- Experienced Windows Developer with over 20 years of experience.
- Investment Banking Knowledge - Developed reference, trading and market data systems for equity derivatives and bond traders including front/middle/back office processing.
- Excellent Team Member - Work well with technical and business teams of all sizes.
- Expert in Windows Development - Able to manage projects while developing designs and debugging complex modules.
- C#, .NET
- SQL Server 2008
- Grid Computing
- Excel VBA/VSTO
- C++, COM
- Created/Debugged Mortgage Claim Task UI/Workflow processes using C#, NHibernate, Unity and Prism.
- Designed WPF real-time mortgage UIs/Reports using VS 2010/12, WCF and SQL Server 2008 SSRS.
- Created SSIS packages for ETL loading of Claims.
- Support Front/Middle office user base.
- Develop Level 2 procedures for DR/PROD releases and handovers.
- Document systems and cross-train others for work coverage/handovers.
- Support/Enhance Winforms Smart Client application using Intex COM library,
- Develop WCF services to make SSL connections for ETL operations against external web sites.
- Debug/Repair complex application level problems with internal support, Microsoft and other vendors.
- Perform regression and automated testing with Middle Office business stakeholders.
SENIOR C#/ WPF DEVELOPER
- Developed user configurable workstation application for trading, sales, research and compliance of convertible bonds deploying globally to NY, Paris and Asia.
- Coded variety of WPF Tool Widgets for security master, permissions, executions and reports.
- Created communication protocol and command interface for front office GUIs to receive/publish real-time prices, trader assumptions, yield curves, spreads and dividends to Bloomberg/Reuters.
- Developed automated stock loan compliance application GUI, C# ASMX services and daily jobs.
- Lead developer for converting Winform based equity risk app to WPF for real-time account, holdings and reference data.
- Developed Coherence caching interfaces to manage product data in large replicated cache servers with auto-fail over. Served up over 2 million products with over 9 million synonyms - cusip, sedol, isin, tickers, etc.
- Coded portable object format layer for Linux and Windows interoperability.
- Authored C# ASP.NET websites to filter, sort, print, edit and export products.
- Created ICE Market Data Server (Oil/Gas/Coal Futures) to extract prices/order info, calculate best bid/ask with Reuters ripple fields and publish to RMDS using JAVA NIO.
- Implemented fixed income ratings sheet application for Moody’s/Fitch/S&P Ratings.
- Built Trading Limit web service for Prime Brokerage using TIBCO Business Events.
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
- Created C#, NT Services and GUI apps to integrate Long View day trading system with in-house accounting system.
- Re-engineered .NET auto matching systems for CTM and GTSS (FX)
- Developed an operations console to auto-check SOD, EOD and overnight operations.