- Go (Golang)
- SQL (T - SQL)
- .NET Framework
- Windows Forms
- Google App Engine
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Google Data API (Picasa, YouTube, Maps)
- Microsoft Azure
- Confidential Ext JS
- Confidential Touch
- Confidential CMD
- Confidential GXT jQuery jQuery UI jQuery QUnit
- Ember.js Data
- Ember.js QUnit jQWidgets
- Zurb Foundation
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual SourceSafe
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OSx
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- JetBrains WebStorm
- Solved problems presented to us by developers all over the world.
- Supported ALL of Sencha’s products.
- This was meant to be a position to lead to other engineering teams. Plans were cut short due to the acquisition and subsequent outsourcing of jobs.
- Worked remotely on a front-end EMR application in Ext JS 4.x and 5.x.
- Brought in to get behind-schedule app to launch on time, which was a success.
- Attended daily sync meetings with a largely East Coast team.
- Organized tasks in Pivotal and hammered out trivial to significantly complex stories in a short amount of time.
- Regularly worked with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Ext JS, SQL Server, jQuery, jQWidgets, PHP, Magento, Confidential Touch.
- Working on Ember.js and Ruby/Rails development for Utah startup.
- Worked as a full-stack developer on various projects for cell phone recycling companies for 9 months for Manifold Consulting.
- Developed and delivered an important project under a tight deadline for Boomerang Buyback and Optus.
- Worked as a UI developer on an Ext JS application for 5 months for Curious Minds Media.
- Worked on a couple small projects for ITPDX.
Confidential, Portland, ORSoftware developer
- Worked on small team of designers and programmers.
- Quickly learned a proprietary framework to produce applications.
- Developed Magento extension for SalomonSnowboard.com.
- Debugged small VB application for Nike.
- Developed landing page and started full site for KontactTree.com. This project was put on hold by the client for unknown reasons.
- Developed an employee shift change application for Rose Quarter Guest Services Intranet.
- Following best practices, developed jQuery editable table plugin, my first.
- Developed promotional website for Intel in PHP with dynamic, personalized images formerly IatsDigitalAssets.com.
Confidential, Houston, TXSoftware developer
- Worked on small development team to support the WPM enterprise spanning some 13 offices nationwide.
- Mentored the intern who worked with the team.
- Developed AutoCAD Revit extensions.
- Re-architected the Intranet, which was composed of 15+ ASP.NET applications.
- Standardized the look-and-feel.
- Built a shared middle-tier.
- Replaced Visual SourceSafe with SVN. Integrated the .NET applications with SharePoint. And much more.
- Developed ERP system that replaced manual, monthly routine of building, sending, and processing Excel spreadsheets.
- Built UI with Ext JS, server components with ASP.NET MVC, and complex database components with SQL Server and many T-SQL stored procedures.
- Displayed complex project data about backlog, profitability, and new business.
- Wrote many custom components and plugins for the Ext JS framework including a complex buffered grid to fix poor browser performance with large data sets and to give the look-and-feel of using an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Agile development with regular meetings with all department heads and CFO.
Confidential, St. Louis, MOSoftware developer
- Worked on large team of designers, copywriters, programmers, DBAs, and project managers, which improved my interpersonal, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Built six promotional websites.
- Built server and admin components.
- Originally tasked with building the server only but had to takeover the admin as well due to a poor implementation.
- Launched the project successfully under a tight, high-pressure deadline.
- This was the largest and most important project the agency had ever had.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked on small team to build a credit card account management system.
- Implemented custom ASP.NET web controls and graphing solution using GDI.
- Managed major branch merges.
- Advocated better coding practices and worked on documentation to help facilitate this. Revised procedural code into more flexible object oriented designs.
Confidential, Columbia, ILSoftware developer
- Hired without C# or ASP.NET experience. Learned both quickly and was hired full-time after graduation.
- Wrote applications for the SIF protocol: data warehousing, custom data object processing, and ETL applications.
- Developed product and license management system to reduce technical support costs and protect against software license violations.
- Composed of four major subsystems: server, component client, installation client, and portal. Given high-level architectural outline, took initiative to design and document system prior to coding. Modeled with UML.
Confidential, Edwardsville, ILSoftware developer
- Began as unpaid intern writing VBA macros and documentation for LAMP sites while at SIUE. Earned paid position after completing documentation.
- Developed medical doctor testing system, first full SDLC experience.
- Developed small inventory tracking system.