- Around 4.0 Years of experience in the IT industry, developing and implementation of Web Applications in the three tier environment using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net and .Net Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of Web based applications.
- Good working knowledge of Java Script.
- Good working knowledge of Ajax.Net.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server 2005.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Expert trouble - shooter and problem solver with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications.
- Deadline-driven work ethic.
- Ability to work in both team environment as well as Independent.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team, and work shifts, evenings and weekends.
- Able to present & negotiate at all levels in a non-technical manner.
- Knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience of programming, including .Net language.
- Constantly focused on improving customer service through improved infrastructure management.
Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net
Web Server: Internet Information Server(IIS)
Development IDE: Visual Studio.Net 2008, 2010
OperatingSystem: Windows OS family
Databases: SQL server 2005
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Responsible for the day to day support of the network communications & infrastructure architecture across all company locations
- Working closely with the staff of a university in U.S.A and Managers
- Identifying problems and then suggesting technical computer based solutions
- Assisting them through Remote Systems
- Ensuring Network backup and recovery capability
- Knowledge and experience with Firewalls, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange Server, configuring Windows7,CICSCO Vpn
Software Engineer and Senior IT Analyst
Environment: Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Sever 2005
- Design and development of Asp.net pages.
- Coding and Unit Testing of Asp.net pages.
- Writing Client-side validations using java script and Server-side validations.
- Writing Packages, stored procedures and views.
Senior IT Analyst
- Identifying and solving all Computer related issues of the staff of Confidential that are connected to the Network.