Principal Solution architect with over 18 years of experience in leading on - premises, hybrid and cloud-based infrastructure and app solutions, software development, DevOps and Cybersecurity. Possess a diverse background leading multifaceted complex projects and leading teams. Able to build and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of clients, colleagues, and key business partners. Responsible for leading the Agile Transformation for the Digital & Technology organization. Strong vendor management, client management and communication skills.
- Azure Apps/Infra/Data/AI/ML/IoT
- Kubernetes/Service Fabric
- Cloud Migrations
- Agile and Digital Transformation
- Application Modernization
- Pre - Sales/Relationship building
- Microservices/ Docker/Containers
- Architectural Design Sessions/ Hackathons
- Proof of Concepts
Clouds: Azure/AWS, DevOps/Kubernetes/Docker/Container, Azure IaaS/PaaS/ SaaS/Office 365/SharePoint 2013/ Yammer, .NET, Digital Transformation/Agile Transformation
Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, MIM, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, SOA, C#, WCF, Web API, ASP.Net, MVC, REST, JSON, Selenium web automation, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Elastic Search, Azure Logic Apps.
Front-End Client-Side Frameworks: Angular, React
Industry Expertise: Defense, Telecom, Healthcare, Financial Institute, Automotive Industry, Health & Fitness, Chemicals, Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Formulated and Drove Implementation of cloud and hybrid strategy, made critical business and technical recommendations, and led Azure adoption strategy conversations with senior leadership and executives.
- Architected complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS).
- Led deep technical engagements including defining future technology roadmaps, Proof of Concepts, and Architectural Design Sessions. Participated in hackathons to demonstrate Azure services including IoT digital twins, Blockchain, AKS, docker containerized apps, ML recommendations model and application security.
- Partnered with multiple vendors to integrate with their products, managed and nurtured vendor relationships.
- Designed, architected and deployed a secure Elastic-Search (No-SQL) v5 cluster in Azure using ARM templates on Ubuntu 14 LTS. Configured Ingest-Node and Ingest-Attachment Plugin in ES Nodes for document extraction.
- Planned, designed and configured AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) for managing and deploying containerized applications/microservices using YAML files and Helm charts.
- Developed Cloud Strategy using Heterogenous Data Stack including Azure SQL, SQL DWH, ADF, Azure PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Analytics, Azure HDInsight etc.
- Assessed the organization’s security posture and provided guidance and recommendations on improving Cybersecurity. Educated security teams on criticality of increasing threats with digital transformation and adopting modern Identity based security as the new approach. Helped teams align and integrate cybersecurity with business strategy and processes. Worked with architects to define security standards and best practices around network, data, application, identity protection etc.
- Drove deployment of the Confidential ’s workloads into Azure cloud and increased the consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supported the development of Confidential ’s cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Delivered organization wide Azure IaaS workshops; worked with security and network teams to ensure all compliance requirements in the subscriptions are properly adhered to. Configured VNET with ILB ASE (App Service Environment) behind Azure application gateway with WAF. Configured Azure DDoS Protection Standard for the VNET.
- Managed cloud migrations, agile transformation, digital transformation, DevOps journey, CI/CD and Infrastructure automation which resulted in faster time-to-market, gained competitive advantage, met the changing demands of the business and significant cost savings for Confidential .
- Provided direction for employee skills advancement and investment in modern technologies. Identified complementary technology to business and comparison of current and future state tech stack and it's positioning in the market.
- Hands on experience designing Azure cloud native end to end application architecture, application modernization using latest PaaS Cloud Services and 12 Factors standards, App migration to Azure Cloud platform in Containers via CI/CD process.
- Defined and implemented an end to end Cloud governance model as well as holistic Azure cloud monitoring solution.
- Designed and architected cloud native solutions for the clients.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex custom software projects on time, within budget, and with high quality solution.
- Align with Sales on account strategy, customer workshops and requirements gathering, POCs, RFPs and scoping of work. Laying the ground work and strengthen relationship with customers to make the sales team successful. Responsible for making sure the proposed solution meets the business requirements and aligns with business outcomes along with making sure the cost is right and within budget.
- Worked with customers and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and developed schedules.
- Responsible for client management - building client relationships and monitoring satisfaction.
- Participated in talent acquisition to hire quality candidates. Activities included sourcing and interviewing.
- Project delivery oversight - monitoring progress, reviewing deliverables, and ensuring quality delivery.
- HR Responsibilities included direction of the overall staffing, development,, performance management and resource utilization/backfill.
- Managed large-scale, highly visible customer engagements.
- Engaged with new and existing enterprise customers in a project leadership capacity, working with other consultants, leading the projects to implement solutions sales strategies and account expansion.
- Responsible for pre-sales activities, solution design and architecture and assembling the required resources for responding to requests for proposals (RFP) and building a team to deliver the solution.
- Collaborated with Solutions Architects, Technical Consultants, and engineers to build a team with the skills and capacity to deliver large scale solutions
- Tracked budget, project milestones, dependencies, and all aspects of the delivery process for customer engagements
- Provided mentoring and leadership to the consulting teams.
- Led, managed and monitored the successful delivery of software development projects, managing the implementation process end-to-end including process standardization.
- Responsible for architecture and design of complex custom applications.
- Designed and developed solutions based on .NET, SharePoint, BizTalk, SQL Server.
- Delivered POCs and demos for clients during pre-sales and pilot projects.
- SharePoint & Complex Fast Search Implementations
- Developed and reviewed proposals and contracts (SOWs).
Commercial CRM application product lead
- Designed and developed company’s ASP.NET web-based CRM product modules that are used by over 300 car dealerships nationwide.
- Migrated crystal reports to Reporting services. Developed complex SQL stored procedures and functions.
Technologies used: ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, Reporting Services, SQL Server 2005
- Implemented object-oriented design concepts to create a flexible and loosely coupled architecture.
- Implemented the MVP pattern for consistency, maintainability and designed the business logic for the reusability.
- Successfully integrated data from multiple data sources including Oracle 9i, SQL Server, Sybase, XML.