- Around 7 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom, Logistics, IT.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the C#(4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0)/VB.Net(9,8,7), .Net Framework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.x), ASP.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0), ADO .Net, EF, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, CSS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Layer (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, User Controls, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and also worked with ASP.Net Custom Controls.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in using ASP.Net AJAX /JQuery AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability and consumption to potential users.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management).
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Worked extensively with ADO .Net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 10g/9i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010/2008 and Visual Source Safe ( VSS ).
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
Programming Languages: C++, C# .Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB .Net(10.0/9.0/8.0), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: WinForms,WPF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000, MSAccess 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2008/2005)
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0)
Other Utilities: Ildasm, Nant, Gacutil, Sn.exe, Ant, FxCop, Resharper(5.1.3), StyleCop
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Microsoft Visio 2007.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Used Telerik controls like Radchart and RadGridview to provide richer user experience.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 3.5 for web pages.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net 3.5.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Used MVC 3 for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures for applications and some user defined functions.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Extensively used crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, WCF,EDMX, JQuery, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ,XML,, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.Net to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Programmed ADO.Net for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2005 for accessing the database.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net 3.0 .
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better deign time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SSRS.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using C#.Net that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio .Net 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .Net framework like ASP.Net 3.5, ADO.Net and C#.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, SOAP, XML for pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used various ASP.Net 3.5 web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.Net was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.Net and implemented form validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Designed SSIS Packages for data loading, auditing and execution tracking. These included a variety of transformations like Execute SQL Task, Script Task, Execute Package Task, File Connection, Derived Column, and For Each Loop.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.Net 2.0 & C# .Net using .Net Framework 2.0
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.Net 2.0 primarily using C#.Net with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies
- Extensively used C#.Net to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.Net Web Site Administration Tool (WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Developed GUI using ASP.Net 2.0 Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used the ASP.Net State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used the ADO.Net data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server 2000.
- Created a Data Access Layer using C# to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version control.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server 2000, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000 Server, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2005