- 6 years of experience in software development / design / architecture using Microsoft .Net technologies like ASP.NET,WPF, C# . NET,WCF, Webservices, SQL Server with proven capabilities in SDLC management and development strategies.
- Have experience in designing and developing some of the key modules of one of the biggest web applications.
- C onsistently delivered quality results on time within tight deadlines and have been recognized for technical problem - solving skills.
- Experience working with Entity Framework.
- Customer on-site experience - Go-live support, Requirements and evaluation, Design and software.
- Strong Programming skills in almost the entire .NET.
- Enperience in .Net - design and development of web and windows based applications using C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe.
- Experience in Software product development using ASP.NET, C#.NET, WPF.
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in working with N-Tier architecture, MVP architecture and Entity Framework.
- Actively Participated & Contributed in Requirement gathering and analysis, Prototype Design knowledge on WCF and LinqToSQL
- Experience in Leading & mentoring team of 3 with task assignment, project status and issue Tracking.
- Dedicated team player, proven ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Adept at software engineering processes including SDLC, requirements gathering and documentation, artifact tracking (defect and requirements tracking), source code control systems, testing (unit testing, integration testing, etc.).
- Have extensive experience of working across various domains like HealthCare, Telecom.
- Successful track record of delivery excellence, client relationship management and high customer satisfaction.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Effectively managed a team of 2-3 members.
- Highly developed problem solving and troubleshooting abilities across the range of situations.
Programming Languages: C#.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , SQL, UML
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, AJAX, ADO.NET, WebForms, WCF, WPF, WebServices, LINQToSql
RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005
Markup Languages: HTML,XML
Reporting Tools: RDLC Report
Tools: worked with: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2008/2005
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Packages: MS Office
Version Control: MS Visual Source Safe, MS TFS
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008/2003/2000 , Windows 7/XP/NT
Development Methodologies: SDLC
Design Patterns: SOA, Model View Presenter
ORM: Entity Framework
Application Developer and Designer
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements of the business, designing database tables and preparing designing document.
- Responsible for Designing and Coding.
- Responsible for the testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Designing User Interfaces using Blend Tool and Developed WCF services to enable effective communication between SOA.
- Prepared unit test cases for developed modules.
- Migrating the project from window based application to the web based application.
- Involved in current system study for all the modules.
- Involved in solving bugs for all the modules.
- Added new functionality in multiple module.
- Involved in creating the Low level Design documents.
- Performed Unit Testing, Peer Reviews, Code Reviews.
- Involved in hosting/Deploying the modified version in to the web server.
- Involved in requirements gathering and system study.
- Designed and developed front-end web pages using Blend Tool.
- Extensively usedWPF toolkit for front-end window forms.
- Provided end user manual and guide lines.
- Involved in documenting the whole process.
- Involved in Development and Designing.
- Deployed application at Client Place an Trained End users
- Fixed issues and Upgrade to New Versions.
- Performed Testing.