- Good ASP.net/C#/SQL Server experience for banking client.
- I have a electronics and communication engineering background with skills in C#, ASP.net and PL\SQL.
- Possess strong analytical with good communication and interpersonal skills, hardworking and a good team worker.
- I love to learn new things because I believe my each tomorrow should be better than my today.
- My objective is to build a career with leading corporate of hi - tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.
- I am willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.Net, PL/SQL, WCF
Tools: TFS, EPi Server 6 R2(CMS)
Operating Systems: Win server
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005, SSRS
Technologies Used: C#, .net Framework 2.0/3.5, WCF and SQL Server .
- Primarily responsible for production support of web applications by handling critical incidents and enhancements as and when raised by the business. This involves analysis, estimation, coding, testing and implementation of changes.
- Developing new applications and components which include participation in each phase of the SDLC.
- Creating functional, technical specification documents and process flow diagrams.
- Created and maintaining tools for generating project performance related reports and metrics.
- Maintaining SSL for security purpose.