About 6 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis Design and Development of high scalable 3-tier n-tier and MVC Web Applications.
Proficient in developing application with .NET framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 and associated technologies such as ASP.NET MVC C .Net ADO.Net WCF and SQL Server 2005/2008 R2.
Extensive experience in implementing Agile methodologies for application development.
Comprehensive software development life-cycle experience with active involvement in requirements gathering analysis design programming testing and implementation.
Developed applications leveraging ADO.NET LINQ to SQL Entity Framework 4.
- Strong Experience in working with Web Service Windows Communication Foundation WCF in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5 and Language Integrated Query LINQ in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5.
Excellent knowledge of developing application using ASP.Net MVC framework to support clean Separation of Concerns and higher testability.
Extensively worked on Queries Stored Procedures Functions Triggers and Views in SQL Server 2005/2008 R2 and Oracle to access database.
Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular Matrix Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS also expertise in working with Crystal Reports.
Real time expert in working with integration and reporting services using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
Practical experience on Test-driven development TDD and production support activities.
Development debugging and unit testing with Visual Studio.
- Experience in deploying .NET applications through IIS.
Experience in handling production support.
Experienced at using VSS and TFS for integration code security version and source control.
Self-Motivated and a team player with excellent communication interpersonal and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
Programming Languages C .NET2.0/3.5/4.0 C SQL
Web technologies ASP.Net ADO.Net MVC 3.0 WCF AJAX LINQ JQUERY HTML
Databases SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Oracle and MS Access
Reporting Services MS Reporting Services 2005 Crystal Reports SSRS
Testing Tools Unit Testing N-Unit
Others MS Team Foundation Server 2005/2010 VSS SVN jQuery Json
And Entity Framework
Role .Net Developer
Description Educational Loan Financial Management System is a web based comprehensive software package supporting Student Financial Aid Administration Loans and Reports. The system is modular and organized to support all of the functions of the Financial Aid Office like need analysis evaluation packaging notification disbursement funds management tracking verification and reporting. This application completely web enabled the process of loan applying to loan repayment of a customer. This application is developed in ASP.Net C .Net Ado.Net and SSRS for generating the reports supported by SQL Server as a backend.
- Interacted with Business Analyst team for gathering the requirements.
- Involved different phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC especially with Agile methodology including Designing Development Implementation Testing and Documentation.
- Used ADO.Net namespaces and classes and created data access components to access database.
- Developed and designed database tables for Technical Specification Document TSD .
- Developed functions Using Jquery and for front end validations using Server Side controls.
- Designed and developed Master pages and User controls.
- Developed class files for this application using C .
- Application development using technologies such as MVC 3.0 jQuery LINQ.
- Developed complex stored procedures and complex queries using SQL Server for extracting inserting and deleting the data from the database and display on data bound controls and
- dropdown controls and list boxes.
- Developed the data layer class using C which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Performed unit testing system integration testing and production support.
- Involved in fixing the bugs based on the client requirements and worked on the enhancements for the web forms class files and stored procedures.
- Designed and developed various reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
Environment Windows XP Visual Studio.Net 2010 ASP.Net C .Net ADO.Net MVC3.0 HTML jQuery XML IIS 6.0 Web Forms SQL Server2005 SSRS and MS Visual Source Safe 6.0.
Role .Net Developer SQL Developer
Description SEPATON is organization in network storage domain. Delta View is the CRM dashboard and targeted mainly for sales and engineering departments. Users can create dynamic reports from production data using various dynamic input parameters. Drag-n-drop facility is provided across the dashboard so that reports can be sequenced on the dashboard as per priority/usability as per users. Reports state managed across all user logins. Rich UI is possible through various ASP.NET Ajax controls.
- Developed Web and Windows application using C .Net in Visual Studio .Net 2010.
- Implemented Object-Oriented Software Development for web application.
- Achieved Entity Framework Architecture to develop this project.
- Used Delegates and Events for generating and capturing custom events.
- Used .Net framework 3.5 features like LINQ queries Anonymous Types and Auto properties.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and production support activities.
