.NET Web Developer
As an experienced web developer and technology professional I am excited about becoming an active member of a dynamic organization. I am committed to providing quality solutions to technical problems by fostering effective and cooperative relationships across the full spectrum of business and technical partners.
Volunteer Web Developer and Technology Advisor
- Participating and Advising on current and future technology goals including one to one computer program for middle school students Upgrading technology equipment throughout the school planning for technology integration into teaching curriculum.
- Completed a full site redesign implemented in the Joomla CMS for a small Catholic K-8 school. Continuous enhancements utilizing the module development model supported by Joomla .
- Performing ongoing site maintenance as requested by school staff.
- Maintained and enhanced PHP web applications in support of manufacturing process improvement.
- Interfaced with project team and end users to determine and refine business requirements.
- Maintaining and enhancing web applications utilizing VS 2012 C and ASP.NET.
- Developed new features for mobile web application aimed at users of local public transit system. Application was implemented on WordPress in PHP and bootstrap.is.
- Developed a dynamic overlay to display a user s location current date current time and local weather forecast while viewing a video on the client s web site. Utilized popcorn.js to choreograph overlay elements and a JSON web service to retrieve a user s local info based on IP address.
- Supporting and enhancing GIS related applications and systems in the Private Sector group focusing on the Energy Market. Gaining knowledge related to the multi-tier architecture of the Esri suite of products.
- Developed enhancements for legacy project tracking portal for internal marketing and transportation organization
- Collaborated with team members and business partners to integrate legacy .NET web interface with next generation SAP enterprise migration project
- Upgraded .NET 2.0 legacy platform to .NET 4.0 Framework
- Developed new plug-in components for client software in VB.NET and SQL Server
- Created plug-in to execute a stored procedure within a configured timer application
- Implemented new flexible plug-in component for Rand McNally Connect software
Programmer Analyst II
- Maintained legacy environmental data collection portal for US auto manufacturer
- Completed full spectrum of SDLC producing ASP.NET VB.NET and C .NET code changes SQL Server stored procedures user defined functions and table creation and IIS configuration to implement changes on DotNetNuke web portal.
- Developed new environmental data collection portal for California municipal client
- Developed form driven interface for more than 50 unique modules for data collection
- All components built using ASP.NET C .NET 4.0 Framework SQL Server 2008 IIS 6 technology stack
- All components deployed into DotNetNuke 6.0 platform
- Supported and enhanced the C .NET application for a global family of consumer websites
- Interfaced with the Java middle-tier via web services using SOAP request/response model
- Utilized appropriate tools to investigate data flow from front end through to data tier
- Coordinated support requests from concept to completion with international product managers located in USA United Kingdom Germany Spain Italy and France
- Acted as the key contact for all International Business team support requests
- Lead a weekly/monthly conference call where support requests could be prioritized and discussed by the involved parties
- Maintained and updated XML configurations for all internal and external facing products
- Maintained and updated database configuration data via SQL TOAD in Oracle
- Resolved defects by understanding the full technology stack and collaborated with various teams to debug issues from the front end through to the underlying data layer
Surveying and CAD Technician
- Performing all aspects of Land Surveying including ALTA topographic boundary and construction layout
- Consulting with clients
- Responsible for management of a team while in the field
- Producing final CAD drawings with AutoCAD and Site Survey
- I left the land surveying field and switched career paths to the IT industry in 2008 upon completion of my degree at IWU.