- Having 7+ years of total experience in Microsoft Dot Net Technologies with rich experience in requirements gathering, business analysis, solution design, QA review, coding, unit testing, deployment, and project management.
- Well versed in application design, preparation of design document, estimation, design & maintenance of SQL Server, MS - Access database, Object oriented programming Concepts.
- Expertise in end-to-end project ownership and executing projects right from inception till implementation and production support while ensuring deliverables within assigned time, quality and cost across domains of Retail, Imaging, and BPM.
- Efficient in technical delivery of applications ensuring a focus on the quality of operation, service availability, planning and implementation of change, lifecycle management and end to end support & management of all production application issues and supporting and maintaining ASP.Net web services and web sites
- Specialty in solution development in retails on Device based applications
- Hand Held terminal device, Roton Card scanner device) platforms
- Proven experience in BPM Consulting and Bonitasoft tool
- Proven client management experience - successfully worked with clients
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP
Databases: SQL Server 7/2000/2005, MS Access
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Source Safe (VSS, Lead Tools, Kodak Imaging, Bonitasoft BPM tool
Other Tools: Crystal Reports 8.0, IIS, Motorola- MC3190-GL4H04E0A Hand Held Terminal, Roton card Scanner
- Involved in requirement analysis, coding, testing, and onsite implementation
- Responsible for prompt resolution of issues, set up the project team and conducted training sessions on software developed
- Monitoring the tickets logged by the clients, assigning the tickets to the team members and follow up with the clients till the issue is resolved.
- Creating specification documents to assist the Programmers in product design & enhancements.
- Providing post implementation production support.
- Involved in managing patch releases and product upgrade configurations.
- Guide team members in accomplishment of targets.
- Responsible for client relationship management during each onsite implementation
Technology used: MVC,C#,SQL Server, Java Script, J-Query, Roton Card scanner device, ActiveX
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in analysis & design of project, preparation of technical specifications, designing database structure, preparing development schedule.
- Optimized resource utilization and coordinated with clients on project related issues.
Technology used: ASP.NET 2.0, C#, Java Script, SQL Server2005.
- Involved in software development
- Involved in project documents preparation
Technology used: ASP.NET 3.5, C#, Motorola- MC3190-GL4H04E0A Hand Held Terminal, Java Script, SQL Server2005