential Clean application maintenance
- Porting the application to 64bit,
- Adding support for SQL Server 2014 and SQL Azure,
- Adding support for documenting pdf,
- Implementing new Metro style UI,
- Splitting the application functionality to Dev/Pro and Community,
- Bug fixing and code maintenance.
Technologies: C#, .Net framework, MSSQL, TFS, XML, SCRUM