Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Software & Productivity Tools: Visual Studio ( ), MS SQL Management Studio, VS 6.0, TFS 2010, IIS7, Visual SourceSafe, Telerik
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Lead Software Developer
- Oversee a development team of four developers. Responsibilities include: providing technical and mentoring; resourcing and managing of all software projects by team, and ensuring quality and on - time delivery of all software projects by team.
- Act as lead contributor in the technical design and implement of on-going new system development and enhancements projects with sharp focus towards long-term architectural improvements.
- Act as technology and domain Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more business domain, technical areas.
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing new technologies into the current development process.
- Work with Resourcing Manager in designing and developing internal resource management Web application to assist in resource allocation, and capture and report on capacity utilization. Technologies used: ASP.NET MVC 3, Razor, Entity Framework 4.1, LINQ, Telerik MVC Controls, SQL Server 2005, JQuery, various JQuery plugins such as Handsontable for Excel-like data grid editing, and jqPlot for charting.
- Design and implementation of IVR and Web systems for client applications using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET, Classic ASP, VB 6.0
- Implement various clinical trials data integrations using SSIS, in-house ETL tool, XML, and Stored Procedures.
- Help improve quality, efficiency and performance by re-factoring project code templates and optimizing Stored Procedures
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Software Engineer / Web Developer
- Key developer of company’s online yearbook building Web application.
- Key resource on the usage and configuration of third-party software used such as Pageflex .EDIT, Pageflex MPower, Pageflex Studio, and Adobe Graphics Server.
- Wrote custom Java applets to extend Pageflex .EDIT software functionality and ensure cross-platform browser compatibility.
- Primary developer of an internal Web application that helps automate the task of swapping out lo-res images used on the online yearbook building Web application with hi-res images.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an e-commerce Web site upgrade, complete with enhancements in areas such as customer user interface, site functionality and performance, administration tools and reports, and seamless integration with an existing e-commerce Web site.
- Wrote VB 6.0 application to automate the process of handling uploaded images from remote location.
- Worked on online yearbook building Web application using ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Studio.NET 2005, SQL Server 2000, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, and Microsoft .Net Enterprise Library, Microsoft Atlas, Web Parts, NUnit, and NAnt.
- Converted several ASP applications to ASP.NET 1.1/2.0 using Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005, SQL Server 2000/2005, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, .NET Enterprise Library.
- Created multi-threaded .NET 2.0 Windows Forms and .NET Web services applications to assist in the automation of a data-gathering process.
- Created an ASP.NET application as a “starter kit project“
- Introduced development team to the usage of SQL Server stored procedures, database indexes, and organized coding structure
Confidential, Chanhassen, MN
Web Solutions Developer
- Developed and implemented custom Web based applications using ASP 3.0, IIS, Visual Interdev, and SQL Server 7.0.
- Worked with Web graphics designer to improve client’s Web presence with creative design, easy navigation, and user-friendly Web site administration tools.