- I am currently seeking a position as a .NET Senior developer position.
- I have worked in the financial industry for five years and have extensive experience in workflow design.
- My experience with front - end design and middleware programming has made me verse in many areas of software production.
- I am always looking greater programming challenges and new opportunities to grow myself as a software architect.
- Web Design and Programming
- Proficient in deploying Web page mockups using Photoshop
- Intermediate understanding of C# .NET and MVC, Xamrin
- Proficient in Symitar Procedural Script
- Proficient understanding of PHP and ASP.NET
- Proficient in implementing and managing the following CMS frameworks (Joomla, WordPress)
- Proficient in editing video for Web standards using Final Cut Studio and Adobe Premiere
- Database Administration and Data Entry
- Basic understanding in PL/SQL
- Basic understanding in Server 2008/SQL Server Administration
Windows (XP, 7,8, Server 2008, Exchange Server 2008, IIS7) and Mac OS; Adobe CS6(Photoshop, Indesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks), Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Studio(Final Cut, Motion, Live Type), Visual Studio 2015, SAMS-E, ULLS-G (Oracle Based Database, Military Supply), Microsoft Office 2010, SQL Manager Studio 2008
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:Developer Consultant
- I currently do development and consulting for Sitecore customers.
- This includes component development as well as administration.
- I have installed and upgraded Sitecore installations for clients, as well as have done full migrations.
- I also helped with doing front-end and template designs for clients looking to change the look and feel of their websites.
Full Stack Developer
- All applications are built utilizing the the full stack(Node, express, angular 2, couchdb).
- The current project I am working on is Unicorn, which manages all the park's data.
- I also provide and support CRUD microservices to other developer teams through use of Restful api.
- I do support and creation of applications in C# .NET. Most of work is in support of Sitecore. I do customized installations as well custom module programming (customized templates and integrations). I have done framework modifications to Sitecore as well as building new types of components and views.
- We are utilizing Angular in replacement of Razor. I also built and ceated the mobile application process using both Ionic and Xamrin.
- This is for all platforms (ios,Android, Windows).
- In my work with the Confidential Kiosk I had to establish a MongoDB server that captured all the touch data, which was then pulled via a dashboard for report collection.
- This was done using Node JS, I had the app file reference the connection page go out to another port for the client to access weekly analytics.
- As far as my development with node JS I had to in corporate in development with both the Kiosk and mobile development.
- During the mobile development I used Ionic framework, which is an app layer that works off the Cordova mobile framework.
- During that time I used Node JS to write out to the mobile file directory, which for the case of this application pulled a JSON feed from another desktop application that the device for this mobile worked in conjunction. Express I used when making some of my port calls.
- As far as Angular all my front end was developed in Angular.
- Angular allows me to build out my model to the page I am displaying my data.
- This lets me use Angular to filter and manipulate my data in the view.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- I worked as software developer of the Credit Union Core teller and accounting system, Symitar.
- The system used a their proprietary scripting language that performed most of the day-to-day operation.
- I also integrated and built C# .NET applications that worked with Symtar's database product Confidential .
- I also used SQL Manager Studio 2008 in building tables in the Credit Union's automated call system Confidential .
- For that system, I programmed procedures that outline the call threshold on how many times per a month, members were called by collections on payment updates.
- I re-wrote the whole entire Courtesy Pay process, which was not properly granting Overdraft protection to Credit Union members.
- I also completely revised and automated the Safe Deposit box fee program and revised the the Credit Union's Relationship Member Rewards programming automation.
- I also completed the debit/ credit card instant issue product and Symitar integration of First Data's “Data Card Wizard”.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- I worked on document management and workflow solutions that allow customers to utilize the company's SaaS that company offered to their clients.
- My responsibility was to fix ticketed issues that need to be fixed or add features to the solution that the customers needed.
- I also developed and implemented their new website.
- The client was written in ASP, and my job was to clean up and standardized the functionality of their client software.
- Most of my work was in front-end design, with limited experience in maintaining services.
- I also maintained the client's database utilizing mySQL,Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- I did all my development using Visual Studio 2008 and 2010. One of my biggest project was the re-design of the company's website, which was done in XHTML, CSS and Mootools.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- I was primarily responsible for the maintenance and development of the company's website and intranet.
- The website is written in both VB and C# .NET. I maintained and updated all electronic communications updates like newsletters and web marketing campaigns that required .NET programming.
- Confidential Companies uses ACT Database, and one of the other responsibilities is setting up the queries to update the database, for example, one query I set up would update new names from interested clients that viewed the company through the website back to the ACT database.
- I also created the Confidential Blog and maintain it on a regular basis.
- The blog was written in PHP using a Wordpress as its CMS.
- I had to in corporate the blog into the company website by writing custom PHP code to work with the main website written in ASP.
- We used two types of databases: one MySQL database and an Access database.
- The mySQL powered most of the website and the intranet.
- The Access database was responsible for some of the older reporting functions of the intranet.
- I also did the video work at this company which is where I have gained experience using Confidential .
- I also established RedChip's video streaming to be Flash compatible.
- All of my development was done in Visual Studio 2008, and my database development was done using SQL Server 2008.
- I was also responsible for the IT services and maintenance at my company where I worked with Windows Server 2003 - 2008 r2 and maintained the DNS server using IIS 6 - 7.