- Overall my goal is to find a position in a company where I feel I can make positive impact in the company.
- Where I can help support my co - workers in their daily endeavors and be supported back.
- I am looking for a company that is stable with a positive and solid work ethic that has a good work environment with potential growth.
- Where there is mutual respect, support and team work between employees. A company where there is a good work/life balance and has solid integrity and respect for their clientele, as well as, their employees.
- To give you a little background about myself, I have worked as a programmer for 20+ years, with 17 years of Internet experience.
- The main database focus has always been with SQL Server with some programming and use of MS Access.
- Currently, I am building a new patient care reporting software for ambulance companies and town fire departments to use in the Confidential industry.
- This entails that the software meet both state and federal government compliancy testing regulations for reporting of data.
- Aside from that I am also responsible for the existing software when it comes to maintenance and enhancements to meet regulatory requirements by the state and federal governments.
- I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you and whether or not we would be a good fit together.
- Classic ASP
- ASP.NET (1.1a, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0,4.5)
- Visual Basic
- VS.NET 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012
- Visual Studio 6
- MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Perforce 4.0
- SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008/2012
- MS Access 2000/2003
- TopStyle Pro
- Photoshop 6/7
- Web Deployment Projects
- Source Safe 6/2005
- IIS 6/7/7.5
- ScaleOut Server
- Gemini Issue Tracker
- Source Gear Vault 5.0
- Windows Server NT 4.0/2000/2003/2008/2012
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1
- I am currently creating a new web portal patient care reporting software from scratch for Confidential companies to use when out in the field.
- While doing this I am adhering to federal and state government guidelines that are required for information submittal back up to the state on the patient information, known as Confidential .
- Thought of and created email rule based automated notification tool for clients to get notified of important circumstances related to the Confidential business.
- Thought of and created email automated crystal report generation tool for in-house report use generation.
- Created a basic level medical alert patient tracking system for medical alert devices for in house use.
- Maintaining legacy software fixing bugs and doing enhancements for business needs and government requirements.
- Tested and deployed to production servers all software upgrades and enhancements.
Senior Software Engineer, Project Manager
- Re-designed and re-programmed front end public website application that allows consumer instant trade-in offer for the used car industry.
- Also re-designed and re-programmed dealer management website.
- Gathered requirements and interfacing with other departments to ensure on time delivery of software enhancements and bug fixes.
- Managed and assigned work to developers for releases.
- Mentored and lead other developers technically in software design.
- Created process flow for issue tracking.
- Set up and administered Gemini issue tracker.
- Worked on a release process and standards for current software application.
- Currently designing, programming and integrating new front end website application software, for ad serving network, into a complex legacy database system.
- Gathered requirements from business and technical end users to ensure a robust, scalable architecture design.
- Designed, developed and implemented a rewrite of core architecture into flexible libraries and website pieces.
- Lead coordination efforts with managers and supporting developers in order to implement code changes and to reorganize website application within several hundred asp.net pages, which resulted in very minimal down time to supporting developers.
- Participated in a team to revamp source code control and lead a new strategy to structure and organization of code files for new website application.
- Effectively and efficiently managed and provided on time delivery of custom e-commerce and intranet website applications, website updates and client/server applications.
- Proven ability to handle all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Provided quality programming with an eye towards future upgrades or enhancements.
- Provided written documentation on functionality. Interacted with the clients in a one-on-one basis.
- Provided computer installation and network/computer/software support.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed, implemented, programmed and integrated full scale website into a complex legacy database system.
- Gathered requirements and wrote specifications from the marketing staff to ensure a functional, usable and appealing site.
- Coordinated with two programming contractors and one graphic artist contractor to ensure on-time delivery of the website.
- Tested, debugged website and software applications that were written by myself and outside contractors.
- Recommended improvements on functionality, performance and time management areas.
Principal Support Specialist
- Designed and programmed in-house software applications using Microsoft Access to support the staff. Integrated in-house applications in with enterprise applications, such as Confidential Software.
- Built and managed complex dynamic website that provide real-time up to date scheduling changes which resulted in a 30% drop in customer service calls in regards to event scheduling.
- Coordinated and managed two outside contractors.
- Provided in-house software support/training to users as well as responsible for software upgrades.
Technologies Used: Visual C++, InstallShield, ODBC, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows 95, Windows NT Workstation and Server 4.0, CVS, UNIX, VAX/VMS.
- Researched, documented and managed complex release process on VMS, UNIX, and NT platforms.
- Re-engineered complex installation processed for a multi-tiered helpdesk application which resulted in a 50% drop in customer related installation calls.
- Ported existing software technology from UNIX to Windows environment.
- Help build a profitable medical insurance intranet website. Company’s liaison between programmers and graphic artist/marketing personnel.
- Analyzed and translated programming personnel’s requirements into a list of objectives for the content/graphic artist staff to adhere to.
- Created and programmed a custom tool that organized development and source control for both content/graphic artist and programming staff, which resulted in a significant decrease in the amount of bugs produced.
- Wrote an automated content processing tool with pattern matching search and replace capability and document merging.
- Provided in-house training on third party and custom applications to employees.