- 7 years of experience in the software Development life cycle. I worked as Senior Developer in several different types of projects ranging from Web based applications to multi - tier client/server environment and also Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Very strong in design, development and implementation and Test and Maintenance of enterprise wide business applications on Microsoft platform. Having strong technical background with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Extensively worked on Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft FrontPage for Web Development and building web sites with ASP.NET, IIS, VB.NET and C#.NET.
- Experienced in UI Design and various Microsoft server products.
- Good Hands on experience in .net technologies .Net Framework 2.0/3.0 / 3.5/4.0 , C#, WCF,WPF, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Classic ASP,ASP.NET,IIS, Web Services, Visual Basic, C/C++, AJAX,VB Script, Java Script.
- Hands-on experience of Accela Enterprise Licensing Software Suite and extensively worked on Accela Configuration, GovXML, Scripts, Batch Process and Interfaces.
- Extensive experience in developing components using .Net languages. Strong knowledge of .Net Framework, Grid view, Detail view, Themes, Developed User Control, Custom Control, Web Services, Components and Event Handler using C# and ASP .net.
- Involved in design and development of Relational databases on Oracle, MS access and MS SQLServer 2008/2005.
- Extensively programmed on database objects like stored procedures and Triggers and using Link Server.
- Worked on different versions of Crystal Reports including client/server based and Crystal Automation server to deploy reports on web pages and also Active Reports (VB Version) and Active Reports (.NET), Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Experienced in using T-SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader and Toad.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008/2010 , ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, .NET Remoting, MOSS 2003/2007, SharePoint Designer 2007
RDBMS: MS Access 2003/2005/2008/2010 , SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010 , ORACLE
Frame Work: NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF /2.0/1.1/1.0
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache Tomcat
Reporting Tools: MS Reporting Services (MSRS), Crystal Reports 10.0, Data Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2000/Vista/XP/7, UNIX, Linux
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe 6.0 (VSS)
Others: Accela enterprise licensing software suite 6.0/7.0/7.2,GovXML, MS Office Product, Microsoft Visio
Confidential, Washington, DC
.Net Programmer Analyst
- Involved in the design and development of front-end web site using GovXML to allow potential partners and customers to log on to the site and apply for their Licenses or Permits.
- Extensively Worked on Visual studio 2008 for Data conversion from old flat files and Access database using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Hands-on experience of gathering the requirements information to coordinate and/or perform the configuration of Accela software.
- Created Web Forms using MS Visual Studio .NET, C#. NET, VB.NET, XML, VBScript, MVC, HTML.
- Extensively worked on Access Form 2003+ for implementing forms using back end SQL Server.
- Developed batch processes to create/update/delete records in Accela Environment using GovXML.
- Extensively worked on Accela product configuration, Interfaces and implemented Scripts, Batch Scripts, Events, Workflows, Fee Codes and Expression using Standard choices and Expression Builder.
- Developed Data access layer extensively using Ado.Net for data access and developed Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 also worked as SQL Admin for backup/restore and maintenance of the Database also created LINQ(Language Integrated Query) Queries for Application Development..
- Extensively worked with SQL Server for implementing complex stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Developed SQL Reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Involved in Debugging and testing the developed software as well as doing performance analysis also involved in UI Testing.
Confidential, Streamwood, IL
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.
- Developed user interfaces using classic ASP, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and Code Behind modules, interfacing routines and managed services also used Accela GovXML to create batch processes.
- Hand on experience with Configurations of Accela software to meet the business requirements.
- Involved in the development of the Web Forms and web pages according to the specifications. Extensive experience on AJAX, HTML.
- Extensively worked with C#. NET, VB.NET, Microsoft framework 3.5, WPF, WCF, ISS, SQLServer 2008(Stored Procedures).
- Developed back-end connections with database using Ado.Net and developed Stored Procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL developer.
- Coded the DAL, BLL and UI using ASP.NET, C# in Visual Studio .NET 2008 also Worked with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Hand on experience on testing the developed application/software and developed User Manual for UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL Server 2005/2008 also developed crystal reports.
- Developed Business and Data tier using .Net, Assemblies, VB.Net, and ADO.Net.
- Developed front end BWT Using .Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Win forms, And Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in designing and documentation of flows and functional diagrams using Visio.
- Developed file upload/Download web service using .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.Net.
- Developed Interfaces for data exchange using SQL Server, VB.Net XML, XSL and XSLT.
- Written code to access web service through .Net Win form .Net using VB.Net and ASP.Net.
- Written code to access secure web service using VB.Net/SOAP,HTTPS/SSL. Deployed Assembles in global assembly cache (GAC) using gacutil.exe Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored procedure using PL/SQL.
- Integrated various reports into the application. The reports were created using Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for the integration of software modules also worked Visual Basic Macros.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
Environment: .Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Web forms, Winforms, Win32 API, SQL Server 2000, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio.Net, and Visio 2000.