- 4.3 years of K2 Black Pearl, ASP.NET and Share Point Experience in implementation, development in Microsoft K2 Black Pearl and .NET technology
- Experience in phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) - Gathering technical requirements, designing technical and functional specifications, analysis diagrams, flow charts, deployment & implementation, debugging, testing and reporting.
- K2 Black pearl experience - Experience using K2 designer to develop/build an application with Data (SmartObjects), Forms (SmartForms) and K2 workflow elements.
- Strong Leadership and Mentoring capabilities - Excellent analytical, negotiation & inter-personal skills with demonstrated communication and relationship management abilities, with the ability to break down complex terms and concepts into clear business language.
- Extensive experience in Building the Workflow in K2 Studio and associating the workflow with SmartForms using a SmartObject in View and a workflow.
- Hands on experience in to build Applications, using K2 designer to develop/build an application with Data (SmartObjects), Forms (SmartForms) and workflow elements.
- Exposure to SharePoint Online, and O365 in SharePoint 2013
- Experience on Coding, Unit Testing & Performing System Testing.
- Configuration of server instance on all environments (INT / UAT /Prod).
- Liaising with K2 vendor and raise (and get resolution for) support tickets.
- Experience to Manage Third party vendor like ERP/SAP, Biztalk and T-System etc.
- Experience to Manage Ad hoc like SSRS reports and SSIS.
- Experience in Assist to K2 Vendor on critical workflow /code/DB issues.
- Familiar with all operations/Activity under K2 BalckPearl like:
- Reprocess of instance in K2 workspace
- Deletion of Workitem in K2
- Mange Process Overview.
- Mange K2 logs
- Maintain Error Profiles
- Manage Out of Office
- Task Delegation/Reassign
- Experience to manage K2 level permissions
- Hands on Experience on SQL Server, and having experience of various SQL constructs - Sub queries, Correlated sub queries, Joins, Stored Procedure etc.
- Proactive and positive team member, with a ‘can do’ attitude to all projects.
- Involved in branding, look and feel of Sharepoint sites using Sharepoint Designer. Strong in Document Management, Record Management, Excel Services
- Experience to Sharepoint Sites, sub sites, List/Libraries, content types custom WebParts, features and utilities.
- Experience in IT with applications support and IT services management (Specifically Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management)
Languages: C# Programming, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
K2 BlackPearl: K2 Designer, K2 Workspace, K2 SmartObjects, K2SmartForms, K2 Elements/Methods.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2013/2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, O365.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server
Tools: K2 Workspace, SharePoint 2013/2010, Service Manager (SM9), Visual Studio, TFS
Service Development: Windows service, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Sr. Technical Analyst, Developer
- Supporting 7 K2 applications based on K2 workflow, Sharepoint and ASP.Net.
- Knowledge on Service Manager (SM9) tool for ticket management.
- Co-ordinating with Onsite counterparts for gathering business.
- Extensive experience in Building the Workflow in K2 Studio and associating the workflow with SmartForms using a SmartObject in View and a workflow requirement.
- Knowledge on SSIS, SSRS, Biztalk and SAP.
- Attending the business requirement meetings to better understand the Enhancements.
- Preparing the Low-level Design for any given Development work.
- Attending the production Changes and fixing the same under the given SLA
- Been in a part of status meeting every week which involves higher management folks.
- Take full KT of the project, and provide reverse KT.
- Provide production support and Maintenance.
- Handle issues, do development as well as maintenance work.
- Prepare documentation about the whole project.
- Co-ordinate with on-site team.
- Ensure Stability and Performance of the project by keeping the project documents up to date and in sync with the changes made to the programs.
- HOW DO I - Document for technical support to Team and new Joiners in Project.
Sr. Analyst/ Developer
- Created a centralized site to view weekly campaigning articles and reports
- Developed customized master page, search scope, workflow and archive configuration
- Hands on DB Scripts and Stored Procedure.
- Worked on Enhancements for SharePoint Application and design
- Supported/Developed 3 K2 applications based on K2 workflow, Sharepoint and ASP.Net.
- Experience to manage and developed the K2 applications and designed the K2 workflow.
- Extensive experience in Building the Workflow in K2 Studio and associating the workflow with SmartForms using a SmartObject in View and a workflow
- Working closely with functional designers to come with detailed design Documents and code accordingly.
- Sending the MoM of walkthrough to all stakeholders within a team to make sure all are in same level of knowledge.
- Preparing the LLDs (Low Level Design documents) based on Requirements.
- My contribution to created OFP Database Scripts and ADM Deliverables Document.
- Implemented Code for Unit Testing, ORM. (POCO, Repository, MAPPING, IRepository).
- Experience on the PIMSE UI and OFP UI and able to identify issue and made change in Code as per the Business requirements
- Prepared Sample Application on WCF which perform the operation like Insert,Delete, Search, and Update. This linked with Database.
- Make sure client code review need to happen.
- Status reporting using white boards.
- Worked on Sample Program on BizTalk.
- Preparation of application and technical documentation of enhancements & new functionality development.
- Worked on PIMSE Mapping, PI Mapping and Production Scheduling Mapping and also documented them which helped to team in Functional and Technical level.
- Created Stored procedures and Data Scripts and functional docs for reduce the redundant efforts.
- Experience on Code Coverage and Code Analysis tool.
- Worked on mapping issue and updated the code when required and resolved.