- Skillful in Designing, implementations of Large Enterprise applications for EAI/B2B projects using ESOA Technologies
- SAP PI/MII integration expertise supported by strong technical expertise in Java and ABAP, carrying Professional Certifications in both.
- Leaded the Implementation of Bank Integration with SAP ERP using SWIFTNET Service
- Configured the PI Landscape in SLD adding all the Systems in the System Landscape browser and creating Technical systems for the Web AS ABAP and Web AS JAVA
- Expertise in complete end to end interface scoping, documentation, development, design, implementation and support.
- Configuration and customization of PI - Basis functions like setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles, authorizations in both ECC and XI.
- Expert in troubleshooting, resolving performance and production issues in systems
- Good understanding of XI-SOAP message format, XI-Pipeline Services and experience in XML development, ccBPM, ABAP, Java UDF (user defined function) and XSLT mapping and SOAP over HTTP protocols.
- Expertise in creating System Landscape (Technical System and Business systems), Enterprise Service Repository (Message mappings, Interface Mapping), Integration Directory (Routing Channels, Receiver/Interface determination).
- Configuration of Adapters -- Web Services, File, RFC, XI, JDBC, IDOC, SOAP, Mail and HTTP.
- Configuration of Alert Management and Exception Handling in Integration Business processes.
- Expert in SAP MII/xMII Development, leaded project of real time integration of SAP with Shop floor activities.
- Integration of SAP MII with SML, Beta Controller and DCS System giving the real-time presentation of running machines
- Integrated OPC Server using both UDS and PCo connectors
- Strong capability to adapt with new technologies and Self-starter and deliverable skills
- Motivated team player, adaptable to work in a large team
- Passionate for software applications development
- Strong research and analytical skills
Languages/Technology worked in: SAP PI/XI, MII/xMII, Java, Servlets, JSP, Ajax, Vb.Net, C#, ASP.Net, .NET Framework 1.1-2.0, Siebel 8, SalesForce CRM, Oracle BRM/Infranet Portal, shell scripting, cronjobs writing, SQL Queries
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Solaris, Linux, MAC OS X
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, IIS 5.0+, Apache2, JRun Server.
- Worked as a Lead in SAP PI projects involved from requirement gathering, planning, designing, implementing, deploying and troubleshooting issues in production environment.
- Integration of on-premises systems/third party systems Projects using SAP PI
- Designed an alert-exception based Integration Process ccBPM, using Graphical, Java UDF, XSLT, mapping templates in message mappings with an RFC-FTP Sync-Async bridge pattern scenario to reflect quick response to ERP end-user.
- An intelligent Java UDF was used in ccBPM in order to make successful File transport acknowledgement response to ERP end user within the same BAPI request.
- Confidential integration using camt. 053.001.02 standard for Bank Statement on daily-basis using RFC/FTP adapter having a very dynamic end to end connections.
- Confidential integration with SAP ERP and SAGE for getting the currency exchange of US and OMR based currency by using File/SOAP/RFC adapters using ccBPM for the whole process.
- Confidential, a business unit of Reed Business Information integration with SAP ERP for fetching the material prices (current and projected prices) using FTP/RFC Adapters and Java UDF for message mapping
- Another source for chemical prices integration with SAP ERP for fetching the material prices (current and projected prices) using File/SOAP/RFC Adapters, Graphical and Java UDF for message mapping and Integration Process ccBPM to carry out the alert-exception based process
- Shipping integration with Confidential in IFTSTA EDI format standard for Container tracking with SAP ERP using FTP/RFC Adapters.
- The IFTSTA EDI files sent by Confidential Central Server at every hour to our FTP server that carries all the tracking information of containers either sent to or sent by OCTAL
- Without assistance or formal training or prior working knowledge of MII, had been assigned the task by the Head of IT department for the MII setup in OCTAL, successfully implemented and completely scrutinized all the three environments of the SAP MII for the SAP ERP integration with the production plant MES and SML using UDS 4.0 as connectors, also configured PCo 2.1 connectors.
- The whole implementation was successfully accomplished in 3 months.
- Developed web pages for the shop floor activities with the real time SML machine values using UDS 4.0 and PCo connectors.
- Developed a service scheduled every 5 seconds that prints out the label automatically as soon as roll sheet is cut by the machine.
- Integrated MII with SAP PI for scheduling the service running on MII system.
- Developed highly interactive inter-related web-form pages with secure validation.
Senior Software Engineer
- Vocabulary Warehouse for Confidential developed in J2SE technology, provided all the back-end services using Hibernate/Spring 3 combinations for data persistence/retrieval programming tasks and returns the JSON encoded response to front end EXT JS(Sencha) layer.
- Used Lucene, Java-based indexing and search technology, for indexing the data.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Integration of Terminus Billing System with SAP Using SAP Java Connector for payment processing.
- Migration of Oracle BRM billing system to Terminus Billing System
- Multi-Threaded console application developed in java to process real-time interim packets (network/NAS)
- Developed web application for Customer Care Centers using Struts, JSP, Java with strong Object Oriented MVC model architecture
- MIS reports, in J2SE web based application using complex Oracle SQL queries
- Time Management System (TMS) Integration of Java based web application developed in Struts MVC architecture with Oracle BRM System.
- Customer Support Interface web Application developed using Struts, Java based application
- Analysis, Designing and Implementation of Modules and Management System
- Analyzed and Designed the Payroll System.
- Application includes following customizable module: Employee Information, Monthly, Weekly & Hourly Salary, Income, Deductions, Tax, Benefits PF, Bonus, Gratuity, and Customizable Formula to calculate Taxable Income
- A Premium Commercial Real Estate Listings Management Portal specializing in Confidential throughout the United States.
- Complete Site Builder with Skinning Solution.
- A Complete Site Builder, with Premium Skinning Solution, included fully automated creation of websites for Real Estate Offices, Sub-Offices and Personal Websites, across the United States. creates and prints the dynamically created coupons of the companies to use it in behalf of original coupons.