- Involved in quality enhancement of an application by fixing various defects.
- Developed GUI screens using HTML and Jquery.
- Used Master Page Themes and Skins to make consistent look-and-feel throughout the website.
- Implemented interface between Data Grids and database stored procedures using ADO.NET Datasets Data Adapters Data Readers.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate the client systems using WCF.
- Built relational database for Web application with Tables Stored Procedures and Views using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 .
- Used TFS 2010 for version control.
- Created and managed source control branches for making various releases for different customers.
- Performed Unit Tests for my own code before assigning the feature to QC to test.
- Interacted with QC team during their testing and troubleshooting issues to speed up their testing.
- Used MS Team System for incidence and issue tracking.
Environment ASP.Net 3.5 C .Net Visual Studio.Net 2008 SQL Server 2008 ADO.Net Anonymous Types ASP.NET Ajax Entity Framework
Role .Net Developer SQL Developer
IPC is turret manufacturing and network service provider leader in USA TCA is a Bill to / Ship to application developed in 3 tier architecture which in turn provides support to multiple user interfaces like Desktop Blackberry etc. for various IPC vendors all over the globe. Application manages the Bill-to Ship-to addresses and the relation between them. This web application includes a strong search engine to find out existing accounts based on various input parameters through Oracle apps. It uses Telerik ASP.NET AJAX controls for rich user experience and two mirrored databases MS SQL 2005 Oracle 10g as backend.
- Involved in the start-to-finish Software Development Life Cycle of the above system by implementing Agile methodoloty.
- Developed front-end using Object-Oriented 3-Tier Architecture in C .Net 3.5 in Visual Studio 2008
- Used new features of .Net 3.5 like LINQ queries and Anonymous Types
- Used Session State View State Cookies and Query Strings to persist and transfer data between pages.
- Implemented AJAX enabled controls for Auto Complete text boxes and Update Panels for contents that needed re-fetching/post back on certain sections of Merchant s searching page for enhanced user experience
- Developed complete Relational Database for the whole Web Application from start to finish by creating Tables Stored Procedures and Views using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005
- Implemented interface between Data Grids and database stored procedures using ADO.NET Datasets Data Adapters Data Readers
- Used ASP.Net 2.0 features such as Master Page Themes and Skins to make consistent look-and-feel throughout the website
- Built email notification system to auto send emails to concerned departments at various stages of workflow
- Performed multiple Code Reviews of entire code
- Interacting with QC team while their testing and troubleshooting issues
- Implemented web-based reporting application using Reporting Services
- Configured IIS 6.0 for optimized result and redirecting dead links
- Provided maintenance and support for various applications
- Used MS Team Explorer for version control
Environment ASP.Net 3.5/2.0 C Visual Studio .Net 2008/2005 SQL Server 2005 ADO.Net Web Services AJAX Anonymous Types and ASP.NET Ajax Telerik controls Crystal Reports 11.0
Role .Net Developer Description
This is a distributed multi-tier finance System. This was a three-tier stock trading application which included client application for managing master data and web application for the user to trade stock.
- Played a vital role as the Programmer.
- Involved in the Analysis of the requirements provided by the Client
- Developed User interfaces using ASP.NET forms.
- Designed all web pages in ASP.NET with c code-behind.
- Involved in retrieving data using ADO.NET with C ASP.NET for presentation layer.
- Used Data Grid Data List and Repeater to display data from the Database.
- Developed User Controls for reutilizing.
- Developed the websites using HTML CSS and Java Script.
- Improving the performance by using ADO.NET dataset for Data Caching.
- State is maintained at control level using View state and application level using Cookies. Session is managed in In-Proc.
- Developed SQL Queries and Stored Procedures for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- Used Form Based Authentication for the Application as a .NET Security measure by providing a login page.
- Generated various reports based on the user requirements and formats using Crystal Reports.
Environment MS .NET Frame Work ASP.NET C ADO.NET Visual Source Safe Windows 2000.