- Software engineering professional more than three years of experience. Worked on Microsoft line of technologies such as C#, ASP .NET MVC, VB .NET, ADO .NET, Web API, Web Services, WCF, SOAP and RESTful Services, LINQ , Entity Framework, IIS. Worked as a database developer using MySQL 5.x and SQL server and worked on ETL tools such as Informatica and Pentaho Spoon Tool Integration.
- More than three years of experience as Developer.
- Worked as .NET/SQL developer for State of Oregon, Integrated eligibility project.
- Worked in the Confidential Consultancy Services as .NET developer and data analyst.
- Strong in Microsoft Technologies such as ASP .NET, VB.Net, C#, MVC , Angular JS, ADO.NET.
- Involved in Development of complex Triggers and Stored procedures in MySQL.
- Developed ETL transformations using open source Pentaho data - integration and Informatica.
- Transformed conceptual designs into interactive user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and Bootstrap .
- Crucial resource member in the migration of data from one Landmark to Westside using ETL tool.
- Had an experience in SAP Business Objects (SAP BO) in creating reports, analyzing and querying in enterprise information management. Worked on different projects using ASP .NET, C# and Frame Works.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) using N-Unit and visual studio test tools for unit testing
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ), SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ), and good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services ( SSAS ).
- Expertise in developing applications using OOPS, SOLID design principles and design patterns such as MVC and MVVM patterns
- Strong experience in developing internet applications using SharePoint and ASP.NET
- Expertise in using data warehousing concepts to maintain & develop end to end ETL applications, BI dashboards/reports, Visualizations for business decision making
- Worked on JIRA a defect tracking tool which assigns, track, report the issues from software and hardware defects.
- Good Experience in configuring and managing IIS-Server .
Databases: MySQL 5.x, SQL plus, SQL Server.
ETL Tool: SSIS, Pentaho Data Integration and Informatica
Simulators: SAP BO, SSRS, Eclipse, MATLAB
Database Replication Tools: Symmetric DS.
Scripting languages: Unix Shell Scripting and python scripting.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Designed web application using ASP .NET MVC 5 (Model-View Controller).
- Implemented joins in stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012 to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure . This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure online external content.
- Used kentico web parts, page Templates and custom web parts
- Used AngularJS to create dynamic data driven web pages
- Implemented ORM mapping between MVC & SQL using Entity Framework.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries , Stored Procedures and Database Triggers using T-SQL.
- Developed and consumed Web Services using XML / SOAP and REST .
- Designed and developed several Windows forms and Web Forms using VB.NET
- Expertise in developing Console, Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET in Visual Studio .
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Worked on SSIS for data conversion from DB2 database to SQL Server, SSRS to create customized reports as per the business requirements.
- Used ADO .NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters
- Used Kendo UI for creating Grids for paging, editing and data charts are displayed using Kendo UI data viz.
- Used Dependency Injection Pattern to reduce the dependency coupling between classes and in Front end using AngularJS.
- Developed n-tier architecture application with User Interface, Service layer, Business and Data Access layers using ASP .NET Web API and Entity Framework
- Performed Forms Authentication and Authorization. Coordinating with QA team for efficient validation of test cases and fixing defects.
- Using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control.
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Involved in Development of Change requirements and defect fixes.
- Experience in understanding and modifying whole Software Project Life Cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and version control), Updating/Modifying, requirement analysis, functional/design specifications, HLD, LLD & Test plans designing.
- Involved in creating and deploying of Silverlight applications and web parts.
- SVN maintenance and back up activity and scheduling job every week using Shell Scripts.
- Involved in Development of Triggers and Stored procedures in MySQL. Developed Shell scripts and batch scripts for script automation.
- Written VB.NET and C# Code with .NET Framework 4.0 with Visual Studio 2010 for Windows Form.
- Worked on Angular.js in developing mobile version of this CRM application.
- Responsible for gathering functional and business requirements from the Business Analysis Team and analyze Use Case Diagrams and create UML Diagrams.
- Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO .NET and LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects and LINQ to XML) Providers for data manipulation.
- Developed ETL transformations using open source Pentaho data-integration. MySQL database performance tuning and index analysis.
- Had an experience in SAP Business Objects (SAP BO) in creating reports, analyzing and querying in enterprise information management. Expertize in Windows Forms Application and can create a desktop application.