- Fundamental knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5/4/4.5
- 6+ years of extensive experience in C# 3.0/4.0
- Silverlight 2/3/4/5
- ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
- 6+ years of experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 - database design, T-SQL, optimization
- 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
- Entity Framework 4/5/6
- Messaging - MSMQ, RabbitMQ
- Creating and consuming web services(WCF, Web API)
- Creating Windows services
- Experience in SharePoint 2010 development
- Experience in Win Forms development
- Web servers - IIS, Apache
- Strong knowledge in OOP design patterns and best programming practices
- Experience in deep refactoring
- Understanding of software development methodologies (experience primarily in Agile development process), UML
- Exposure to TDD
- Unit testing
- Experience with UI testing (Coded UI), experience with Web Testing (Web Tests/Web Performance Tests/Load Tests), code coverage
Development: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013
Source control: TFS, SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Developing Front Office Automation System using .NET technologies (Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC).
- Database development using PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server. Integration of systems using Web-services, Windows services, RabbitMQ. Scope evaluation, feedback with users, middle developers supervising, deep diving into the business domain.
- Developed Intranet Web Portals using Silverlight and WCF RIA Services, ASP.NET MVC. Performed tasks related to WCF, Win Forms, Windows Services and SharePoint development. Demonstrated expert knowledge of C#, Silverlight, LINQ, Design patterns.
- Performed architecture design, database design, implementation, testing. intranet Silverlight web portal integrated with Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Performed architecture design, database design, implementation, testing.
- Refactored a custom CMS (Content Management System) and developed new modules for it.
- Performed PHP development, basic Apache Web Server administration, basic MySQL Server administration.
- Wrote SQL queries using native SQL.