- To continue using my knowledge, skills, and abilities to make a positive contribution as an Applications Developer.
- SQL Server
- C# jQuery
- Visual Basic
- Crystal Reports
- Classic ASP
- Worked with business analysts and end users in providing the best solution for their needs.
- Led a team of developers in designing an application to aid internal customers on their day - to-day activities.
- Created reports and jobs that run on a timed basis to automate processes using SSIS.
- Helped transition database and web servers to new environments.
- Created standards for developers to follow so as to make it easier to learn and understand current systems.
- Communicated with management on a weekly basis the standings of projects so as to be proactive on any issues that may have risen.
- Rebuilt and normalized databases to improve front-end development.
- Setup and worked with migration of web and database servers to new platforms.
- Created tables, views, and packages for backend implementation of web applications.
- Organized work between other developers and myself to complete projects.
- Enhanced applications with new functionalities that were requested by the clients.
- Developed a web service that can be called by all applications for reusability purposes.
- Built websites to aide application users during server migration.
- Worked in a group environment to develop an application for transitioning new customer’s data into company’s database.
- Assisted with backup and restoration of data from old to new servers.
- Created a web search application for an internal website that allows users to select various options to filter the results.
- Designed an ASP.NET website with Ajax as a prototype for converting current websites to the .NET 3.5 Framework.
- Functioned as a SharePoint Administrator by creating new web pages, web parts, as well as delegating user access.
- Created customization packs and enhancements for various customers using Caché ObjectScript.
- Designed Crystal Reports for customer’s to view stored data from application.