- 2.7 years of working experience with web applications built on .NET (2.0 - 4.0), C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Silverlight.
- Rich exposure to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong Object Oriented concepts for software design and implementation.
- 2.2 years of experience in driving automation testing of a customized ERP application.
- Strong functionality understanding of General Ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Inventory Management, Basic, Bank, .. etc Modules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Rich understanding/exposure to ITLC and Agile process.
Frameworks: .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0.
Programming Languages: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MorphX, X++,JAVA.
Markup Languages: XML, HTML.
UI Technologies: WCF, WPF, Silverlight 3, SharePoint 2010.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0.
Testing Tools: Coded UI.
ERP: Confidential Dynamics AX 2009(T&L).
- Ability to drive windows/web application development team.
- Ability to drive a manual/automation testing team.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Ability to digest the client requirements and transform into Confidential .
- Strong problem solving capability peered with strong communication skills.
- Ability to train rookies/new team members to make them productive enough at a quick rate.
- .NET 3.5
- C# 3.0
- Silverlight 3
- SQL Server 2008
- To develop automation framework and maintain throughout the project period.
- To drive automation testing
- To participate in Functional, Integration testing.
- To participate in critical meetings IT partners to decide upon finalizing the scope, timelines and fixing/holding active issues before going live.
- To troubleshoot and suggest resolutions for production issues.
- To work with Dev Team to fix the raised bugs at the earliest.
ConfidentialSoftware Engineer Tool:
- .NET 3.5C# 3.0
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server 2008
- To develop a professional UI.
- To develop a web portal.
- To write code - behind to implement the functionalities as per Confidential .
- To implement a DB design, write stored procedures to access data.
- .NET 4.0
- C# 4.0
- Silverlight 4
- SQL Server 2010
- SharePoint 2010
- To design and develop a web application using SharePoint.To implement services using WCF.
- To implement web parts using WPF and Silverlight.
- To implement database using SQL Server and write stored procedures.
- Write code behind using C# and LINQ.
- To design & develop an ASP web site.
- To design database and write SPs.
- To implement code - behind using C# and ADO.NET.