- Team lead on most projects with up to seven engineers.
- Over 15 years experience programming embedded systems in the language of C/C++ and the Intel and Motorola Assembly languages
- Familiar with Confidential software criteria.
- Mil - Spec 2167a to be specific.
- Have held both secret and top secret clearances in the past.
- I know of no reason why they cannot be reactivated.
- Motorola assembly
- Intel assembly
- In Circuit emulators
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Windows
- OOA/ OOD/ OOP
- Wrote custom embedded software for specific hardware requirements as assigned in agreement
- Continually establish clear operational specifications and formulated software requirements
- Design embedded software by applying key principles of computer science and mathematical analysis
- Confer with data processing to obtain information on limitations for data processing projects
- Oversee unit and integration tests to consistently deliver high quality software
- Delivered software solutions consistent with the product roadmap and released plan milestones
- Re-write code for consistency and reliability
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their software needs
- Accurately document work performed on projects
- Troubleshoot and repair software applying own technical knowledge and experience to resolve problems
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Mukilteo, WA
- Responsible for supervision and project management of teams
- Successfully managed project goals against the technological limitations available at the time
- Successfully configured OS for the custom circuit card
- Software Lead overseeing team building the software system
- Successfully configured OS for the entire sonar system
- Developed a set of software tests for certification of the custom circuit card
- Totally rebuilt the software for the underwater test range at Confidential Washington.
- Converted FORTRAN system running on a 16-bit minicomputer and rewrote the code using the language of “C” running on a 16-bit minicomputer using the UNIX OS
- Conducted verification testing to ensure product operated correctly