Currently, working as Technical Architect with Confidential managing 3 critical .Net applications that qualify Customer Eligibility, encrypting Customer Financials and Analytics. Have over 11 years of IT technical and functional experience on Media/Entertainment and Banking/Finance using .NET Frameworks 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in developing windows and web application using .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0 ASP.NET (C#, VB), MVC
- Successfully migrated legacy VB applications to VB.net, used ADO.Net connectivity and iSeries IBM AS/400 database connectivity.
- Use of T - SQL for developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, user profiles, relational database models and data integrity, SQL joins and query writing.
- To build GPS and Maps integration between Trapeze and desktop based windows application using Google Maps API.
- Developed database level and column level encryption using asymmetric key for the database with the financial data.
- Generate reports for the business users by writing SQL procedures, views and triggers.
Confidential, CA Technical Lead
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process Agile including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in developing web application using .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0 ASP.NET (C#, VB), MVC
- Wrote a SOAP based service layer that made requests very intuitive and understandable for other developers to call and extend.
- Developed Web forms and implemented JQuery, AJAX library for interactive user interface and better performance.
- Use of T-SQL for developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, user profiles, relational database models and data integrity, SQL joins and query writing.
- Emphasized on Object-Oriented Concepts for c# code reusability.
- To build integration between CRM tool Confidential and desktop based windows application Confidential using web service API.
- To carry out the Administrative functions in Confidential such as Installing and configuring Confidential for users, setting security options, Importing list of people data, Troubleshooting and Basic day-to-day management of Confidential .
- Generate reports for the business users by writing SQL procedures, views and triggers. Working with linked servers, SQL Server agent and using database mail wizard for sending emails.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and AGILE including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Performed architect role while designing the application. Proven skills in SQL tuning and enhancing application performances.
- Written technical documentation with UML notations such as use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
- Developed the portal using various .Net Technologies like Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Implemented AJAX controls and functionality in the web forms.
- Used JQuery for a better interaction with the application.
- Experienced in developing windows services, web services and worked with Team Foundation Server.
- Handles the assigning of multiple jobs into a contract along with budget, revenue calculations for job and maintaining timesheets of employees belonging to a job.
- Develop User Interface using Master page and ASP.NET web forms & attend daily standup meetings to provide task status (agile pattern).
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure.
- Involve in the design of different layers (Presentation, Business, and Data Layer). Develop WCF (Window Communication Foundation) Services. Coding and Tuning the queries, stored procedures and functions.
Technologies used: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008, WCF web services, and SQL Server 2008, Agile, XML
- Deal with the whole back end of websites, which help in the dynamic showing of contents or say information in the front end of websites. Used Master Pages for unified look and feel of the website.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and architecture of the application & creation of web forms using ASP.NET and used CSS for designing the front end.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET for DB operations & creation of database tables, stored procedures and functions for DB operations.
Technologies used: ASP.NET, Java script, C#, CSS, ADO.NET, SQL