- 11 years’ experience in complete software development life cycle which includes analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing Web - based applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 4 years’ experience in project and resource management.
- Experience in agile software development with Scrum.
- Very good understanding and work experience in object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Experience in designing multi-tier software applications.
- Experience in service oriented architecture (SOA) development using Web APIs, WCF and ASP.NET web services.
- Experience in developing database applications using stored procedures, indexes, views, triggers, DTS, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience with both MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Good experience with developing single page applications.
- Good understanding and working experience on various cloud based services offered by AWS (Amazon Web Services) including S3, EC2, Redshift and RDS.
- Good working experience with Kentico CMS and basic working experience with other CMS systems: Sharepoint, Ektron and Sitecore.
- Experience in architecting solutions and introducing latest technologies and procedures to the team.
- Good experience in deploying and maintaining applications on testing, staging and production environments.
- Backbone.js, LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, WCF, WCF Data Services using OData, ASP.NET Web Services
- Web APIs, JSON, REST Services, OAuth, Windows Services, ASP, XML, GitHub, SVN, TFS 2010, Visual Source Safe 6.0 and 2005
- TeamCity, Telerik Controls, Infragistics Controls, MS SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and 2008 R2, T-SQL, SSRS (SQL reporting services)
- SSIS, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL Developer, MS Project, IIS and cloud computing using AWS.
Principal Software Engineer/Manager
- Lead developer and architect for various projects.
- Managed the development team of 4 developers.
- Introduced standards and best practices for both project management and development.
- Introduced new technologies based on the business needs.
- Participated in business requirements gathering with both product managers and the business owners.
- Hands on coding experience.
Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2012, C#, .NET Framework 4.0,MVC 4, AJAX, JQuery, backbone.js, REST services, Web API, WCF Data Services (OData), Entity Framework, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL Developer, SVN, Rally (for SCRUM), TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, ReSharper, Kentico (CMS), AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Participated in business requirements gathering and design meetings.
- Scrum Master for both projects. Created product backlog, sprint backlogs, facilitated daily Scrum meetings and sprint review meetings.
- Managed the Northpoint internal team of 2 developers.
- Hands on coding experience.
Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2010, C#, .NET Framework 4.0,MVC 3/4, AJAX, JQuery, Web API, REST services, JSON, OAuth, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008 R2, GitHub, SVN, JIRA, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, AppFabric, ReSharper, WireframeSketcher, Agilix Brainhoney LMS
Lead .NET Consultant
- Analyzed, designed and developed web applications.
- Managed SEIMS from past two years. Responsibilities include gathering requirements from the business users, providing training sessions to end users, creating project plans, providing updated project status reports to the application development group Director, Boston Public Schools CIO and Assistant Superintendent of Boston Public Schools Special Education Department.
- Managed and technically lead a team of 5 developers for SEIMS. Responsibilities include assigning tasks and deadlines to each developer, providing them with the required technical design, tracking their progress and providing them with technical expertise.
- Hands on coding experience while managing and leading SEIMS.
- Provided design, coding and other technical expertise to developers from other teams.
- Introduced Agile Development with Scrum to SEIMS.
- Scrum Master for SEIMS. Created product backlog, sprint backlogs, facilitated daily Scrum meetings and sprint review meetings.
- Introduced TFS 2010 to the entire application development group
- Introduced third party bug tracking system (Bugtracker.NET) to the entire application development group.
Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008 and 2010, C#, VB.NET, .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0, WCF, AJAX.NET toolkit, ANTHEM AJAX toolkit, Telerik controls, LINQ, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, TFS 2010, Visual Source Safe 6.0 and 2005, IIS 6 and 7, MS Project, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.